Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    I'll just let your comments slide as if it means nothing..

Meanwhile.. cinematic was released about dragon aspect reuniting once more and empowering HOA..
    Ty LestTV for uploading this.
    Which proves that it can't be the Dragon Soul as that was explicitly empowered by the original aspects(and Neltharion was secretly holding back).

And that's leaving aside that their ingame models are not even remotely similar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile.. cinematic was released about dragon aspect reuniting once more and empowering HOA..
    Not all of those present in the cinematic are aspects. Chromie and Ebonhorn are powerful dragons but not aspects(They are just leaders now anyways as they lost the powers of the aspects). I am also a little confused on why you would post this here. It has nothing to do with anything you tried to argue earlier in the thread.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Why is Alex there? didnt she lost all her powers at the end of DS?

Angry It IS a portal actually!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I understand what they are saying. Just because something was used as a portal doesn't mean it was always a portal. There is definitely some language barrier going on here but there is also just to much head-cannon instead of actual cannon.
    The Well of Eternity = The Maelstrom

The Maelstrom = Portal to the Earthern plane (Deepholm)

PEOPLE... THE WELL IS A PORTAL DAMN IT!

Anyone play Cataclysm?
    Last edited by Lights Vengeance; 2019-06-09 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Clarification

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenblade View Post

The Maelstrom = Portal the Earthern plane (Deepholme)

That is silly business.

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

15+ Year Old Account
    The Well of Eternity = The Maelstrom The Maelstrom = Portal to the Earthern plane (Deepholm) PEOPLE... THE WELL IS A PORTAL DAMN IT! Anyone play Cataclysm?
    If the Maelstrom was always a portal to Deepholm then Deathwing always could have left. He wouldn't need to force his way out causing the Cataclysm. That also means, using the argument of the OP, that the Well was always a portal to Deepholm. Caps lock doesn't make your argument right or based in any lore.

Mages can create portals in the air. That doesn't mean Air is a portal. Warlocks can create a portal from the ground. The ground is not a portal.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-06-09 at 02:38 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Basically I could see it similar to the quantum dance floor used in Endgame less the metal chandelier.

- - - Updated - - -

She does look like an elf. Einstein, Marie Curie, Stephen Hawkings and other scientists should have in-game reference in WoW ASAP.
    Actually, in WoD, the 2 NPCs who ran the Alliance garrison Alchemy lab were named Mary and Peter Kearie, clearly referring to Marie and Pierre Curie.

Oh, and I find OPs OP pretty much incomprehensible. The Well of Eternity is not a portal; it's been used as the source of power for one, but it is not one in and of itself.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which proves that it can't be the Dragon Soul as that was explicitly empowered by the original aspects(and Neltharion was secretly holding back).

And that's leaving aside that their ingame models are not even remotely similar.
    But the list of what makes the Dragon Soul is coming soon:
    Blood of the Old God
    Goblin Artificers
    Deathwing.
    Involves Dragon Aspects

VERTIGO12'S WILD THEORIES: BEYOND THE DARK PORTAL - Azeroth's Other Portal Will Soon Be Unveiled!

WARNING: This is top tier lore analysis and speculation. It is beyond mortal comprehension. Dare if you must, read at your own precaution. Kidding aside, this is an open and free-for-all discussion. Ask, question, criticize, discuss.

Here are intermeshing topics you may want to read ahead so you may get the entire idea what led to this kind of proposition. Read at your own pace, digest and enjoy:

-Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warc...es_of_Darkness
    https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/games/legacy/
    http://classic.battle.net/war2/
    If you want to personally experience the game and immerse yourself with the storyline:https://www.playdosgames.com/online/...ides-darkness/
    -Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal
    - Sargeras (Handles multiple topics hitting several birds with one stone)
    -Black Morass
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Black_Morass
    - Medhivh
    - Dark Portal
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dark_Portal
    - Badlands
    - Well of Eternity
    - Azshara, Zin'Ashari
    - Heart of Azeroth
    - Dragon Soul (not to be confused with the Cataclysm raid, although it has a connection)

BfA has been existing way back in time as one liner for the current game itself,World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth,but do you know another one is hiding along in WoW's history?

Spoiler: 
    Medhivh under the possession of Sargeras opening up the Dark Portal to allow the Orcish Horde invade Azeroth in Black Morass.

