Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well, the MC one is quick if you Lava Hop haha.
    I've been attuned for so long that I don't even remember if you have to still do it. Afaik you can jump through the window and enter on any character, I think.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I've been attuned for so long that I don't even remember if you have to still do it. Afaik you can jump through the window and enter on any character, I think.
    I just remember doing the lava jump method, it was pretty quick. I do remember the window glitch too.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    really ? u can't even count difference between 3 and 6 ?
    Why do you think an insult in broken/childlike English makes you seem like you know more about the topic than anyone else is beyond me. I can tell you from firsthand experience any claim that you had more abilities at level 10 in vanilla than you do live is a lie. I have a 30 warlock, hunter, and paladin in the Classic Beta now. I have every class at 120 on live. Multiples of some. So are you a liar or are you mathematically challenged? Because one of those two things is true.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    good to know that if i dislike how my class turns out i can just unsub until the next xpac.
    If you're so mad that you're quitting because you have to hit 1-2-4-3 instead of 1-2-3-4, no one is going to miss you anyway.

Probably should also seek out a therapist too.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    If you're so mad that you're quitting because you have to hit 1-2-4-3 instead of 1-2-3-4, no one is going to miss you anyway.

Probably should also seek out a therapist too.
    imagine paying and playing for something you don't enjoy. i think u got the bigger issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Upgrades go to those that gain the most from them and those that are reliable and/or good players.
    Which is exactly what DKP does. The reliable players who show up get DKP and the shit players who fail mechanics lose DKP for standing in fire. So you gear up your best players and pass off whatever they don't want to the least bad of your carries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Just because you have only been in shit guilds with bad leadership does not mean the system is fucked.
    Ironic.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Lol ion says that changing classes is very jarring to the players, but in the last few expansions they reduced class abilities from 30+ down to barely 10...
    This is the greatest myth anyone has ever perpetrated on the WoW community. Having picked up Classic again I'm realizing that we never had 30+ abilities. We had maybe 5-10 core rotational abiliies, and then a bunch of replacement options (do you want +fire damage? Or do you want +shadow damage?), cooldowns (hellooooo 1 hour LoH), and downranks (spamming a downranked heal was more efficient after all).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    explain why you think wod was better then BFA
    tons of people use wod as a buzz word "literally worse then wod" but then give literally no examples of how or why
    Because their favorite "streamer" said so, and therefore it must be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Please educate yourself on this topic. There are so so so so many articles on why BfA feels like Legion's predecessor and not successor when it comes to gameplay systems and game design, maybe they'll enlighten you and you'll understand why I claim what I claim here.

This video is a good entry point (it's from Sep 19) to understand why BfA is not the natural progression of Legion. And issues have become significantly worse and not better since the video was released.
    Thinks feelings are facts.

Claims to not be a child.

Lulz.

BUT MOMMY I WANT THE GREEN ONE THAT I USED TO HAVE WAAAAAH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Lol ion says that changing classes is very jarring to the players, but in the last few expansions they reduced class abilities from 30+ down to barely 10...

How about they fix the classes back to the point when they were at least somewhat worthy of being called an RPG class - and then dont butcher them again.
    Uh huh. And if you were using half of those 30 abilities, which were useless, then that explains why you can't seem to beat LFR.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Because their favorite "streamer" said so, and therefore it must be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Thinks feelings are facts.

Claims to not be a child.

Lulz.

BUT MOMMY I WANT THE GREEN ONE THAT I USED TO HAVE WAAAAAH

- - - Updated - - -

Uh huh. And if you were using half of those 30 abilities, which were useless, then that explains why you can't seem to beat LFR.

