Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Well, you can't really buy land in Thailand (unless you're thai of course) so money is not really the issue there, now is it? Actually, this is true for a lot of asian countries such as Cambodia, Vietnam and so on.

Why do you need to buy land though? If you're just going to retire just buy a condo.

Also, where do you get a deacent, new house for less than $500k in Sweden? In the middle of nowhere? Come on!
    i volunteer to put it in my name... ^^

Idk why some people in 1st world countries love 3rd world countries. Looks like a fucking fetish to me. Smells like shit from place to place, loud manifesting idiots as part of the culture not to mention diseases.

You can have safety, security, and cheap but you can’t have all 3. Pick 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    You will love Papua New Guinea.

Lots of friendly headhunter tribes who used to resort to Cannibalism.

I am sure some of them may even invite you around for dinner .

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/p...ua-new-guinea/
    Also stepping in many many shits with your flip flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Idk why some people in 1st world countries love 3rd world countries. Looks like a fucking fetish to me. Smells like shit from place to place, loud manifesting idiots as part of the culture not to mention diseases.
    It’s the rising cost of living first world and they see how cheap it is overseas and think “I could be rich forever there!” Without realizing everything comes with a price

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I live 12 miles from the nearest city, on 14 acres and have 100k internet speed service. Cable is run out this far and beyond. Nothing that I am aware of prevents a person from buying a home and working out of it with a business. Many do. The medium house price where I live is 159k. My home and property, according to Zillow, is valued at 185K.
    You must be in USA. How is the internet speed in remote places in South America, Europe. I mean those quiet beautiful beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    i volunteer to put it in my name... ^^
    Haha. Yeah I have a few friends that would looove to help him out here as well.
    Such a great option that one xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Last time I checked, you don't need to marry a Thai citizen to "own" property in Thailand. You can lease land for like, 30 years and then renew and keep renewing.
    Which is still expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    if you wanted to waste your Money, you could've just bought lottery tickets.
    Not with my luck
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2019-05-29 at 02:43 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Last time I checked, you don't need to marry a Thai citizen to "own" property in Thailand. You can lease land for like, 30 years and then renew and keep renewing.
    Which is still expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Not with my luck
    they can stop renewing when they want to... many foreigners who have been tricked and lost their investments...