It is Beyond the Dark Portal! Yes, aside from the created portal to Outlands, there exists another one. An ancient portal older than Warcraft 3's timeline of 10k years ago.

The Other Side of Azeroth's Great Portal, Outland of Shattered Draenor.

The Heart of Azeroth.

Nazjatar

The Well of Eternity. The Maelstrom.
    The very opening within Azeroth herself which supposedly allows Sargeras to enter the planet. Yes, the Wound (not to be confused with the Wound in Silithus caused by the sword of Sargeras), the very site where Aman'thul ripped Y'Shaarj created a portal that let's even a mad titan assume his position physically.

But where does it lead too? Would using the very Heart of Azeroth allow us to go into her consciousness? Her very existence. Of everything which has happened in her past?

The time is ripe. I was waiting for thr very perfect opportunity to share this to the world. And now, Azshara WAITING FOR US and openly invites us to her palace to see everything kept in the dark.
    The Ancient Kalimdor.

The Reorigineration module has commenced, and you,Children of Azeroth, are the very Reorigineration Module! Go, and save Azeroth's future and save her from her nightmarish present and past.

This is yet but a next phase for my continuing discussion of the course for World of Warcraft. If you would be interested, do check up my other remaining topics and have an overview to see how everything ties up.

The circle is nearing its completion. Go drown yourselves in the circle of stars!

The Dragon Soul floating above the fel-tainted WoE as seen above Azshara's balcony.

Now, do you see why the Heart of Azeroth necklace or should we say, the Demon/Dragon Soul was very important and fundamental?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the views! Keep 'em coming but I wish the community wouldn't be this deaf tone silent.

I am encouraging participants. Don't worry you won't be charged or fined for having a different opinion and even if you are completely unknowledgable about this topic.

I will introduce a course of topic which would help out readers to graspthe entire idea similar to how academics work in universities.

Again, I'm aware the post isn't perfect, so sorry for that. I have to edit real time and try to fix grammatical errors and somehow make the post more interesting. Add photos here. Links there. Maybe videos as well similar to how I format most of my post here in MMO-C.
    Wild claims but no backup info

15+ Year Old Account
    But the list of what makes the Dragon Soul is coming soon:
    Blood of the Old God
    Goblin Artificers
    Deathwing.
    Involves Dragon Aspects
    The cinematic is empowering the Heart of Azeroth. The Heart of Azeroth does not involve the blood of an old god (neither did the Dragon soul). It did not require Goblin Artificers to create. It did not require Deathwing. And it did not involve dragon aspects. As I said there were non-aspects empowering the Heart in the cinematic. If you are so dedicated to a theory you shouldn't be ignoring lore.

It is already known what makes the Dragon soul. They wrote a book about it. It has been in-game. It has been destroyed and returned to its place in time. It is certainly possible that we can time travel again to steal it but that just gets contrived when repeated.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-06-09 at 03:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just let your comments slide as if it means nothing..

Ty LestTV for uploading this.
    This has absolutely fuck all to do with any of your claims.

First of all, they're not Aspects anymore. They're just powerful dragons and leaders of the flights.

Secondly, even if they were still the Aspects, being empowered by the Aspects does not make it the Demon Soul, which as far as I'm aware is your only claim about the Heart of Azeroth. The Heart is an entirely new item made for you by Azeroth herself.

Thirdly, you've yet to show anybody here that my claims about your stupidity are even a little bit inaccurate.

- - - Updated - - -

The Maelstrom = Portal to the Earthern plane (Deepholm)

Anyone play Cataclysm?
    The Maelstrom actually is NOT the Well of Eternity.

The Maelstrom is an insanely powerful magical storm created by the aftermath of the Well's implosion.

The Well of Eternity no longer exists, at all.

At most, you have a couple vials of its waters and possible some rubble from the actual well itself. Nothing more.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CamdenQ View Post
    This has absolutely fuck all to do with any of your claims.

First of all, they're not Aspects anymore. They're just powerful dragons and leaders of the flights.

Secondly, even if they were still the Aspects, being empowered by the Aspects does not make it the Demon Soul, which as far as I'm aware is your only claim about the Heart of Azeroth. The Heart is an entirely new item made for you by Azeroth herself.

Thirdly, you've yet to show anybody here that my claims about your stupidity are even a little bit inaccurate.

- - - Updated - - -

The Maelstrom actually is NOT the Well of Eternity.

The Maelstrom is an insanely powerful magical storm created by the aftermath of the Well's implosion.

