Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And he's still a racist piece of shit, and you love him for it. Not only is he racist, but non-racists also hate his guts for it. You have two reasons to vote for him again... grats.

- - - Updated - - -

You knew that Malcom X didn't like white liberals, but cannot remember whom you voted for in your elections two weeks ago?

You do realize how suspicious that is, right?
    Obama was elected on racism. 95% of black people voted for him, many came out just to vote for a black man, that's the definition of racism. Tina of guilty whites also voted for him due to skin color. Most racist election in our history.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    The old witch just refuses to die.
    I'm 35 but I swear I'll die before the hag.
    There has to be an independent investigation into what's keeping her alive.
    Run your mouth like that in some places in the UK and you defiantly will.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    I'm just waiting for the next hoax they'll try to push against Trump....like he's an alien or something. He'll crash economy was fake, he's hitler/racist was fake, he'll nuke everyone was fake.... hmmmm
    Yup. Democrats are literally doing the adult version of the kid laying on the floor having a temper tantrum in Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    WHY IS THIS NOT IN THE POLITICS SECTION AT A MINIMUM!!!! While I disagree with this thread as its coming off as a pure propaganda thread at a minimum it should be in the politics section. Its sat here all morning why hasn't it moved yet?
    The mod Gen-OT has does not work 24/7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Yup. Democrats are literally doing the adult version of the kid laying on the floor having a temper tantrum in Walmart.
    Well consider it payback for getting that treatment from Republicans for 8 years under Obama.
    Putin khuliyo

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    You look mad, just like the democrats when the Republican ended slavery
    You mean back before they flip-flopped what their names meant? Democrats then AKA Republicans now, and Republicans then AKA Democrats now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    He could've been saying that fondly, you don't know. Tone and inflection are hard to get across in text. I've certainly heard someone be called an "old hag" in a joking manner before, where the real feelings were fond ones underneath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Ohhhh, scary.

Obama was elected on racism. 95% of black people voted for him, many came out just to vote for a black man, that's the definition of racism. Tina of guilty whites also voted for him due to skin color. Most racist election in our history.
    OH....you mean 10% of the population...
    As opposed to the current racist that was voted in...by racists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    OH....you mean 10% of the population...
    As opposed to the current racist that was voted in...by racists.

I'm not convinced Trump is a racist. Trump hasn't done anything to alienate black, Muslim, or gay republican voters. You'd think that if he were racists he'd say "Nope, don't want your vote, I don't care if you are republicans." Trump just runs his mouth like a lot of people do.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    You seem upset. How is Trump racist exactly?
    Are there really still people who don't think he's racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I'll trade you pizzagate for russiagate, then we can go home and throw our respective conspiracies in the trash where they belong.
    "If we had evidence the President didn't commit a crime, we would have said so."

Sorry, but you're on the wrong side of history if you ignore laws.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I'm not convinced Trump is a racist. Trump hasn't done anything to alienate black, Muslim, or gay republican voters. You'd think that if he were racists he'd say "Nope, don't want your vote, I don't care if you are republicans." Trump just runs his mouth like a lot of people do.
    Oh you poor, poor creature. Do you really think racist politicians don't want the minority vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Trump for 2020, he is a good force against the crazies. Never thought i would say that but how the left have acted after he won there really needs to be a strong man standing up for regular people and the media.
    What? /chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    You look mad, just like the democrats when the Republican ended slavery
    This statement always gives away that the poster likely mistook History class for nap class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagelmanman View Post
    I mean...exactly what I thought would happen, happened. Exoneration and Trump is still president...
    Mueller’s statement, annotated: ‘If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so’
    When was he exonerated exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

That's not even close to the definition of racism. You thinking "many came out just to vote for a black man" is closer to racism than those that actually did that.

Democrats typically receive 90%+ of the black vote.

I'm not convinced Trump is a racist.
    You and your ilk will never be convinced of anything negative about this fool who prefers to take Putin's word over his own Intelligence agencies.

Literally refused to rent to black people.

Oh those black voters would have totally gone republican if it wasn't for Obama

Also it's not like republicans just crashed the economy into the ground when he ran

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    You seem upset. How is Trump racist exactly?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump..._why_trump_is/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    I can't wait till the Arabic people become the majority and start ruling. As long as they put their religion down I think it'll be a great thing.
    You'll be waiting hundreds of years, assuming they can somehow out-breed everyone else combined.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Oh you poor, poor creature. Do you really think racist politicians don't want the minority vote?

I'm just saying that if he was as racist as you people are saying, he would refuse the minority vote. He hasn't refused the minority vote. There are still plenty of minority republicans.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They are still denying it after Trump defended neo nazis and ran on birtherism these people are immune to facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    The Hill is a centrist publication according to

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/hill-media-bias

Just because you're very left wing, doesn't mean a centrist publication is right wing.
    rofl

allsides.com is just an aggregate of people's opinions. They have no actual basis for any of their ratings other than users voting...so all the RW idiots are going to vote anything they don't agree with as "left" and the LW idiots are going to vote anything they don't agree with as "right", and both groups will vote their own favorites as "center"...which means their extreme vote just pushes those sites to one or the other. It isn't any better than the "Media Bias Fact Check" site which, until fairly recently, was run by one RW guy.

The Hill is mostly just a marginal publication. I wouldn't rely on them for much of anything.