Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    A waste of resources for you, kind sir.
    Not for me and for the....whatever number will be playing Classic WoW.
    No, it really is. Because creating content for Classic, when BFA needs more content, is a waste of resources.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but J. Allen Brack was right. You don't know what you've asked for. The only reason Blizzard is giving you Classic now, is so that you'll shut up. You'll be humbled soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    The current game might have its issues, but Classic has its very own issues to deal with, and some of them are severe. That is why the game was changed so dramatically over the years. You will notice very soon.
    Great, go play the current game and leave us alone.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

The moderation here is horrible Posts like this serve no purpose but trolling once someone like OP notices Classics current success in the beta.

What exactly do the mods think this thread even add to the forum?

This is why I don't spend much time here. The garbage to decent content ratio is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirain1 View Post
    Again, just your opinion.

Btw they did confirm they would. They were open to “releasing TBC/wotlk” or making new content.
    And they've also said the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no such things as "your server" in BfA.

There is sharding, there is CRZ, there is no closed community.

Everything is random

You can speak to people, add them to friend list and never see him again your entire life.
    And yet you can only /trade with people of your own server in BfA....priceless.
    Nonsense. Retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Great, go play the current game and leave us alone.
    I don't play videogames. I have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrax View Post
    The moderation here is horrible Posts like this serve no purpose but trolling once someone like OP notices Classics current success in the beta.

What exactly do the mods think this thread even add to the forum?

This is why I don't spend much time here. The garbage to decent content ratio is ridiculous.
    Just report him and see if it will help. But I agree with you, moderators on this sites are really doing things backwards. Locking interesting threads "because it's not constructive" while leaving shit like this open.

Nonsense. Retard.
    I was having fun talking to you...until this post.

I guess when faced with facts you stop talking

I was having fun talking to you...until this post.

I guess when faced with facts you stop talking
    Stop saying nonsensical shit.

If you really think there are no server communities, it is because you avoid them.

Stop saying nonsensical shit.

If you really think there are no server communities, it is because you avoid them.
    I think you’ve got it backwards. You have to go our of your way to meet people in retail. Classic encourages it.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't play videogames. I have a life.
    Your life includes insulting people partaking in a relatively specific version of a hobby you don't partake in... Okie doke.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirain1 View Post
    I think you’ve got it backwards. You have to go our of your way to meet people in retail. Classic encourages it.
    Classic forces you to meet people, BFA encourages you to do it. Whether it is from your server or crossserver.

Classic forces you to meet people, BFA encourages you to do it. Whether it is from your server or crossserver.
    How you know? you are not playing games..

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Your life includes insulting people partaking in a relatively specific version of a hobby you don't partake in... Okie doke.
    Just my natural reaction to this degeneracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ManiaCCC View Post
    How you know? you are not playing games..
    I've stopped. I've played WoW for 10 years. Retard.

I've stopped. I've played WoW for 10 years. Retard.
    So you have no idea how it works now.. Well..

10+ Year Old Account
    Subset of players asked for this. And many who asked for this (like me for example) realized after years, what shit I asked for. Hindsight is a bitch..
    Well people are different after all, but literally all the time our old group tried to "recreate old experience" when playing pirate servers ended up with them popping right back on live version, joining us in discord and telling stories of how much it sucked back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

So you have no idea how it works now.. Well..
    I've played BFA you moron. What is wrong with your head?

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-06-10 at 08:40 AM.

Can’t wait to see the forums for classic when it come out finally and not just beta. You know there will be tones crying for changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well people are different after all, but literally all the time our old group tried to "recreate old experience" when playing pirate servers ended up with them popping right back on live version, joining us in discord and telling stories of how much it sucked back then.
    And yet, tons of people are playing private servers for years. I don't think we can make any conclusion here.

You meet people from all kinds of servers yet you cant /trade them.

You meet people from all kinds of servers yet you wont meet them again on the world.

Tell me when was the last time you met someone...and then you met him again by coincidence? hum?
    It happened to me 2 times since start of BfA.

And by that I don't mean nobody will play it or that it won't be fun to play. There will be tons of people who will play it. For quite some time I am sure. The problem is, it's at a stage of the game, that is stuck at a certain point. Imagine if the current game is stuck at where it is right now. No new content will come out. You won't be able to reach a higher level than level 120. No new gear will be added to the game. On top of that, you already know everything that is in the game. You've played it 15 years ago. The eventual interest will wear off quickly and it can't be resparked with new content. Even if they have said that they might do additional content for the classic version of the game, they'd be really stupid to do that. Every content they develop for Classic WoW could be content developed for the current game.

The game is effectively dead. It is like a branch, that has separated from the tree and is lying on the ground.
    I strongly believe that Blizzard will watch Classics reception with a very keen eye,meaning that they will evaluate what players like in it the most and they might even adjust their current desing philosophy in live version based on that.And i hope they do because they nowadays want everybody to get everything.In classic everything took a lot more effort.

That's a nonsense statement. One thing will have to be better or worse than the other, even if that is a subjective opinion. You will like one thing more than the other.
    Like I said, some people prefer the current version, but others prefer the vanilla version and all it represents. There is no "best", the answer is, it depends.