The Well of Eternity no longer exists, at all.

At most, you have a couple vials of its waters and possible some rubble from the actual well itself. Nothing more.

So are you implying that the Ren'dorei aren't Blood Elves or High Elves much like the Blood Elves being the same High Elves during the 3rd War, hmm?

The Well of Eternity BECAME the Maelstrom.
    The Well of Eternity, or what it is made of became Sunwell.
    The Well of Eternity's drops became the lake under Nordrassil.

So what do you call all the dragons which is part of the Dragon Aspect? They aren't dragon aspect
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-11 at 04:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So are you inplying that the Ren'dorei aren't Blood Elves or High Elves much like the Blood Elves being the same High Elves during the 3rd War, hmm?
    The Ren'dorei are no longer blood elves just as the nightborne are no longer Night elves. They were changed from what they were. Of course Blood Elves are the same as High Elves during the 3rd war because Blood elves did not exist until the aftermath of the third war. Its like you don't even understand the lore and how time lines work.

The Well of Eternity BECAME the Maelstrom.
    The same way a grenade becomes an fireball when it explodes. You don't call something damaged by a grenade a grenade. You don't burn a piece of wood then call the ash wood still. The well became the Maelstrom but nothing of the well remained. That means that the Maelstrom can not be a portal since the Well (what you say is and always will be a portal no matter what) is gone.

If I melt a car down into a chunk of ore that ore does not remain a car. If I use that ore to build a bridge that bridge is not a car. It is still metal though. The energy of the well is what could be used as a portal. Just as the remnants of that energy is what causes the Maelstrom.

So what do you call all the dragons which is part of the Dragon Aspect? They aren't dragon aspect
    If they are not dragon aspects then why did you say the aspects reunited to empower the heart of azeroth? That is ignoring you incorrectly calling Chromie and Ebonhorn aspects for the sake of your explanation. You seem to be confusing the Dragon Flights with aspects. The flights still very much exist and the leaders of those flights (which were also the aspects) still have power. They just don't have the same power or as much. This has been expressed in the lore by the flights changing what they have done. The bronze flight doesn't do as much with the time lines anymore for example.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Ren'dorei are no longer blood elves just as the nightborne are no longer Night elves. They were changed from what they were. Of course Blood Elves are the same as High Elves during the 3rd war because Blood elves did not exist until the aftermath of the third war. Its like you don't even understand the lore and how time lines work.

The same way a grenade becomes an fireball when it explodes. You don't call something damaged by a grenade a grenade. You don't burn a piece of wood then call the ash wood still. The well became the Maelstrom but nothing of the well remained. That means that the Maelstrom can not be a portal since the Well (what you say is and always will be a portal no matter what) is gone.

If I melt a car down into a chunk of ore that ore does not remain a car. If I use that ore to build a bridge that bridge is not a car. It is still metal though. The energy of the well is what could be used as a portal. Just as the remnants of that energy is what causes the Maelstrom.

If they are not dragon aspects then why did you say the aspects reunited to empower the heart of azeroth? That is ignoring you incorrectly calling Chromie and Ebonhorn aspects for the sake of your explanation. You seem to be confusing the Dragon Flights with aspects. The flights still very much exist and the leaders of those flights (which were also the aspects) still have power. They just don't have the same power or as much. This has been expressed in the lore by the flights changing what they have done. The bronze flight doesn't do as much with the time lines anymore for example.
    What has a grenade has to do with what's left of the people?
    Nightborne and the rest no matter what are still Night Elves or Kaldorei.

Azshara dies and N'zoth is released. Thanks magni for telling us what happens in 8.2 and beyond.

15+ Year Old Account
    What has a grenade has to do with what's left of the people?

The grenade has to do with what is left of the Well of Eternity. You purposefully took what I said out of the context to the part of your post it was referencing. If a grenade explodes is there still a grenade left? If you melt a glass bottle down and turn it into a window pane is it still a glass bottle? Or is it just glass turned into something else? The well of eternity exploded. The remnants of that explosion is what the Maelstrom is. If the Well was a portal then that portal was destroyed when the well was destroyed. The Maelstorm was turned into a portal when Deathwing wanted a weak spot. It was not always a portal.

