I cannot tell you how much stress is gone now that I no longer have to read constantly and strategize and argue and defend.

I'm crossing my fingers that you get the FUN faction to play as in the next game, Dendrek!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    They're currently in voting phase. Top voter goes to the final, with second (and possibly third, unclear) go to a wildcard qualifier game. Most indications are dendrek will get votes for top two, though he seemed burnt out by the time difference and exhaustion of the epic marathon game.
    #1 goes to finals
    #2 goes to wildcard
    #3 and #4 are just honorary

It is possible for someone outside of the top 2 to be sent to the wildcards as well. A panel of judges (finalists from the previous season) will select 23 players from the 11 ongoing games to be sent to the qualifiers as well. So an average of 2 additional players will also be sent from my game, but it's not guaranteed those two are from the top 4 above. The top 4 were chosen by players in the game. The 23 qualifiers are chosen by players not in the game.

Every game, including the finals, will have the same setup: 17 players, 18 roles randomly distributed between them, 1 role left out (and only the mafia team knows which role that is).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers that you get the FUN faction to play as in the next game, Dendrek!
    Same! My god. Danner. I can't tell you. Danner... you don't know...

I go to the website hours before the game starts. I pray. Please, town. Please. The odds are very much in my favor. PLEASE.

3 minutes before game starts: Congratulations, you're scum!

FUCK

- - - Updated - - -

The nice thing about winning as scum is that I've already gotten the most stressful potential role out of the way. If I had won as town, I'd still be self-doubting whether or not I even could play as scum in the finals. Now, at least, I know I can. I will need to play better. But I know several areas where I need to improve. And I know I can.

5+ Year Old Account
    Scum is the best role, though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to work on balancing my game if we only get 12-13 people per game now... Sigh that game will eventually be played I swear!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I looked and made adjustments, I've made it a 12-13 player game now. But I'm not sure how balanced it would be since it was fully balanced for 15.

nice signup thread listo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    nice signup thread listo
    I’ll put it up when I get home from work in ~5 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

New game less go

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post51271857

Yassss queen!
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    I've still got a game that's ready too go but it requires 30 players. I've been sitting on it for like 2 years haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I've still got a game that's ready too go but it requires 30 players. I've been sitting on it for like 2 years haha.
    I have two 21 man games, that I have been sat on for ages as well. 1985 and a game I made for the Aussies.

10+ Year Old Account
    welp. what the fuck mmochampion. i remember when world of raids ended up being taken over by mmoc and then the transition from mmoc to curse and now another transition? better than shutting down spose but man big sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

At least we've still got each other <3

10+ Year Old Account
    spose thats suppose to mean something

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Well at least the site will still be running but it looks like BFA hurt MMO-C really, really, really hard.

Seems that to be that while interest in WoW is dying, MMO-C regulars are ingrained enough in the community that they still come here to post in other forums.

5+ Year Old Account
    A good time to join the Discord chat if you haven't already. Just in case the site shuts down suddenly one day and we need to figure out where, if anywhere, we're migrating to.

Invite link is a few pages back, though feel free to PM me if you need it directly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Well at least the site will still be running but it looks like BFA hurt MMO-C really, really, really hard.

Seems that to be that while interest in WoW is dying, MMO-C regulars are ingrained enough in the community that they still come here to post in other forums.
    I literally only come too this site for off-topic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    A good time to join the Discord chat if you haven't already. Just in case the site shuts down suddenly one day and we need to figure out where, if anywhere, we're migrating to.

Invite link is a few pages back, though feel free to PM me if you need it directly.
    Feed me discord links and tell me I’m pretty?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take one discord link pl0z

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

@Graeham II you didn’t tell me I’m pretty