Poll: WORST expansion in the last five years

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    BfA. WoD is close, but I have a good handful of good memories from WoD anyway. And I really enjoyed gladiator stance for warrior, which gave me a good reason to play.

Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    BfA is still by far the best expansion since WotLK, I enjoy the raids, gameplay and how friendly it is for alts.
    How is BFA alt friendly?

BfA is great if you are a PvP'er but largely horrible for everything else. Catering to the tiny PvP crowd with the story and game play was a poor idea and they are paying for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Yup, but I only agree with FFXIV. I've been subbed longer consistently to FFXIV over the past 6 years than I have been to WoW.
    I've enjoyed FF XIV for a while but at heart I'm a sucker for the dedicated single player ff experience. I still go on marathons replaying VII to XII every 1-2 years.

Wod. Hands down. It was a dumpster fire for sure. But BFA is much worse and 8.2 is not going to save it
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    g2w is the king of trash , as for eso worst kind of p2w
    I subbed to Bfa a month ago (after playing up through Uldir at launch) play for 2 hours , vomit and unsub proceeding to do rounds again on ESO and GW2 waiting for Classic.
    At this point if you really try to defend this abomination of an expansion you have mental issues or started playing wow in the last 2 years. Its a testament that you have no clue of what a mmo or a fucking rpg should be if you find the cancer design of Bfa an entertaining experience. You can talk about different tastes and apples and oranges but when it comes to Bfa you just show pure clueless ignorance and no understanding of what a mmorpg should be from any fucking point of view. There is nothing acceptable about Bfa besides the art team. Everything else is a total shitshow of bad taste and pure design stupidity. Horrible writing , horrible class design , horrible retarded pointless grind systems, extra tons of extremely retarded design decision sprinkled in every aspect of the game. Horrible leveling. Everything sucks so much ass its quite an achievement in how bad you can make a mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    So during Legion, these kinds of polls had Legion at about the level of WoD.
    no they didn't

Main problem with bfa is the self felating mythic raiders don't get that elitist feeling anymore since any joe schmo can easily gear up out side of the mind numbing raiding environment.

BfA has good art and music but sadly that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    no they didn't
    If you go through my post history, you will find me making fun of polls that say Legion is as bad as WoD.

Every current expansion has been the worst expansion ever since at least cata.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

If you go through my post history, you will find me making fun of polls that say Legion is as bad as WoD.

Oddly enough it was the start of cata where the subs started to nose dive. Wonder if there us a connection there
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Legion ruined the class I've loved since 2005 so I'm definitely going with Legion.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    no they didn't
    yes they did.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes they did.

can't find any, found this poll for best expansion made during legion and it has legion in third place after wotlk and mop
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Expansion-Poll
    if your assertion was true it would have around the same number of votes as WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otimus View Post
    WoD, definitely. BFA is almost as bad, but at least it's being worked on. WoD basically got abandoned.
    This pretty much, seriously the only thing I can think of that I was truly fond of in WoD was Ret was so damn fun.

wod and bfa are basically equals at this point. i vote BFA is worse though because I could atleast load up on easy gold in wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    wod and bfa are basically equals at this point. i vote BFA is worse though because I could atleast load up on easy gold in wod.
    bfa at least has things to do.

wod content ended at the garrison table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

On the flip side, the few things in WoD were actually fun to do because of the superior class design. BfA has content, but it doesn't matter because the classes are a dumpster fire.

I'd take another 3 years of WoD before I'd resub to BfA.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    On the flip side, the few things in WoD were actually fun to do because of the superior class design. BfA has content, but it doesn't matter because the classes are a dumpster fire.

I'd take another 3 years of WoD before I'd resub to BfA.
    Not to mention that a good chunk of said content is pretty much forgettable, namely expeditions and warfronts. I've also found dungeons and M+ to be cancer in BfA as well, when they were quite fun in Legion - except SotT, !@#$ that. Basically the one salvageable element in BfA, as of now, is the BoD raid.

Oh, and PvP, but I really REALLY hate to have 3+ very interesting talents held hostage to warmode.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

maybe for you, but the problem with bfa for me is that for all the content there is to do, i am really not motivated to do any of it. WQ are way less rewarding than legion, and super boring without flying mounts. islands and warfronts are the most mind-numbing content i've ever done in the game aswell. M+ is worse because the dungeons are not fun at all compared to legion. raiding is worse because there's no tier sets or class based armor anymore.