View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    tom cruise does a shit ton of his own stunts. biebs is a manboy.

Easy win for Tom
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Hm seeing how the poll goes inro cruise ofc.

And yeah biebe ris shit so he will fight like shit, nuff said.
    Last I checked, this was not a popularity poll. One should ignore their like/dislike of the two people discussed when answering the OPs question.

sounds like he probably needs some money.

it's a shame what childhood stardom does to people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    sounds like he probably needs some money.

it's a shame what childhood stardom does to people.
    His net worth is ~$265 million. Does not sound like a guy needing money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    His net worth is ~$265 million.
    that's it? i mean he's got more money than me, but it sounds like he needs to start branching out into tequila or hotels
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Those net worth estimates are notoriously high, I think Pewdiepie did a video about his net worth estimated by other people being ridiculous awhile ago iirc. Beiber is stupid enough to have blown through his lifetime earnings already.

depends how he lives.

i suppose i should say, he's losing relevance and noticing a drop in popularity, which leads to a loss of money for a person like him.

he may be rich, but look at him, look at his mother. white trash is in his dna, and i have a feeling it'll reveal itself due to the psychological storm that is childhood stardom.

realistically, with age, size, weight all factored in, knowing nothing about actual fighting skill, id say bieber has the advantage. But for all i know Cruise is a BJJ master or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Those net worth estimates are notoriously high, I think Pewdiepie did a video about his net worth estimated by other people being ridiculous awhile ago iirc. Beiber is stupid enough to have blown through his lifetime earnings already.
    Net worth =/= lifetime earnings

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I'd pay to watch anyone kick the shit out of Bieber.
    Wheres the up vote button

nobody gives a fuck about 2 female-sized guys with little fighting experience going at it. i've also never seen a white kid who listens to r&b or rap who is willing to get hit in the face in a fight, the "try to hit you with one hand while i cover my face with the other as i lean back" was perfected by these types of white kids.

my money would be on cruise, but this won't ever happen. tom is too old to ever be licensed by anyone in the USA (they don't like licensing guys in their 40s, much less 50s) and i doubt bieber could get one either (a lot of states where this shit takes place requires a certain level of amateur fight experience which neither of these guys have)

maybe a "celebrity boxing" type of match with full gear but that wouldn't be interesting, decisive or useful

Bitch boy slap fight of the century? they are both 120 lb manlets, cruise is like 5'5? both of them would break their hands gently wafting a punch

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He did a stunt in the 5th Mission Impossible movie where he held his breath for 6.5 minutes. While doing a stunt. Lifelong professional stunt men wouldn't try it. People who dedicated their lives to holding their breath competitions said most couldn't do it. Cruise trained for a year and it was filmed.

Cruise might be insane. But he's a serious bad ass. The 'Bieb probably wouldn't even show if a fight was actually arranged.
    That just seems unnecessarily idiotic. I'm pretty sure they could have just done some editing so he wouldn't have to do that shit.

Even at near 60; I would think tom cruise would whoop him bad. Dude does his own stunts and crazy stunts at that

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine thinking being younger Trump's actually being in shape and experience.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Net worth =/= lifetime earnings
    I am pretty sure it's downhill from here for Beiber.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clearly it's a media stunt by bieber to stay relevant. So he's seen training with MMA fighters. If he would actually have any skills, he'd probably start at the bottom, just like everyone else. Instead, he chooses to call some ridiculous fight from someone twice is age, how brave.

as for the fight itself, they are both quite close in height and weight, bieber might have some MMA training, but I highly doubt that that cruise hasn't had any training. Even if he didn't have any, cruise doesn't mess around with his performances, he'd likely train hard and serious, coupled with the fact that he trains to do his own stunts, means he can both take and dish out a few good punches, even at his age. Would probably be closer than I'd like, but cruise would win in the end.

also lol @ people defending biebe based on footage/pics, almost everything is eddited/photoshopped.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even tho Cruise is getting up there in years ( 56 ) he would probably still kick Beiber's ass. I am not a big fan of MMA fighting, much prefer boxing. Age can make a difference, since I am not aware of any 56 year old athlete still winning a major professional sport which requires a lot of physical abilities. But Cruise is not your normal 56 year old. So there is that.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Cruise would kick his ass back to the last century and so would Trump.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I think Bieber's mom should have told whatever dbag she was fucking at the time to use a rubber so that she wouldn't have to spawn a dumbass piece of shit.