Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I eat fairly well and don't drink soda, but I really can't stay away from a good beer. I love trying local craft brews everywhere I visit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Massage. I stick to the legitimate "white light" places, but when the chronic pain is acting up I'll go in and plank out for a couple of hours and as long as they don't get too extravagant (and they seem skilled enough to pull it off) I'm willing to let them try all sorts of strangeness -- cupping, moxibustion, gua sha, or whatever.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Reading through this thread, it seems that my life is basically 1 big collection of vices. I guess I'll start packing for my eternal trip to Hell.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sake and Yukon Jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I have a ton of nervous tics that I couldn't stop doing if someone put a gun to my head. Biting on the collar of my shirt, biting my nails, bending my toenails, tapping my foot etc. It makes my nails look horrible and completely kills the idea of ever using nail polish but when I do use nail polish it's like a form of torture, I want to bite them so bad but I can't.
    I've tried to use this as a method of stopping myself from doing so, as well as wearing shirts with no collars, but it drives me mad. I can't focus on anything without them.

On a more conscious level, probably crappy chain pizza. I don't know why, but I can't get enough of really mediocre pizza. If someone told me I could eat nothing else my entire life and would have no health problems as a result, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Massage. I stick to the legitimate "white light" places, but when the chronic pain is acting up I'll go in and plank out for a couple of hours and as long as they don't get too extravagant (and they seem skilled enough to pull it off) I'm willing to let them try all sorts of strangeness -- cupping, moxibustion, gua sha, or whatever.
    I would not call that a vice. You are having physical pain and this helps to relieve it and does no harm to your body. Keep doing it.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Excessively rational to the point of annoyance.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coke.......sweet sweet coke.

Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    I mean if it actually makes you more productive then good for you.
    It. Is. A. Drug.
    Drug: "a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."
    so is a runners high a drug? because that's what a marijuana high is.

overuse i could certainly see as a potential issue. BUT we need dem studeez
    Last edited by Vargulf the Happy Husky; 2019-06-05 at 01:14 AM.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

lately i just star off in the distance not focusing on anything... to the point nothing brings me joy or fun.... :/ including older vices.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Diet Soft Drinks and similar products ( Crystal Light, Arnold Palmer Zero ). Another vice is SPAM fried SPAM is so fucking good and the salty goodness is amazing but i know it has to be absolutely terrible for your body.

Definitely video games.

3+ Year Old Account
    For me:
    1. Consuming too much high protein food, such as sorts of seafood and roasted steak. Then drinking too much beer. Now I got punishment: Gout if eating & drinking things above excessively.
    2. Consuming too much spicy food, such as Nandos Peri-Peri Chicken for maximum spicy level, now made me suffering periodontitis often.

Way too much alcohol. (drinking now, actually)

Arguably a general laziness as well. I can spend a day doing absolutely nothing with the best of them.

As someone who doesn’t drink diet soda, how is it addicting if it has no sugar? Just the taste? Does your brain perceive it as sugar?

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Soda >.< Like one a day I was hoping the sparkling water would kick my need for the carbonation but its not the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I smoke cannabis daily for both pleasure and pain relief. Not sure if it counts.
    medicine is not a vice lol. but yeah i guess that'd be mine too if it did count. that and pining over people i'll never stand a chance with

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I drink and I like to womanize ( though ive been really good since i met my current gf and havent strayed)

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I smoke meth. I wouldnt say its a vice though... I use it for vision quests.
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

10+ Year Old Account
    not eating. (my meds cause this) currently weight around 100lbs.
    beating up ugly stinky draenei.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-06-05 at 04:15 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.