Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Was there any RPG aspects shown or just killing things? I wanted a KOTOR kind of deal. Already disappointed that you can't make your own character.
    Nope. If I had to tie it to something it is most similar to it would be Force Unleashed games. Where it is pretty much linear single player progression. I am sure it has some sort of skill up / power up systems. But honestly it will be mission, cut scene, mission, cut scene, game ends sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was that a younger version of the Forest Whitaker character from RO?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    The new Jedi kids looks so hellishly generic. Gameplay looks good though, some of the movies seem pretty brutal.
    You do realize that's the voice actors face right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there any RPG aspects shown or just killing things? I wanted a KOTOR kind of deal. Already disappointed that you can't make your own character.
    The game isn't being billed as an RPG by EA. If there's any skill points or perk system, expect it to be fairly basic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yes it was.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Yes it was.
    Oh boy, what a memorable character who's name was... uhhh... Bor Gullet? No... No... That's the tentacle monster.

Oh boy, what a memorable character who's name was... uhhh... Bor Gullet? No... No... That's the tentacle monster.
    To be fair he had the potential to be a pretty interesting character, they just never gave us any backstory on him. It's logical for the leader of the og resistance to be part of the story in this time period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    To be fair he had the potential to be a pretty interesting character, they just never gave us any backstory on him. It's logical for the leader of the og resistance to be part of the story in this time period.
    He does have backstory, not as a movie character though. He pops up in all the Clone Wars and early Empire stuff.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does this feel so slow? I know games like God of War and the Soulsborne series are popular these days, but this is supposed to be a Jedi game. I expect much faster and smoother action than this. It just looks so plodding and clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Ah yes, the time honored jedi power of slowing down time.

Wait...

I could understand if it were just bullet time or some shit to represent heightened jedi senses but the PC is freezing/slowing enemies and environmental objects. What the hell?
    Kylo did it at the beginning of Force Awakens. He froze a blaster bolt in mid air. This is just an expansion on that. Not really stopping time, just slowing/freezing an object.
    There was a couple pop ups about skill points but not much more. This very much looks like the typical 3rd person action game likely complete with a limited skill tree that you will eventually unlock everything by the end of the game anyways.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You do realize that's the voice actors face right?
    I wasn't actually talking about his face but the character as a whole as in writing wise voice wise character diesgn wise ect. But if that is his face then he must look generic in real life to.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...

I could understand if it were just bullet time or some shit to represent heightened jedi senses but the PC is freezing/slowing enemies and environmental objects. What the hell?
    it looks like hes just moving/reacting faster i don't think hes actually slowing time and force speed has been a thing for awhile.

15+ Year Old Account
    The gameplay looks boring as hell and the ESRB rating will be pushed so low that the story and dialogue is probably diarrhea for kids, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I think its mostly a linear storytelling game with lots of focus on action/fighting.

I was hoping for some kind of KOTOR game too, but I doubt this is it.

From this gameplay tidbit I'd hoped they at least tried to hide how super linear it would be. Literally just a corridor.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't very impressed. I mean light sabers are cool but the combat looked boring and 2003.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2019-06-08 at 09:50 PM.

Saw Gueirreira. He originated in the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series.

Fucking this, in a galaxy full of different alien species and races (especially since the jedi order took on tons of aliens) we yet again get stuck with generic human #5.

Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

15+ Year Old Account
    The game honestly just looks really boring and repetitive. Very linear, slow combat. There are a few neat Force powers but those will get old fast, especially since everything seemed kind of superfluous.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Fucking this, in a galaxy full of different alien species and races (especially since the jedi order took on tons of aliens) we yet again get stuck with generic human #5.

Not to mention suspending people in the air has always been possible but they picked an ugly animation for it.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-06-09 at 03:15 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

People already bashing it cause of x y z. People can not read where it said “ALPHA GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE”. And also him able to do that is probably later on in the game we’re you acquire those abilities, not start off with them. Wait till the game is live than make reviews. Enough with the race card as long as it has a good story and is fun I could care less about who the character is. It is not the first time someone cameo’d as themselves for a Star Wars game ex Sam Witwer.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Enough with the race card as long as it has a good story and is fun I could care less about who the character is. It is not the first time someone cameo’d as themselves for a Star Wars game ex Sam Witwer.
    That's the problem, it's not the first time. infact, they could easily make him a twilik or a zabrak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.