Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Let's see, all specs of mages and hunters are bottom tier. Unholy DK is also struggling.

Blizz response: Let's work on buffing Arms Warrior and Frost DK!

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    I care about things!

Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    What are you talking about? Do some tests on ptr and you'll see frost mage is op with their new essences stuff. The nerf was needed.
    Not to mention GS isn't nerfed atm on ptr
    Last edited by Bahska; 2019-06-06 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    Then stfu and dont say anything. not all of us are living 15years in the past

- - - Updated - - -

NICE! Been playing the same Fury Warrior since vanilla as well

- - - Updated - - -

At least you're willing to admit that its a hype train. That train will eventually crash
    as long as Retail is the steaming pile of rancid shit that i its and will be, because 8.2 wont fix shit, classic will be doing better then retail . BFA is dead . Blizzard is fucked and they will have to pull a couple of miracles out of their asses to save Blizzard now ..
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Let's see, all specs of mages and hunters are bottom tier. Unholy DK is also struggling.

/facepalm
    You know this is the PTR, where there are a lot of changes and shifts in power already, right? So seeing "12% increase" does not mean "exactly as is on live, but plus 12% more damage". Stop bitching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    as long as Retail is the steaming pile of rancid shit that i its and will be, because 8.2 wont fix shit, classic will be doing better then retail . BFA is dead . Blizzard is fucked and they will have to pull a couple of miracles out of their asses to save Blizzard now ..
    That's a lot of foresight you have there. I especially enjoy all the reasoning and logic you have behind every single claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    Deep Wounds damage increased 12%
    I would love it if blizzard eventually came up with a different mastery for Arms. I don't think the previous one was much better, but packing power into a bleed like this is boring and doesn't fit the "arms" fantasy imo.

Dont nerf BoS

GET. RID.OF.BoS

Its a ridiculous spell and play style.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    you're a fool if you think thats true. Classic is on a massive hype train at the moment. it will crash after launch though. Not everyone has a shit opinion like yourself.

Then stfu and dont say anything. not all of us are living 15years in the past

- - - Updated - - -

NICE! Been playing the same Fury Warrior since vanilla as well

- - - Updated - - -

At least you're willing to admit that its a hype train. That train will eventually crash
    Of course it'll crash, a bumper tap, but it's not going to completely derail like BfA did ^ - ^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Of course it'll crash, a bumper tap, but it's not going to completely derail like BfA did ^ - ^!!!
    This is the most likely scenario: Will surge within the first month or so, everyone plays like they did 15yrs ago.....then they get bored, some realize it was nostalgia, some realize they dont have time for that game anymore, etc and it comes crashing down. Will probably end up at absolute max 300k players, more realistically, 150k.

And one thing people dont talk about Classic is that most will confuse a "sense of community" when leveling because theyre all starting at the same time. If you have a ton of people around you the game of course will be different. It would be the same right now if Live was given server restarts. But if you start a few months after launch when most people are or are reaching max level, the leveling zones will be mostly dead.

This is the most likely scenario: Will surge within the first month or so, everyone plays like they did 15yrs ago.....then they get bored, some realize it was nostalgia, some realize they dont have time for that game anymore, etc and it comes crashing down. Will probably end up at absolute max 300k players, more realistically, 150k.

And one thing people dont talk about Classic is that most will confuse a "sense of community" when leveling because theyre all starting at the same time. If you have a ton of people around you the game of course will be different. It would be the same right now if Live was given server restarts. But if you start a few months after launch when most people are or are reaching max level, the leveling zones will be mostly dead.
    This. This. This.

I hope Classic succeeds. Their success is directly going to help retail. But anyone who thinks 40-man raids are going to be sustainable in 2019 is delusional. Classic Guilds WILL implode eventually. Fun times to be had, pvp will be fun, but once everyone is max is gonna be capital city afk with the world empty, just like retail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soooo i just start to play holy on my paladin last week and im going for GOL build and now this.....great timing. Guess its back to resto druid.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post

/facepalm
    All specs? MM and Frost mages are doing fine. They aren't number 1 (because lets face it, that's what people really want) but they more than hold their own weight. BM starts to fall off the higher you go, but is still middle of the pack at worst. Arms and Frost DK have been scraping the bottom of the barrel the entire tier, so yes buffs for them. Not to mention this is PTR news, so it is basically irrelevant because there are huge power swings happening with all the essence adjustments. Not something to start throwing tantrums about.