Nightfallen Reputation

Hello,

I want to farm Arcway and Court of Stars - I believe I need 8000 reputation into Honored with them in order to open the questline to open both dungeons.

I never played Legion so unfortunately I am starting from scratch, is it possible for me to do this on a main character and my alts can go into these?

Is there anyway of getting into these dungeons with any tricks? such as Timewalking, LFD Custom Groups etc?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunner2 View Post
    Hello,

I want to farm Arcway and Court of Stars - I believe I need 8000 reputation into Honored with them in order to open the questline to open both dungeons.

I never played Legion so unfortunately I am starting from scratch, is it possible for me to do this on a main character and my alts can go into these?

Is there anyway of getting into these dungeons with any tricks? such as Timewalking, LFD Custom Groups etc?

Thank you.
    once you have unlocked the ability to do these dungeons on one character they are unlocked account wide for alts, and no there is no 'quick' way to get the rep you need to do the full suramar questline and whatever world quests are up for rep to get the required amount needed.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    once you have unlocked the ability to do these dungeons on one character they are unlocked account wide for alts, and no there is no 'quick' way to get the rep you need to do the full suramar questline and whatever world quests are up for rep to get the required amount needed.
    If I remember correctly, the questlines are also no longer rep gated so he can do all of them one after the other.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunner2 View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.
    Best advice I can give is just start working on the questline. As said by earlier posters the questline is no longer rep gated. The usual shrick is that you need to have completed the one-time quest that a WQ is based on before the WQ becomes visible or available to you. So the sooner you get the questline done the sooner you have access to all the possible WQs to get yourself even more rep. There's no Legion timewalking yet. I don't see any reason why a warlock and another friend wouldn't be able to summon you into the dungeon, but that might be prevented, I dunno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If I remember correctly, the questlines are also no longer rep gated so he can do all of them one after the other.
    yeah it's no longer rep gated but they still need to do the full storyline to unlock the dungeons and some of the quests are still gated behind world quests/random quests in the zone not on the map etc.