Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Read thread, I didn't even mean Jeff Kaplin (sp?) I meant Jeff K the guy in my guild, who I was HAVING THE ARGUMENT with.... Can't help random nerds connect one name to someone I didn't even think of

I get you're mad because you won't ever have this mount, you'll never be in a guild that kills Mythic anything, but don't hate on the post, stay on topic and stop trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool I used to raid with Asmongold, when he legit ate a sandwich that had maggots on it, if you go back in my post history you'll see Asmongold replying to threads.

Again, the fact you didn't understand I meant an Actual guy named Jeff K in my guild doesen't make you less wrong about jumping to a conclusion, nor does it make my point you are jealous less true. Otherwise, please stay on topic and stop trolling.

Thanks bud
    you're literally no one, you're not important nor are you any sort of influencer, this thread serves no purpose at all and should have been locked ages ago

no one cares about your mount that you paid for
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Read thread, I didn't even mean Jeff Kaplin (sp?) I meant Jeff K the guy in my guild, who I was HAVING THE ARGUMENT with.... Can't help random nerds connect one name to someone I didn't even think of

I get you're mad because you won't ever have this mount, you'll never be in a guild that kills Mythic anything, but don't hate on the post, stay on topic and stop trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool I used to raid with Asmongold, when he legit ate a sandwich that had maggots on it, if you go back in my post history you'll see Asmongold replying to threads.

Again, the fact you didn't understand I meant an Actual guy named Jeff K in my guild doesen't make you less wrong about jumping to a conclusion, nor does it make my point you are jealous less true. Otherwise, please stay on topic and stop trolling.

Thanks bud
    People get jealous when they don't have something you have. Welcome to mmo-c.com

Assmongold is also a sore subject because people here can't understand when someone like him becomes famous - most people here are special snowflakes that can't wait to see classic because that's all classic was: grindy, snowflake, and annoying - just like US lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    you're literally no one, you're not important nor are you any sort of influencer, this thread serves no purpose at all and should have been locked ages ago

He said he bought the carry/mount? It sounds like he earned it fair and square from the posts. Maybe he can link his armory to clear this up?

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bud

Im friends with bill gates, know him personally he even boguht me a new pc.

Oh? oh nah bill gates is a guildie and a PC is a type of sandwich.

sure mate sure... we are all supposed to know that jeff K that you specificly chose to name is just a gulide... why the fuck not just say "a guildie" instead of going "jeff K" you were trying to make shit up, and got called out.
    you totally didnt make this thread to brag, yet in every post since you have done nothing but brag.
    "lol you will never do mythic anything"

i work with a youtube and youtubers have to have an ego to do what they do.
    but holy fuck yours in next level.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-09 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Im friends with bill gates, know him personally he even boguht me a new pc.

Oh? oh nah bill gates is a guildie and a PC is a type of sandwich.

you totally didnt make this thread to brag, yet in every post since you have done nothing but brag.
    "lol you will never do mythic anything"

i work with a youtube and youtubers have to have an ego to do what they do.
    but holy fuck yours in next level.
    I didn't know billG@ms had so many mmo-c.com friends awesome

bragging and legit asking what's more rare is a thing - He likely could be bragging a bit, but for someone like myself: I learned a lot from the post, especially the link you provided to the mount rarity list - I wouldn't of known this without the post so.. I think it's a good post even if the brag is real

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    You can't compare the two, Mimiron's head has been out for over 10 years, the Tidestorm less than 1.... but if you want numbers, 7.7% of players have Mim's head, meanwhile 0.3% of players have the tidestorm. The number difference alone shows how stupid you and your friend's argument is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I didn't know billG@ms had so many mmo-c.com friends awesome

bragging and legit asking what's more rare is a thing - He likely could be bragging a bit, but for someone like myself: I learned a lot from the post, especially the link you provided to the mount rarity list - I wouldn't of known this without the post so.. I think it's a good post even if the brag is real
    asking whats more rare would be fine. but its obivous its just bragging when'

"Im friends with Jeff K"
    "The best screenshot on this entire forum"
    "I'm still happy to have a mount you never will"
    "I get you're mad because you won't ever have this mount, you'll never be in a guild that kills Mythic anything"'

if the thread was

"hey i got the jaina mount on our guilds first and last kill, one of my guildies thinks the mimrons head they have is mor rare, do you guys know which one is? cause we have a bet"

sure i would be fine but its super obvious "im better then all of you, you all are stupid nerds"

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Can't you pay gold for a run to get this elemental right now? Meanwhile you can't bruteforce the drop rate of Mimiron's head.

In short, I think the rarest is the one you can't buy.
    Except that Mimiron's head was a "guaranteed drop" and could be "bought" back in Wrath, just like Jaina's mount, today.

Add to that the fact other people have acquired the mount after Wrath by soloing the instance, and we come to the conclusion that Jaina's mount is the rarest, at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Except that Mimiron's head was a "guaranteed drop" and could be "bought" back in Wrath, just like Jaina's mount, today.

Add to that the fact other people have acquired the mount after Wrath by soloing the instance, and we come to the conclusion that Jaina's mount is the rarest, at the moment.
    yet it wont be long before it no longer is, once the new raid comes out you will see LFR heros on it.

specially speaking that like the guldan mount it wont be until 9.0 that the mount becomes no longer 100% drop rate.

