Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sorry to hear that.

On a brighter note: my mothers first pregnancy was a miscarriage, then she went on to have two children. Same with her sister, my aunt. 3 children, 1 miscarriage (runs into the family it seems). So don't give up

This isn't your fucking blog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't say you won't be a dad. Just not this time because of circumstances you have no control over. You and your wife take all the time and necessary steps to heal but know you guys are not at fault. Some people might want to try to be edgy but we are who we are because we can love, feel, empathize, and sympathize. You can try again if you want when ready, or not. People might inject their opinions but none of those truly matters but yours and hers. Take it easy.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Some of you are so rotten. I really wonder why so many of you on here lack empathy for others; to actually be okay with yourself for saying such awful things to another person when you know they’re hurting.

It’s truly sad.
    Empathy = feeling what the other feels, putting yourself in their shoes. Sympathy = feeling sorry for another, compassion, sorrow, etc. This is a case of sympathy. Like, I don’t feel how he feels, but I do understand he’s heartbroken and feel sorry for him.

So sorry for your loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Maybe don't come to a game message board to cry over major life problems. Why the fuck would I post a major life issue to a bunch of nobodies on the internet? How pathetic and small ones life must be to seek comfort here.

Your image of me is amusing, cling to that.
    How fucking pathetic are you then, coming here saying the things you say, hiding behind a screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity91 View Post
    Then mind your own business and not reply if you weren't raised to show basic empathy and can't say something nice.

OT: My cousin had 6 miscarriages, some very close to term and it was so very painful for her and the whole family, till she was finally blessed with a beautiful boy. My sis-in-law has had a miscarriage as well and I know how hurtful it can be to have all these expectations and things not always working out.

Hang in there both of you and I'm sure you guys will have a lot of happiness in your future.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    At least not yet.

My fiance just miscarried... at 14 weeks. We thought we were out of the woods. It took us so long... and everything was going great. This hurts so much.

But I feel closer to her than ever, and I'm destroyed but hopeful. I love all of you guys (even those I don't like that much) and I wish you never have to feel this way.

Best,

Dan
    You know, ignore the common trolls. They are people with no hopes or expectations on their life unlike you.

I will not say "I´m sorry", I will instead say cheer up! Sure it is difficult, but sure you don´t want to feel this way either! As you said, now you are closer than ever, so take that out of this situation and move on together.

You two will now have time to think and you will eventually decided what to do. For either scenario you have to stay positive. Sadly this situations happen a lot on life and also other similar situations when we lose someone, but all you can do is not let it drown you, instead, take all that negative energy it produced and use it as positive.

I know, it is easy to say so, but think about it this way. How painful it is, how powerful that negative energy is, just imagine taking control over it and turning it towards whatever decision you two take next, as positive energy. You´ll be unstoppable.

Time goes by so fast so it is not worth to give low times too much of it. If you decide to go for it again, you will have all this positive power and you will succeed.

Now, sorry if this makes no sense, but I hope that it does so and it helps you! CHEER UP, together you two will achieve anything!

- - - Updated - - -

Neither it is yours and yet we also have to read and respect what you post, even this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Then mind your own business and not reply if you weren't raised to show basic empathy and can't say something nice.

OT: My cousin had 6 miscarriages, some very close to term and it was so very painful for her and the whole family, till she was finally blessed with a beautiful boy. My sis-in-law has had a miscarriage as well and I know how hurtful it can be to have all these expectations and things not always working out.

Hang in there both of you and I'm sure you guys will have a lot of happiness in your future.
    Not everyone gets raised to be a retarded special snowflake like you where.

5+ Year Old Account
    Most people are raised with a basic sense of compassion and empathy. And in case you weren't aware, until the word "Moderator" pops up under your name, no one gives a fuck about you or your opinion on what's proper here.

OP, keep on keeping on brother. Don't let people like this get you down.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry to hear that.

I agree with TheramoreIsTheBomb though, adoption could be a way, so many children left to the state that need parents.

- - - Updated - - -

We're not born with empathy, we're taught it, something you clearly missed out on.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    My sincere condolences to you and yours, OP.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish you both the best if you try again. This is unfortunately a possibility any time a couple is trying, but hopefully next time will be a success.

Then just ignore the fucking thread. Guy had some horrible shit happened to him and he felt like he wanted some support. So either show some fucking empathy or just keep the fuck away.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Says the guy that just HAD to insert himself into something that had nothing to do with him and make his pointless opinion known just so that he could be a dick and you wanna talk about being a retarded special snowflake?

Ignore this loser OP as others have said many families have began after suffering a miscarriage, as a matter of fact my mom miscarried between having my younger sisters
    Unfortunately it's one of those things that just can't be avoided at times, let it bring you two closer together and at least you get to have fun and keep trying hehe!
    you should look up the definition of "opinion".

Kinda sad that people like you are allowed to exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not facebook.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-06-03 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Infracted for spam

My condolences to you mate. I hope that you guys get through it. It really is sad to hear and i wish you all the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfart View Post
    I'm sorry for you, but according to that abortion thread on this forum, most people consider this not a human being. It was just a bunch of cells. Not what I'm saying, but what other people are saying. So according to these people, this is nothing worth crying about, because you didn't actually lose a baby.
    Let me guess, you got shit on hard in that other topic and are so insecure about yourself that you made a brand new account for the sole purpose of pushing your agenda on a grieving man.

Please don't ever fool yourself into thinking you're a decent human-being or moral in any way.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfart View Post
    What do you care, you're in favour of abortion you fucking skank.
    Always classy these pro-lifers....

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pour out one for the man, Dan, hope is what it is with no guarantees in life. GL in your future endeavors.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.