Nightborne and the rest no matter what are still Night Elves or Kaldorei.
    You mean trolls right? Because the Kaldorei started off as trolls. Because night elves are just trolls changed by the well of eternity. There are 3 distinct types of elves on Azeroth right now. Night elves, High Elves (Sunwell) and Nightborne (Nightwell). The fact that night elves do not turn into withered with out having access to the sunwell or the nightwell show that they are not the same any more.

They were changed by the power of each well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Azshara dies and N'zoth is released. Thanks magni for telling us what happens in 8.2 and beyond.
    Any ominous cutscene so far? I've seen the Azerite essence related scenes.Moving mother to Heart of Azeroth, a quest for getting Crucible of Flames, and empowering essences. Is everything released and complete in PTR before the entire Nazjatar fiasco?

- - - Updated - - -

The grenade has to do with what is left of the Well of Eternity. You purposefully took what I said out of the context to the part of your post it was referencing. If a grenade explodes is there still a grenade left? If you melt a glass bottle down and turn it into a window pane is it still a glass bottle? Or is it just glass turned into something else? The well of eternity exploded. The remnants of that explosion is what the Maelstrom is. If the Well was a portal then that portal was destroyed when the well was destroyed. The Maelstorm was turned into a portal when Deathwing wanted a weak spot. It was not always a portal.

You mean trolls right? Because the Kaldorei started off as trolls. Because night elves are just trolls changed by the well of eternity. There are 3 distinct types of elves on Azeroth right now. Night elves, High Elves (Sunwell) and Nightborne (Nightwell). The fact that night elves do not turn into withered with out having access to the sunwell or the nightwell show that they are not the same any more.

They were changed by the power of each well.
    So you're using fallacious analogy once again. You know no matter what that melted glass would be or take shape it is glass. You are trying to compare the Well as if it can be reshaped.

Let me tell you something. How about we talk about 911 instead.. Do you know the World Trade Center, Two Towers? I suppose you are familiar with it because I am, even if I'm no American citizen.

When you talk about the event what will most people say about what's left of it. It's World Trade center but now, it is ground zero.

I was hoping you would use intelligible comparison and contrast but it seems you are consistent on not maximizing your analyitical skills and just blurt out words for the sake of comparison but has no real connection with the topic at hand.

You seem to be really clueless with portal physics and even simple teleportation concept is hard to grasp for you. The Well of Eternity was the medium for you to transfer as to how sound moves along solid,liquid or gas. Even if it will be deeply excavated down to the core, Azeroth's blood will still ever be present. There was no question from the start here that what it was made of was Azeroth's life blood.

Again, please make a distinction. Kaldorei didn't came from just any trolls, they were the Dark trolls. I was hoping you to be specific again and just just used a generic term troll.

Please check taxonomy and alleles. You seem to be yet again clueless about variation and mutation. Like the species dogs there are lots of dog pedigree and yet they are all considered as one, dogs.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-12 at 04:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're using fallacious analogy once again. You know no matter what that melted glass would be or take shape it is glass. You are trying to compare the Well as if it can be reshaped.
    So the well can not be reshaped but you keep claiming that the well has always existed as a portal and that the Maelstrom is a portal because the well was a portal. You just defeated your own argument. If the well can not be reshaped then the Maelstrom is not a portal because the well was one.

When you talk about the event what will most people say about what's left of it. It's World Trade center but now, it is ground zero.
    They do not call what is left a skyscraper though. The built a new skyscraper at ground zero but it is not the same as the two towers that were destroyed. You literally just got done saying that the well can not be reshaped. But now you are claiming that the well was reshaped into the maelstrom just like a collapsed building is reshaped into rubble.

This goes back to glass. You can recycle a glass bottle into any other shape you can make out of glass. By recycling the bottle into a window you are not keep any properties of the bottle. That window will not hold liquid just because it was once a bottle. The explosion of the Well of Eternity did not transfer anything over to the Maelstrom. The Maelstrom is the result of the well exploding and tearing the very fabric of Azeroth.

The Well of Eternity was the medium for you to transfer as to how sound moves along solid,liquid or gas. Even if it will be deeply excavated down to the core, Azeroth's blood will still ever be present. There was no question from the start here that what it was made of was Azeroth's life blood.
    Again you defeat your own argument. If the well of eternity was the portal medium then the Maelstrom can not be the same portal if the portal medium is destroyed. It doesn't matter where you excavate to. The well was 100% Azerite contained by the wards and magic of the Titans.

