Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    And what if your off hours change weekly to the point no two weeks are the same. Shift work is a thing and is the norm. 9-5 isn't.
    Everyone I work with is 9 to 5. Everyone I have worked with in my last three jobs over the last 20 years was 9-5. Shift work is not the norm.

I couldn't care less who was on a server. I will make a choice based on my needs, not on irrational fears that some internet hero is going to wreck things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Everyone I work with is 9 to 5. Everyone I have worked with in my last three jobs over the last 20 years was 9-5. Shift work is not the norm.

I couldn't care less who was on a server. I will make a choice based on my needs, not on irrational fears that some internet hero is going to wreck things.
    Not entirely irrational if said internet heroes have crashed servers in the past. Not to mention the queue times and trade spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Not entirely irrational if said internet heroes have crashed servers in the past. Not to mention the queue times and trade spam.
    You are talking about vanilla problems. There will be no queues. They haven't existed since the disaster of WoD. Trade spam is nothing. It is just rolling text and it is pretty easy to clean with a filter. Irrational fears are irrational and nobody will influence where I play but the people I play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

definitely not, that queue is going to be hell

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if strippin will start this amish challenge on vanilla release. I'd like to join self-sustained permadeath guild, this sounds like fun and different experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I am saving myself a lot of headache and rolling on a pve server this go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I don't see anyone expect the fanboys of said autist to benefit from joining his server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Fanboy much?
    Toxic much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who?
    I'm sorry, why is this person influential?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by lakylog View Post
    Toxic much?
    Hahaha so fanboi go worship your waluigi chipmunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I wont check where streamers will sign up, I will ask my friends where they are going and hope we dont accidently end up in a sucky place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Hahaha so fanboi go worship your waluigi chipmunk
    I mean, I haven't even defended the guy and look how you're acting... I know who looks more mature tbh

5+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully I'm in the EU so no.

Though I agree with the general sentiment in this thread, streamers are typically horrible personalities with pretty crappy fan-bases.

Remember when content creation actually involved creating videos instead of just lazily streaming other people's IP's?

Dropped by Asmon's stream today. He's a right wing fucklord.

He and most of his chat/followers just want to be assholes, and hate anything that holds them back from being assholes.

I don't want to be anywhere near him or his goons, and will actively avoid rolling on his server.

Stop hating on Asmon, he is a great dude, but his fans can be some edgy gnomes.

It baffles me that people actually watch Asmongold. The guy is supremely annoying.

I will make sure to avoid any servers with lots of streamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm also from the EU. Americans sometimes forget that people from outside the U.S. play this game, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Dropped by Asmon's stream today. He's a right wing fucklord.

He and most of his chat/followers just want to be assholes, and hate anything that holds them back from being assholes.

I don't want to be anywhere near him or his goons, and will actively avoid rolling on his server.
    Yeah....You didnt watch his streams, nor did you need to politically label the guy who doesnt have a stance on politics. Good try though!
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

I've seen a few clips of him on youtube, never watched a live stream. Seems like a giant d-bag. Almost in the vein of Athene, but nowhere near as skilled or charismatic. And with Athene, he could turn it off. This guy always seems to be full throttle "Kyle" mode.

Would never want to be anywhere near anyone who "follows" a streamer. Idolizing someone who is just playing a video game and basically, a personality is ridiculous to me. Or maybe I'm just an old man now and out of touch. idk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not if you paid me, he's a crying manchild who gets attention from having tantrums
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)