Warrior animation question

Just rolled a Maghar warrior. Love that race. I'm question as Fury and random dungeons as Prot of course. Only lvl36 as I'm playing very casually. One thing that is bugging me to death with tanking is the animation for Devastate. Who thought it was a good idea to have this be like a spin move? I mean a spin move an be cool, but placing it on a filler you hit several times while waiting on other skills to cool down? Good Lord, I'm shield slamming, then spinning like 3 times, then something else, then back to spinning. It's somewhat comical at first, but now its really annoying and really breaks immersion for me.

Does this bother anyone or is it just me? As much as I like my Maghar warrior so far, this is definitely something that will cause me to stop tanking on him, or any warrior if they're all spinning like this.

Hi there.
    If you manage to go on with the spinning until level 90 you can choose the talent Devastator, replacing the whole skill/animation

Quote Originally Posted by Hodacia View Post
    Hi there.
    If you manage to go on with the spinning until level 90 you can choose the talent Devastator, replacing the whole skill/animation
    Awesome, you have just give me hope and I will not reroll. Thanks so much.