Poll: Do you want Thori'dal to be transmoggable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Let us Transmog Thori'dal

Demon Hunters can transmog Warglaives I say we Hunters should be able to transmog Thori'dal..!! Let us get the legendary on a hunter and kill illidan and earn the achievement to be able to transmog the bow.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree but I'm a douche and voted no.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    I agree but I'm a douche and voted no.
    Lol I did the same thing! I would like it, but I was mad when thunderfury could be skinned from the combat legendary, and I want this all to end.

Killing Illidan would have nothing to do with it though.

The only reason Illidan is tied into the Demon hunter one is because that's where they came from, and on top of that the only reason they got the extra transmog in the first place was because there's so few warglaive transmog options already in game.

So unless you open up every other legendary to be transmoggable, no.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Demon Hunters can transmog Warglaives I say we Hunters should be able to transmog Thori'dal..!! Let us get the legendary on a hunter and kill illidan and earn the achievement to be able to transmog the bow.
    we would require a sunwell timewalking
    but sadly after the ulduar timewalking not adding valnyr, i feel its because demon hunters not having the warglaves just feels... wrong, specially since there is so few warglaives.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    If my shaman or warrior can’t run around in thunder fury / rags hammer the legendary one. Hunters can’t have their legendary either

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    If my shaman or warrior can’t run around in thunder fury / rags hammer the legendary one. Hunters can’t have their legendary either
    To be fair, the Firelands version of Rag's hammer is a more visual version.

The Warglaives were given to DHs because of a lack of Transmog. Literally they had 2 glaives and their artifacts. That's it. So Blizzard threw them a bone and they became the second Legendary to be transmogable (Sulfuras being first).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    You can run around with sulfuras. there is the purple "unpowered" version you craft, you can also just get the hammer from firelands, literally just updated version of it.

combat rogues can use thunderfury, but yeah sad no other classes can.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    I have the blacksmith one and the “new” one but not the same as the original. Just being picky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

However, they need to fix it's projectile animation first... It's been broken since Legion launched... It used to have it's own unique animation, now it just uses the BM hunter artifact gun's projectiles, and it's exceptionally lame.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-06-04 at 05:26 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I donno Thori'dal is a cool bow and all but have you looked closer at it? it has really not aged well you can pretty much count the pixels for the texture.
    I don't mind if it became mogable but i would rather have the MM artifact weapon mogable for both BM and MM any day of the week

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    I donno Thori'dal is a cool bow and all but have you looked closer at it? it has really not aged well you can pretty much count the pixels for the texture.
    I don't mind if it became mogable but i would rather have the MM artifact weapon mogable for both BM and MM any day of the week
    all legendaries should be moggable... periodt.

*mandatory "and that's the tea, sis"*

No but seriously, with artifacts, the Warglaives, updated Sulfuras, and the lesser versions of legendaries (like the Firelands quest staffs before the final version) all being transmoggable, there's no reason for legendaries to not be transmoggable at this point. It's just Blizzard being stubborn, thinking that they'll lose how "cool" they are if everyone can transmog to them - even though last expansion everyone had the same weapons anyway.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Fair tbh all items usable by your class should be moggable as long as its the correct armor and weapon type along with cosmetic items.
    Mogg restrictions other then class locks for tier sets and class locks for artifact weapons.
    As lets say something like a warrior in full paladin t2 dual wielding two ash bringers is a bit silly
    Hell even if they where to remove those restriction i would prob have a bit of a wtf moment i would most likely not care that much in the long run.
    Last edited by RaZz0r; 2019-06-04 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Personally I think if you've looted and/or crafted a Legendary you should be able to xmog it, period. I'd be okay with class-restriction on them if they wanted to go that route, but otherwise just unlock them and make them available.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Personally I think if you've looted and/or crafted a Legendary you should be able to xmog it, period. I'd be okay with class-restriction on them if they wanted to go that route, but otherwise just unlock them and make them available.
    i agree, nothing worse than the feeling of " oh my god i got thori'dal!... but it's late into the expansion and i will never be able to use it again -.-"

edit: especially when most bows in the game are fucking atrocious... i mean if a low amount of (good) transmog options is a viable reason for DH, then hunters should get thori'dal just because their options are few and far between. i think i actually like maybe 3-4 bow models and like 3 guns (can't stand any crossbow model)
    Last edited by Rhaxus; 2019-06-04 at 07:14 PM.

I voted yes. But pretty much only because the amount of good bow skins in this game is appalling.

For the same reason I'd like it if all the artifact appearances became equipable by other specs.
    Not because I think it's a good idea to do so, but mostly because the lack of good weapon models is really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted yes. I'd kill to be able to have mine mogged. )
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    this would work too. i remember farming for the golden bow of quel thalas and i had thori'dal drop -4- TIMES on the SAME week across 4 different toons. its pretty ridiculous theyre in game and cant be transmogged