Please check taxonomy and alleles. You seem to be yet again clueless about variation and mutation. Like the species dogs there are lots of dog pedigree and yet they are all considered as one, dogs.
    So you have analyzed the DNA of a virtual game character?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the well can not be reshaped but you keep claiming that the well has always existed as a portal and that the Maelstrom is a portal because the well was a portal. You just defeated your own argument. If the well can not be reshaped then the Maelstrom is not a portal because the well was one.

They do not call what is left a skyscraper though. The built a new skyscraper at ground zero but it is not the same as the two towers that were destroyed. You literally just got done saying that the well can not be reshaped. But now you are claiming that the well was reshaped into the maelstrom just like a collapsed building is reshaped into rubble.

This goes back to glass. You can recycle a glass bottle into any other shape you can make out of glass. By recycling the bottle into a window you are not keep any properties of the bottle. That window will not hold liquid just because it was once a bottle. The explosion of the Well of Eternity did not transfer anything over to the Maelstrom. The Maelstrom is the result of the well exploding and tearing the very fabric of Azeroth.

Again you defeat your own argument. If the well of eternity was the portal medium then the Maelstrom can not be the same portal if the portal medium is destroyed. It doesn't matter where you excavate to. The well was 100% Azerite contained by the wards and magic of the Titans.

So you have analyzed the DNA of a virtual game character?
    Like I've said just use the Twin Towers and the event of 911 as an example. You are treating the Well of Eternity as if it was just some material you can recycle instead of treating it as what it is: A location and spot. Have you heard of Black Morass which turned into Blasted lands? How about Tanaan Jungle becoming Outland's Hellfire Citadel taking the name of the bastion standing there. Or how a street would change it's name. Is it an entirely new street exactly different and new from it's previous name? Of course not.

With how you try to compare to different concept, it's definitely clear which is having trouble in this discussion.

Dude, do you know what reshape means or do you mean a new building or conplex will be rebuild on the same exact spot. Reshaping something is exactly a different action as to rebuilding if you want to go by thr concept of repurposing or reusing a location.

An address still remains the same no matter what establishment you wanted to use the location for or even a building. It remains a building even if it will be used as a residential area, for business or what not.

When does physical change exactly changes it's component? It sound like you will loose an arguement when you'll enter the contest are you smarter than a 5th grader. Sillica is still sillica no matter if it becomes a drinking glass, a vase, a drinking bottle or any sculpture. It may becomw any shape or form but it will remain as it is- it is glass.

How can the medium be destroyed? Are you really that crazy? No matter how many atomic bomb you will use on the Pacific ocean, the waters will just be displacedand just create a tsunami. It's clear hear that you're making up arguements to disqualify the given fact that on several occassion the Well of Eternity or what was it made of have been purposedly used a portal and the topic at hand wasn't what it was made of which is Azerite and out of the question.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-12 at 04:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I've said just use the Twin Towers and the event of 911 as an example. You are treating the Well of Eternity as if it was just some material you can recycle instead of treating it as what it is: A location and spot. Have you heard of Black Morass which turned into Blasted lands? How about Tanaan Jungle becoming Outland's Hellfire Citadel taking the name of the bastion standing there. Or how a street would change it's name. Is it an entirely new street exactly different and new from it's previous name? Of course not.
    So it is funny how you are arguing exactly what every one has been telling you about your theory. The well of eternity is just a spot. Not a portal. Not anything special. A spot that can turn into something else and cease to exist. But for some reason you seem to be not seeing that what you are saying is lining up perfectly with what I and others have been saying.

No matter how many atomic bomb you will use on the Pacific ocean, the waters will just be displacedand just create a tsunami.
    An atomic bomb exploding will boil and evaporate water. So an infinite amount can cause the water of an ocean to disappear. In this case though the Azerite is the medium. The well of eternity was just the wards created by the titans to contain the Azerite. We know that the Maelstrom is not filled with Azerite and is in fact something entirely different then Titan wards containing Azerite.

A medium, like anything else, can be destroyed. You are trying to make the argument now that nothing can ever be destroyed in Azeroth or even the real world. Of course an extremely powerful magical source has been used as a portal several times. It isn't the well that is a portal but the magic that can power a portal or any number of other things. The well is and always has been a battery. The Maelstrom also was only turned into a portal by Deathwing breaking the world pillar and connecting the elemental planes at a weak spot. It wasn't using the power of the Well or the Maelstrom to create a portal.