Or because the class design and content sucks shit. Having more trash doesn't make something better. Keep shoveling shit into your mouth and asking for seconds, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Titanforged is something extra. you would be stupid to actually go after them. you will get them when u get them. no need to grind. just play the game normally.

and vanilla is King of RNG. stop being a hypocrite. you gotta pray hard to get an item you want from a certain boss. and they are not tradable. u spend 4-6 months to complete your tier set from a raid.

and this is not mentioning the RNG of thunderfury pieces drop which is crucial to tanking bosses in nax and aq40.
    Yep, the difference between BFA and Classic is:

In BFA you have your full gear "set" week 2 and hope for TFs to drop to improve it for the next 22 weeks.
    In Classic you see your first usable drop week 2, and it goes to one of the 5 other people playing your class. At week 5 you get your first item. At week 24 you have 4 of the 11 items you wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niil945 View Post
    As someone with every class at 120 and 22+ keybinds that I use on every single one of them not counting abilities that aren't time critical that I don't have on binds, none of them. Any claim otherwise is such hyperbole that it's basically a lie.
    The way I set up my UI and gadgets I have 48 keybinds. Now some are mounts, potions, different hunter pets (5), cast-at-mouse traps vs cast-at-feet-traps, etc. The top 24 keybinds are all abilities that are used at least on some fights. The top 12 keybinds are all abilities that are used every fight. The top 4 abilities are my core rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRemedy View Post
    Or because the class design and content sucks shit. Having more trash doesn't make something better. Keep shoveling shit into your mouth and asking for seconds, though.
    I concede that you are much more experienced at sucking shit and therefore can identity the taste quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This is the greatest myth anyone has ever perpetrated on the WoW community. Having picked up Classic again I'm realizing that we never had 30+ abilities. We had maybe 5-10 core rotational abiliies, and then a bunch of replacement options (do you want +fire damage? Or do you want +shadow damage?), cooldowns (hellooooo 1 hour LoH), and downranks (spamming a downranked heal was more efficient after all).
    Check out the MOP-era screenshots for classes like Hunters or Warlocks or Druids.
    You can easily count out 30+ abilities alongside other stuff like pet skills, macros, shapeshift forms and whatnot.

As a hunter main back then i used those abilities on a daily basis, either PVP or PVE (and often in both).
    It was hella fun being able to adapt to any situation and provide utility to your team no matter what is happening.

Classic-style class design with a lot of "replacement spells" has nothing to do with MOP-era class design where most classes actually had decent depth for an MMOrpg.

BFA has oversimplified the classes and reduced their arsenal to the point that you only have the barebones.
    They have removed a ton of abilities and further split the remaining abilities between specs and talents.
    I have played the classes in their "full" form during MOP-era and seeing them be barely 1/3rd of that in BFA is not fun nor interesting.
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2019-06-04 at 08:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niil945 View Post
    Why do you think an insult in broken/childlike English makes you seem like you know more about the topic than anyone else is beyond me. I can tell you from firsthand experience any claim that you had more abilities at level 10 in vanilla than you do live is a lie. I have a 30 warlock, hunter, and paladin in the Classic Beta now. I have every class at 120 on live. Multiples of some. So are you a liar or are you mathematically challenged? Because one of those two things is true.
    because it seem u count abilities u don't have access to as 'abilities', also it was way early post i did, i said clearly to not count that
    in Wildstar u can have only 5 (or 6? i forgot since last i played) abilities up at same time, i don't even know how much abilities u 'learn' with time, but u can only have 5 during a fight, u 'cheat' that by using buff abilities before any pull, then replace them with active buttons and pull
    It is still only 5 abilities total active during fight, even if i had access to 2 passive buffs prior, if for any reason u lose them in fight (like mob has dispel, and i met mobs that have consume magic abilities) u can't rebuff again
    so yes while technically my paladin have more spells in legion than in wrath, practically my retardin had more buttons to press in wrath than in legion, and notice i said legion because i liked legion exp a lot
    BFA exposed it even more, as someone who love rpg games since childhood i don't remember a single time ever i dreamed of playing RPG waiting to lvl to lose abilities, which blizz is doing since WoD

- - - Updated - - -

hope for TFs to drop to improve it for the next 22 weeks.
    u too generous...
    seriously count it, the rate is average next 1000 week, assume raid reset once a week, if it was 22 weeks only it would been far better
    and while ppl like to say it isn't a target, the second someone in bg beat u thanks to his TF proc that seems to really love to drop to ignored alts u'll hate the game

(BTW i'm seriously thinking of sub to wow again, my wow doze is very low, i know i hate many aspects of BFA but even bad wow is still great game )
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power