Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Half your age + 7
    99% - basically this.

Whatever is legal in your country.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can clearly tell who the people are that only read the title and don't understand the concept of "range".

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    But if you cant find someone in your age range than you just arent desirable. So you seek out other groups that you have less in common with and hope that they have some sort of fetish for dating someone with such an extreme age gap and willing to ignore your flaws that prevent you from dating ppl your own age. I mean you can justify how its "normal" all you want, but it will never be as "normal" as dating people your own age.
    What a retarded post.

If anything it should be done as a percentage instead of a flat year.

For example maybe someone within 20% younger or older would be fine. (Although it would be adjusted to whatever the legal age of consent is at the lower end)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey View Post
    Half your age + 7
    I aint dating a 19/20 year old.

It varies on life experience. But if you can't go to a show you want to cause they aren't old enough thats a problem

I'm currently 34 and my dating range as far as who I look for is 18-24. I've dated a 30 year old or two but there's really no point if I can get younger women. When I lived in a lower age of consent state, 16 could work but that was largely frowned upon by society and also creates strange gray areas in the law that you really are best to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I'm currently 34 and my dating range as far as who I look for is 18-24. I've dated a 30 year old or two but there's really no point if I can get younger women. When I lived in a lower age of consent state, 16 could work but that was largely frowned upon by society and also creates strange gray areas in the law that you really are best to avoid.
    Why? What do you at 34 have in common with an 18 year old, other than sex? I'm 35 and wouldn't even think of an 18 year old and 16? Gross, they are still children.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as everyone involved is legally allowed to have intercourse with each other, (not taking into account certain countries who allow child marriages) and they both enjoy each other company idc about age difference

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Yes, I agree. With the exception that if you're over thirty and they're over thirty, I think it doesn't matter then. Just find someone you makes you happy.
    The things those "children" know about sex are way beyond your knowledge lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Why? What do you at 34 have in common with an 18 year old, other than sex? I'm 35 and wouldn't even think of an 18 year old and 16? Gross, they are still children.
    why not. not everyone in their 30ties is a boring grandpa who just settles for life of "boredom"

If it's legal, it's not a huge deal. I mean, it's a bit of an odd look for a 50 year old to be dating someone in their 20s but I'm not personally going to judge it as long as both people are happy.

I think way too many people focus on what's socially okay over what makes them happy.

-1/+1. Everything else is creepy af.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    -1/+1. Everything else is creepy af.
    No. This doesn't even merit an explanation.

Not replying to the person I quoted here. As many others have stated the only thing that matters is legality, not other's opinions or societal norms. If you want to date someone then date.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    why not. not everyone in their 30ties is a boring grandpa who just settles for life of "boredom"
    How old are you?

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account

No Age Bar For Datting

I think there is no age bar set for love this is my personal op pinon you can date anyone through your Aol email account and one more thing if you have any issue in you AOL Mails while chatting then you can visit here for solution.

Younger might look better, but darn it would be weird to date someone that is so inexperienced. Like they are on a different stage in life than you. This did not stop Hugh Hefner though from dating women in their late teens and early 20s. For erotic material, certainly the more youthful the better, but this does not mean these people would make good life partners.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you at 34 have in common with an 18 year old
    Dating isn't a relationship. Also, having stuff in common is not a prerequisite for anything.

other than sex?
    That's kind of the point of dating.

Gross
    Irrelevant opinion.

they are still children.
    Factually and literally false.

Am I the only one that was not at all surprised that the Phillipines and Japan have incredibly young age of consent?

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What is an acceptable age range for dating someone? If someone is 30 what's the youngest and oldest acceptable age of a partner?
    If both are adults, it's up to them. Me, you or anyone else here should not have a say in others love life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Ghost View Post
    Am I the only one that was not at all surprised that the Phillipines and Japan have incredibly young age of consent?
    Why? Please, do explain.

I was married to two of my female cousins (at different times of course, not together). Both ended and no kids involved... BUT my grandparents are first-cousins... My parents are not though. My brother is married to my ex-wife's sister and they have two kids (very adorable kids and not mentally retarded, thank god).