Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    she's gonna die in arthas fashion unless they come up with some bs reason and she sees the error of her ways after committing genocide and treason on her own faction and they're like...awwww she good now /gives head pats.

I want epic game of thrones fashion death scene where they jon snow her before chopping off her head and killing all her valkir so she cant get her ass back up.
    She already did die in Arthas fashion, she even said the thing "I saw only darkness."

Whatever the context I want her to be set on fire. It seems fitting.

Since people are mentioning Saurfang I think he's going to die by the end but do something all heroic and redeemy.

Quote Originally Posted by KLOCKWERK View Post
    Sylvanas is going to be brought back to life.
    That's how you punish her. Make her suffer with her thoughts, emotions, her conscious at everything she did when she was undead.
    Okay but then we set her on fire.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-06-09 at 06:18 PM.

I hope she does, I always like the more ambitious war leaders like Garrosh and Sylvanas because they'll make their empire stronger with a bigger and stronger military force.

Quote Originally Posted by Slum King View Post
    I hope she does, I always like the more ambitious war leaders like Garrosh and Sylvanas because they'll make their empire stronger with a bigger and stronger military force.
    Don't say that or you will be nazi. Only Alliance has right to attack other countries.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by azkhane View Post
    you mean she will be killed by a brick on the head alongside his loved nathanos? i like that.
    haha no. sylvanas has more plot armor than jon snow and tyrion combined. i mean she'll kill the merry band of doofuses that are bringing this story down.

Idk, with the whole Vol'jin spirits thing I think she's bound to end up sacrificing herself somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Will Anduin ride on Baine's shoulders and take him on a strafing run of Orgrimmar, eating all the baby orcs?
    Anduin will ride wrathion obviously, Baine will stab him with his other horn in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    After all Sylvanas has done so far, i’m hard pressed to think of anybody worse, so if i could choose, i’d take my chances. :3
    similar words were said during Garrosh's time.

They've shown they CAN go worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    similar words were said during Garrosh's time.

They've shown they CAN go worse.
    Please stop squashing the small amount of optimism i have left...

...or is this what Sylvanas meant with “Destroy hope”? That it’s all one big meta thing to demoralize the players, not the characters? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Please stop squashing the small amount of optimism i have left...

...or is this what Sylvanas meant with “Destroy hope”? That it’s all one big meta thing to demoralize the players, not the characters? o_O
    Are you even surprised? Sylvanas was already breaking the 4th wall back in Cataclysm, calling Garrosh the King of Rome.

Well, better said, Blizz always made her break the 4th wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Saurfang cinematics basically guarantee that an orc will be Warchief soon. 90% chance Saurfang, 10% Thrall.

Blizz would be the biggest boneheads if they 'subvert our expectations' by keeping her in the Horde. It would be right up there with LOST, The Last Jedi and Game of Thrones.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    As far as the Night Elves and Tyrande are concerned, they've already had their revenge for Teldrassil.
    When did that happen? Because nobody noticed? There was no vengeance for Teldrassil. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    When did that happen? Because nobody noticed? There was no vengeance for Teldrassil. Ever.
    Didn't you see the cinematic? Malf and Tyrande ambushed a Horde supply caravan at night! *cue Avengers music*

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think it is really stupid idea to make players of opposite faction decide on who will be warchief.
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy a racial capital and genocide their citizens. See?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Didn't you see the cinematic? Malf and Tyrande ambushed a Horde supply caravan at night! *cue Avengers music*
    Hahaha, goood one. No. I spared myself from experiencing the humiliation that was "The Tides of Vengeance". The only way I'm gonna spend a second of my time with this would be if someone paid me to do it. Financial compensation for time lost plus damages.

Strange that none of the horde say anything in game when Sylvanas murders horde soldiers and his own people so no way scum like can continue as warchief

Shell be doing a runner this expansion and saving everyone in the next cos its been her plan all along duuuuhh

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Strange that none of the horde say anything in game when Sylvanas murders horde soldiers and his own people so no way scum like can continue as warchief
    They actualy say something. If you choose to rescue people during Siege of Lordaeron, they apologize for staying out of formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy a racial capital and genocide their citizens. See?
    I think it's a really stupid idea to make opposite faction leaders destroy the only chance of immortality of entire race and be forgotten.
    When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Because their lives don't matter on greater picture. You sacrifice a handful of soldiers to stop entire Alliance invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin
    Our assault has been for nothing.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

When did vengeance for Taurajo happen? Never because Baine forbid.
    The general responsible for Taurajo was killed by Horde adventurers along with many other Alliance soldiers, despite Baine's boner for humans.

The one responsible for Teldrassil is still around
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The one responsible for Teldrassil is still around
    And he will become a new warchief.

Sylvanas fanboys are the worst. It's like none of you played before Cata.... The forsaken intro when you make a damn forsaken has always been "We are using the horde" as a means to an end so Sylvanas can carry out her plan to turn everyone undead LOL. Blizzard isn't writing badly you guys are just not paying attention. This has been a LONG time coming