Thread: Vengeance comes

Vengeance comes

*Grins in undispellable blessing of freedom*

No longer shall we be subjected under the tyranical rule of spell steal. No longer shall we be harry potter's shiny kite. Vengeance will be ours.

-the hand of pink

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

No longer shall we be subjected under the tyranical rule of spell steal. No longer shall we be harry potter's shiny kite. Vengeance will be ours.

-the hand of pink
    Paladin subforum is that way --->

-the hand of pink
    *casts polymorph*

You hear that? It's the sound of thousands of red spinning circles running towards you. You instinctively press your spell steal... But alas the pink boi still running at you 30% faster. Is this blasphemy?! No it's years of Vietnam-like spell steal trauma coming back around.

You hear that? It's the sound of thousands of red spinning circles running towards you. You instinctively press your spell steal... But alas the pink boi still running at you 30% faster. Is this blasphemy?! No it's years of Vietnam-like spell steal trauma coming back around.
    No it sounds like some angry paladin player who was so lost in rage (thought it was warriors who were suppose to rage) that he picked the wrong forum to mock another class. I don't even play mage and I know you are just being horribly petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No it sounds like some angry paladin player who was so lost in rage (thought it was warriors who were suppose to rage) that he picked the wrong forum to mock another class. I don't even play mage and I know you are just being horribly petty.
    Lol You sure you're not a warrior cuz you seem pretty ragey your self papi. It's ok just eat your breakfast.