(blackhands mount was 100% till legion, as was guldans mount 100% till BFA.)

only a few more weeks then this mount will be pretty fucking common.

If you give it some time they’ll both eventually be around the same %. The mount drops like these are usually 100% for the entire expac, Jaina will be easily farmable during the last tier similar to how Gul’dan was. Gul’dans Mythic Mount is at 3.8%, id assume we’ll see similar numbers closer to the end of BfA. Mims head has been out for a long time though so of course it won’t be as rare as a mythic mount just released a few months ago.

We have 6 or 7 mounts so far from Jaina, should be easy enough to get to 20. Assuming all the guilds who will have her cleared by 8.2 continue to raid BoD for the mounts that number will go up as well. Comparing a 10 year old mount to one that’s barely 5 months old is ridiculous, especially when you’re comparing two mounts from end game raiding content. Of course the one being out for 10 years will be obtained by more people and less “rare”.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yet it wont be long before it no longer is, once the new raid comes out you will see LFR heros on it.

specially speaking that like the guldan mount it wont be until 9.0 that the mount becomes no longer 100% drop rate.

(blackhands mount was 100% till legion, as was guldans mount 100% till BFA.)

only a few more weeks then this mount will be pretty fucking common.
    Well, yes. But Mimiron's Head is by far the "least rare" due to getting a decent "head start", as people had five expansions worth of time to try for the 1%-drop mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes. But Mimiron's Head is by far the "least rare" due to getting a decent "head start", as people had five expansions worth of time to try for the 1%-drop mount.
    oh of course.
    but i will be getting the jaina mount as soon as its my turn in the guild, we are nearing jaina and would be at her now if not for us taking breaks.
    so once 8.2 comes out we will have jaina on farm

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

We don't even have an exact criteria to define the rarity of a mount, how come the Jaina one is the rarest? Is it about being hard to obtain right now, or is it about the amount of players who currently have it?

Right now, if I want to get the Mimiron's Head, I need to complete Ulduar on a character and hope for the drop. I can do it on infinite characters per week, and it still can't drop - as evidenced by several players still farming it to this day, every week.

If I want to get Jaina's Elemental, I need to complete Mythic BoD, and get the drop or get it handled to me. It's garanthed to drop one there. I can buy the drop through all the boosts being offered by the top guilds, and I can get the gold needed buying tokens or farming it. If I really want that mount, there are ways to make sure I'll 100% get it in one week.

Meanwihle, Mimiron's Head can evade my hands pratically forever. I can't bruteforce it like Jaina's mount. Jaina's the easier to get right now, but more players will have Mimiron's Head simply because it's older.

10+ Year Old Account

I get you're mad because you won't ever have this mount, you'll never be in a guild that kills Mythic anything, but don't hate on the post, stay on topic and stop trolling
    Whatever helps you cope with being called out on your bullshit mate. Tell Jeff K I said hello

Now excuse me while I'll go have my epic threesome with Elizabeth O. and Scarlett J.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    We don't even have an exact criteria to define the rarity of a mount, how come the Jaina one is the rarest? Is it about being hard to obtain right now, or is it about the amount of players who currently have it?
    Simply because it's the newest "mythic-only" mount added to the game, while Mimiron's Head was added five expansions ago.

Right now, if I want to get the Mimiron's Head, I need to complete Ulduar on a character and hope for the drop. I can do it on infinite characters per week, and it still can't drop - as evidenced by several players still farming it to this day, every week.

If I want to get Jaina's Elemental, I need to complete Mythic BoD, and get the drop or get it handled to me. It's garanthed to drop one there. I can buy the drop through all the boosts being offered by the top guilds, and I can get the gold needed buying tokens or farming it. If I really want that mount, there are ways to make sure I'll 100% get it in one week.
    Mimiron's Head was also a 100% drop back when it was relevant content.

Meanwihle, Mimiron's Head can evade my hands pratically forever. I can't bruteforce it like Jaina's mount. Jaina's the easier to get right now, but more players will have Mimiron's Head simply because it's older.
    Not everyone is skilled enough, or rich enough, to go through Mythic Jaina enough times to be graced with the mount.

Whereas everyone is "skilled" enough to go through Ulduar every week, with the added bonus that you can use your alts as well, so you can have more than one chance a week.

10+ Year Old Account

Mimiron's Head was also a 100% drop back when it was relevant content.
    this isn't the full story, yogg+0 was an order of magnitude harder than m jaina and it took a year and a half for as many guilds to kill it as have already killed m jaina

it was 100% during the content, yes, but it was nowhere near as obtainable.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've read on MMO-C in awhile, congrats OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've read on MMO-C in awhile, congrats OP.
    Not more embarrassing than the last 2 pages of replies. Some of these people need to get off of this website.

this isn't the full story, yogg+0 was an order of magnitude harder than m jaina and it took a year and a half for as many guilds to kill it as have already killed m jaina

it was 100% during the content, yes, but it was nowhere near as obtainable.
    It was still a 100% drop, and has been a 1% drop for five expansions. That's almost nine years.

At this point its fairly clear you do, you took time to quote and reply to me. I feel its your jealousy that created this. I accept it, and still won't let you make me feel bad asking a WoW question on a WoW forum...

5+ Year Old Account
    Who's this Myrmidon?