Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I'll trade you pizzagate for russiagate, then we can go home and throw our respective conspiracies in the trash where they belong.
    Except where there was, and still is, plenty of evidence to support "Russiagate", there wasn't a damn bit of evidence to support the stupidity that is Pizzagate.

Muslims are white.
    Most Muslims are Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Except where there was, and still is, plenty of evidence to support "Russiagate", there wasn't a damn bit of evidence to support the stupidity that is Pizzagate.
    There is no evidence for russiagate.

Trump is just a regular crook, not a super spy.

Time to grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Most Muslims are Asian.
    Muslim is not a race.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Heyyyyy that's offensive and hurtful. Abortion is legal here. We're just poor. There's no such thing as progressives and conservatives here, lol.
    Hey, relacks guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    The Queen appears at least in the photo, to be very comfortable with Trump. Looks like a honest friendly smile.
    She's conducted thousands of state visits and diplomatic meetings, I'm 100% certain she's capable of faking smiles or enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Yea that's a tough one, but I'm going to go with...a princess?? And since seeing your leader is a bit of a moral booster, it sure seemed to be a good move.

She literally got thrown into a position she's never wanted and which pretty much killed her father but handled it with grace and class. I'm guessing she would rather be in some cottage in the highlands hunting, riding horse and chilling with her dogs than what she's doing (from everything we know about her.)

I think she deserves a pass here.
    her father also ruled she was exempt but she went anyway, thats where she wanted to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She's literally in uniform... what is wrong with you?
    he so uneducated he doesn't even know who the queen is in those pictures, probably thinks its the man in the back of the modern one wheres shes testing the rifles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Most Muslims are Asian.
    never been to Chechnya then ?

Listen I don't care if you hate Trump.

But don't lie and call him a racist.

And don't pretend he is a russian asset when he is so plainly and clearly

a british one.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Not sure I've heard/read about him saying he hates people from "Shithole" countries before. Nor is there any info with him saying he hates Muslims, blacks, or mexicans.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.2fba2676453c

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s-entering-us/

http://time.com/4473972/donald-trump...eeting-insult/

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/49595...imination-case

You. Are. Welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Mexican is not a race.

Muslim is not a race.

Shithole is not a race.

I would bet money the number of white tenants he has rejected and screwed over outnumbers blacks 10:1.
    So, your best argument is that he's simply a xenophobe and a bigot, on top of being racist?

I'm cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The man is just an entity to himself :P

hes a legend, he's the stereotypical grandad, means no harm by anything he say's, but creates those wonderful cringe moments every one can laugh at.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Illegal? That seems like a huge infringement on the rights of free speech and expression.
    Newsflash: You don't have right of free speech and expression in the UK without certain restrictions. And even then the law of this is pretty broad. Check out article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998.

There is no evidence for russiagate.

Trump is just a regular crook, not a super spy.

Time to grow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Muslim is not a race.
    None? You're kidding, right? And yet, for some reason, a fuckton of people related to him in one way or another had contacts with Russians and then LIED about it to Congress/FBI/Whomever. The Trump Tower meeting. Giving Campaign data to Kislyak. "Adoptions". Sanctions being lifted. The list of bullshit goes on and on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    hes a legend, he's the stereotypical grandad, means no harm by anything he say's, but creates those wonderful cringe moments every one can laugh at.
    He reminds me of my great uncle. God rest his soul :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Really? Illegal? That seems like a huge infringement on the rights of free speech and expression. Why would you defend a royal caste that is built upon thinking they are special and superior? Just take all they have and give them back enough money to live good lives. They should be told, in a clear, strict way, that they are just normal humans and that blood lineage means shit.

If they want power, they should run for elections.
    because it stops people like him rising up and people like me having to kill them or vice versa, what we have now is the compromise that settled a 100 years of violence and laws to maintain that compromise.

we also don't have real free speech and expression. Section 3 of the Treason Felony Act 1848 over rules them.

and because there our royal cast, the embodiment of our history and culture, as much a national treasure as any crown jewel or old castle, she is my queen i don't expect if you don't live in a monarchy for you to understand that only respect it.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-06-04 at 04:15 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    He reminds me of my great uncle. God rest his soul :P
    Prince Phillip is a national treasure. He is the living embodiment of British not giving a fuck.

Donald Trump should be hanged for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Prince Phillip is a national treasure. He is the living embodiment of British not giving a fuck.
    Despite being a foreigner.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Section 3 of the Treason Felony Act 1848 over rules them.
    Just wanna point out that a lot of that act has been repealed and is now covered by separate other laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, his desire to not rent to black people, hatred of people from "shithole" countries, hatred of Muslims, and hatred of Mexicans.

Take your pick.
    Yep lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    Just enjoy your lives and stop worrying about the President. Nothing you say or do will change anything. Have fun with your friends and family and live.
    Amen brother
    illuminati all over my body

never been to Chechnya then ?
    There's like ~1.4 million people in Chechnya.
    ~62% of the world's Muslims live in Asia. Over 683 million live in Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.
    Africa has the next largest population.

I'm not sure what Chechnya has to do with this really?