Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    I don't care about all the rewards such as mounts, toys and pets. Most of us care about the progression-system (and No, nothing with artifact power), gameplay, gear design and story. Sadly this patch bring nothing of what i mentioned. Both the gear design and story is boring. This patch just add a hell of a boring grind. Think how Long you Will have to farm stuff in the little Island of mechagon and how depressing and boring design nazjatar has. Anyway, i still hope blizzard Will make the game better in the future. And that, not by adding 1000 rewards, but making the game more mystical, immersive, fun and interresting. Add more rpg elements and social elements.
    sounds like the game isnt for you anymore. The things you mentioned have been a part of the game since its inception lol the game is plenty of the last things you mentioned and social elements are there if you actually tried. Is BFA perfect? no but theres plenty to do in 8.2 already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So you want them to add more story and gameplay but you don’t like the story and gameplay they did add so it doesn’t count?
    Seriously idk what that dudes problem is lol

Fluff.

Character progression, gearing, balancing. Tell me about these, because they sure are in a terrible state.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    Please stop posting news like that.. it make the game look like Pokemon
    what?
    im confused how does this make the game look like pokemon..?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

LMAO 90k one mount? Is this a joke? Since Legion i bought any mounts because its too much gold. WTF blizzard think? They destroy professions, nerf gold farm and now mount vendor got taxes to state? Jesus....

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    Blizzard sees how hyped up the Classic is and they are making fast panic attempt to fish subs to retail.
    All of this was on the ptr before the classic beta was a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Yes this is indeed a collection game now. This is the main selling point lol
    i mean yes? people have loved collecting mounts, pets, toys, appearances for 15 years now mate...

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Just LoL

No wonder why Classic is being given a "New Expansion" treatment .....

World of Warcraft retail is ready to die peacefully.
    sigh straight bs. you need to get outside of your classic crazy echo chamber. 8.2 has tons of good already. IDK why a post talking about the many collectible things is bad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Looks like another Argus with Azuna skin, at least classes were fun in Legion...
    how is it "another argus" what are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    Blizzard sees how hyped up the Classic is and they are making fast panic attempt to fish subs to retail.
    wut... if your playing live or classic they dont care, they get a sub either way...

7+ Year Old Account
    Just LoL

It’s ready to die because it has some new rewards?

7+ Year Old Account
    Just LoL

did you post this back in 2006? im pretty sure i have seen this every year since tbc released.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Fluff.

Character progression, gearing, balancing. Tell me about these, because they sure are in a terrible state.
    they... they already have, what the fuck you talking about mate?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Fluff.

We have already had blue post on all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Meh. Useless fluff.

Mounts and pets lost their meaning few expansions ago, toys lasted for 1 expansion. When game offers too many rewards, all rewards become meaningless.
    The rewards aren't the issues. It's the content that is alongside those rewards is utter dogshite and not even worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    LMAO 90k one mount? Is this a joke? Since Legion i bought any mounts because its too much gold. WTF blizzard think? They destroy professions, nerf gold farm and now mount vendor got taxes to state? Jesus....
    Well, if you remember MoP, we had the panthers back then :P

Just LoL

Nah. They'll milk it as hard as they can before taking it out back and giving it a dishonourable death.

Amazing, I have never seen "wow is dead" threads every before on this site. After 15 years the doomsayers are finally here! Never before have they said "wow is dead", "wow will die next patch", "worst xpac ever".

People have cried and moaned ever since wow came out. At one point BC was the worst thing ever. Later WoD was the worst, and now suddenly alot of people say "oh wod wasnt that bad". I bet the same people crying here about bfa will hail bfa in 2-4 years.

Now with 8.2 we are getting alot of awesome content, probably the biggest patch ever. Yet people come here and moan. Whats wrong with you?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant help, but to say men.. kinda boring tbh..

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Amazing, I have never seen "wow is dead" threads every before on this site. After 15 years the doomsayers are finally here! Never before have they said "wow is dead", "wow will die next patch", "worst xpac ever".

People have cried and moaned ever since wow came out. At one point BC was the worst thing ever. Later WoD was the worst, and now suddenly alot of people say "oh wod wasnt that bad". I bet the same people crying here about bfa will hail bfa in 2-4 years.

Now with 8.2 we are getting alot of awesome content, probably the biggest patch ever. Yet people come here and moan. Whats wrong with you?
    Its just the nature of internet forums.

I just think they add too many of everything each patch. Introduce a handful of unique mounts, toys, and pets as rewards, thereby making obtaining them a tangible, in-game accomplishment instead of the "easy content" of simply putting in multiple recolors of everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent47 View Post
    The rewards aren't the issues. It's the content that is alongside those rewards is utter dogshite and not even worth doing.
    What made the content worth doing? How is doing a rep in past expans worth doing? What made the dungeons or raids worth doing?

Bunch of useless crap. Thanks blizz