Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoom View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=SDsZKDwL1ho

Thanks to all these selfish, arrogant raiders who kept complaining to blizzard that Mythic+ dropped good gear.

This game is soo garbage now, if you don't run raids then there is 0 content left. It's time to unsub until Classic WoW.
    Cry me a river zoomer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Yes we had world of meleecraft for nearly a year now. Time to change.
    Have you even raided once?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

what a terrible change!

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Have you even raided once?
    Is this thread about raiding or mythic+?

Unless there is a blue post confirming this I would't worry too much: Loot in the first week of m+ always was reduced to heroic levels in the weekly chest and even less in the instance. Only when mythic raiding opened the itemlevel was increased.

So that's most likely what you are seeing on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this thread about raiding or mythic+?
    Its a thread about gear, which you obtain in raid and m+, you make it sound like ranged are totally useless right now, when they are top dogs in raids.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

why did you all forget that blizzard also capped the gear the first week from season 1 to 2. And this is more then likely just the same cap on gear transition into season 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    why did you all forget that blizzard also capped the gear the first week from season 1 to 2. And this is more then likely just the same cap on gear transition into season 3 ?
    They maybe dont change the difficult of m+ and set the limit to +15 on gear that could explain it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    M+ should never have dropped any gear to begin with.
    M+ should have normalized all gear, to a specific iLevel. Only then can you meassure people's skill
    the issue with no gear is that people won't run it - if you look back to Challenge Modes in MOP and WOD - people really only ran them for the titles, mounts, or transmog.. and when they did run them they were usually carries..

So to be straightforward: M+ became awesome when the gearing was a factor, the carrot on a stick.. take that away brother - M+ would LITERALLY be completely dead

Mythic+ Or any other repeatable content should not give you rewards on par with heroic raiding, much less mythic raiding. If relative item level is indeed nerfed, that is a great change for the game.

too bad there's still titanforging left there, all the m+s ive done and ive yet to receive a 425 from my mains weekly cache or a base 410 weapon waiting for the time when titanforging is remove from it also, so i dont have to keep doing it in the small hopes of upgrading my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    So to be straightforward: M+ became awesome when the gearing was a factor, the carrot on a stick.. take that away brother - M+ would LITERALLY be completely dead
    Exactly. This makes running M+ absolutely pointless past one single weekly +10 to get a halfway decent amount of
    residuum.

The leaderboards will essentially be limited to Mythic Raiders, and running high level keys will be absolutely pointless outside of a neglectable amount of residuum, as the minuscele chance of titanforging won't even matter when the base itemlvl is at 420...

If you raid at least heroic, there will be absolutely zero reason to ever enter m+ - which is pretty stupid.

Funny seeing raiders trying to defend Mythic. Try and do a +22 key on time flawlessly, far more challenging than your whole raid instance.

So pipe down.
    has nothing to do with the fact that a 10 gives 415s in the weekly chest, but otherwise sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    has nothing to do with the fact that a 10 gives 415s in the weekly chest, but otherwise sure.
    A 415 that you will most likely bring to the scrapbot...

Funny seeing raiders trying to defend Mythic. Try and do a +22 key on time flawlessly, far more challenging than your whole raid instance.

So pipe down.
    Show us you did a 22 +3 or don't talk welfare epic leech

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    it gives 410. Man you lfr raiders who have 0 idea whats going on always thinking you are the shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, PTR does not actually have season 3 rewards active, does it?
    it does drop 420 gear on +10. So some changes have happened. I imagine it goes up to +15 with 430 loot. One can only hope

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Mythic+ Or any other repeatable content should not give you rewards on par with heroic raiding, much less mythic raiding. If relative item level is indeed nerfed, that is a great change for the game.
    Why? A +10 mythic dungeon is around the same difficulty as a heroic raid boss so why shouldn't it give the same rewards?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDsZKDwL1ho

Thanks to all these selfish, arrogant raiders who kept complaining to blizzard that Mythic+ dropped good gear.

This game is soo garbage now, if you don't run raids then there is 0 content left. It's time to unsub until Classic WoW.
    do you realise that the gear from M+ might be PRE-RAID capped and once raid is out it will be increased. Like you know, EVERY F*CKING PATCH?

Why cant extremly challenging content drop gear thats on par with at least hc gear?
    Then they need to improve the M+ gear scale drop up to mythic +15, because you can walk through 10s.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it gives 410. Man you lfr raiders who have 0 idea whats going on always thinking you are the shit.

- - - Updated - - -

it does drop 420 gear on +10. So some changes have happened. I imagine it goes up to +15 with 430 loot. One can only hope
    I don't think they change how the drops work compared to season 1 and 2. So I would expect a +10 to drop 430 with the first week being capped at +6