View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Hope they manage to get out soon, wont be good for me (Swedish) but hopefully it will lead to the collapse of EU and make the world a better place.
    Germans pushing for whatever they feel is the right thing can never be a good thing.
    You're free to fuck off whenever you like. Nothing's keeping you in the European Union.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're free to fuck off whenever you like. Nothing's keeping you in the European Union.
    Apart from being a EU citizen, you want me to be a illegal immigrant?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well the average Swedish citizen probably wants to stay so Sweden keeps them here

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Problem with FPTP politics. When you try to move into a place that is shared by another party you either wipe it out or become part of it. LD surged so it's death of Change.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look another idiot peddling the 4th reich view point of Germans controlling the EU for their own means.
    Yeah the Brexit party had just the same problem from the same starting base lol Why don't you just accept the remain position gets less and less popular as every minute goes by?

Nice to see the leader of the free world met our future PM for tea and biscuits again today.

Good meeting with President Trump – he really believes in Brexit and is loving his trip to London.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/sta...47299706802176
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The UK loves Immigrants

No reason to be an illegal, apply to immigrate now and you will be gone in 200 years when britain finally makes up its mind on how to Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    The UK loves Immigrants

No reason to be an illegal, apply to immigrate now and you will be gone in 200 years when britain finally makes up its mind on how to Brexit
    Hey now. He'll have another 50 years thinking he's legal. Treated as legal before suddenly being told that actually you're not legal.

The UK loves Immigrants

Since my bill for healthcare is 1000 dollar a month i can really only migrate to a country that have simular healthcare as sweden ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Yeah the Brexit party had just the same problem from the same starting base lol Why don't you just accept the remain position gets less and less popular as every minute goes by?
    Because it's the exact opposite of the truth? I know truth is an entirely alien concept for you, but all the polls show that Remain is getting more popular as time goes by. Partly due to the old rascists that voted leave in 2016 dying off. Even in a fairly single issue low turnout poll like the EU elections, you still only managed to get a third of the vote for your "Brexit at any cost" party.

You're fucked dribbles. Your Brexit is going to die. It doesn't matter how the Brexit party polls before the crazy leaks into their manifesto. It doesn't matter which moron wins the votes of 120k old Tory members, because the math of Parliament doesn't change. You could have had a Brexit, but you didn't want to compromise. You wanted to win it all. Well now you are going to lose it all instead. Just a matter of time now.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Yeah the Brexit party had just the same problem from the same starting base lol
    The Brexit party is UKIP rebranded, so this statement is lazy even for a Russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Likely, the LD kinda took the pro EU approach and ran with it hard and made Change somewhat surplus to requirement, the EU results confirmed this.

Wonder how many of them join the Lib Dems.
    Will be interesting to see what happens to the Lib Dems in the next GE. As a rule they over-perform in EU elections and had the benefit this time of being the more centrist party with any infrastructure that backed remain. Just like the Brexit party, I expect their numbers to plummet pretty hard when people are asked to make a decision on more than just 1 issue.

Nice to see the leader of the free world met our future PM for tea and biscuits again today.

Good meeting with President Trump – he really believes in Brexit and is loving his trip to London.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/sta...47299706802176
    Remember that Trump's consistent attitude is America First. He only does things that will give America an advantage. Leaving the EU (which is currently in negotiations for a trade deal) will weaken the UK's negotiation position when they negotiate theirs. He also thinks that the UK leaving the EU will weaken the EU's position. That is the reason that Trump wants Brexit to happen.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-06-04 at 05:32 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Because it's the exact opposite of the truth? I know truth is an entirely alien concept for you, but all the polls show that Remain is getting more popular as time goes by. Partly due to the old rascists that voted leave in 2016 dying off. Even in a fairly single issue low turnout poll like the EU elections, you still only managed to get a third of the vote for your "Brexit at any cost" party.

You're fucked dribbles. Your Brexit is going to die. It doesn't matter how the Brexit party polls before the crazy leaks into their manifesto. It doesn't matter which moron wins the votes of 120k old Tory members, because the math of Parliament doesn't change. You could have had a Brexit, but you didn't want to compromise. You wanted to win it all. Well now you are going to lose it all instead. Just a matter of time now.
    We'll see on Thursday in Peterborough about that as the math of parliament begins to change. Your position is a remainer will win by a landslide? Hahahaha delusional...

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Remember that Trump's consistent attitude is America First. He only does things that will give America an advantage. Leaving the EU (which is currently in negotiations for a trade deal) will weaken the UK's negotiation position when they negotiate theirs. He also thinks that the UK leaving the EU will weaken the EU's position. That is the reason that Trump wants Brexit to happen.
    What's great for America is good for Britain. If that weakens the EU in the process? Fantastic!
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens to the Lib Dems in the next GE. As a rule they over-perform in EU elections and had the benefit this time of being the more centrist party with any infrastructure that backed remain. Just like the Brexit party, I expect their numbers to plummet pretty hard when people are asked to make a decision on more than just 1 issue.
    Entirely depends on the Labour party between now and then. If Corbyn still goes on claiming he can renegotiate Brexit and ignoring his own party's call for a public vote, the LDs will surge purely because remainers will need somebody to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A sample of two is an amazing way to make decisions. Said no person ever.
    Still germans are always on the bad side is true, name a german hero

Really, how many did he got killed?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Martin Luther?
    Catholics may not agree..

No, my point was that you could try and convince the majority of your Swedish friends to leave the EU with you. As a country. But I guess you think they're oppressing you as well, and basically everyone's an asshole, except mum, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Well the average Swedish citizen probably wants to stay so Sweden keeps them here
    The average Swedish citizen is also not stupid enough to still be riding that German fascism train with the British...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really, how many did he got killed?
    The tally is not yet complete

No, my point was that you could try and convince the majority of your Swedish friends to leave the EU with you. As a country. But I guess you think they're oppressing you as well, and basically everyone's an asshole, except mum, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The average Swedish citizen is also not stupid enough to still be riding that German fascism train with the British...
    They are fooled by msm of cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still germans are always on the bad side is true, name a german hero
    Oskar Schindler.

Now that pointless side debate has been won, anyone see the stand off outside #10 between Larry and Palmerston? Kinda worried for the chief mouser, the foreign secretary's cat is a vicious little bastard.