View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I dont know who this Justin Bieber is but if someone would kindly pass on the message to him that I dont have enough time.

I'm trying to save the world from evil spirits corrupting your bodies with negative thoughts.

Probably Tom Cruise, though Bieber is younger, that might edge out a win.

If Cruise channels his inner spirit animal (Nicolas Cage) then hands down Cruise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxiom1 View Post
    Cruise would kick his ass back to the last century and so would Trump.
    Trump? The geriatric senile dementia patient currelty occupying the white house? Bieber may be a your typical fashion-lifter, but even a toddler could beat Trump at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tyler Durden:
    OK: any historic figure.

Narrator:
    I'd fight Gandhi.

Tyler Durden:
    Good answer.

Narrator:
    How about you?

Tyler Durden:
    Lincoln.

Narrator:
    Lincoln?

Tyler Durden:
    Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger.

Edited:
    P.S. My vote goes for ... uhm .... Bieber wins but only because Cruise gets too cocky after beating him in round one.
    Last edited by Bildur; 2019-06-11 at 06:39 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Idk why anyone should care. I dont condone caveman entertainment
    U actually admit to being a bigger wuzz than bieber?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Stunts have nothing to do with fighting, you sound ignorant.

Justin Bieber will be quicker, but unless he gains 20 pounds muscle until then he'll lose.
    Never underestimate the strength of older men.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Probably Tom Cruise, though Bieber is younger, that might edge out a win.

If Cruise channels his inner spirit animal (Nicolas Cage) then hands down Cruise.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump? The geriatric senile dementia patient currelty occupying the white house? Bieber may be a your typical fashion-lifter, but even a toddler could beat Trump at this point.
    Im sorry but Trump would beat his ass faster then he would blink,that old man is like chuck norris.

Im sorry but Trump would beat his ass faster then he would blink,that old man is like chuck norris.
    Ah sorry, I didn't notice you were a new 2 bit account.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen that man? a 70 year old man with makeup to make him look 60? Not even physically fit? Jesus even I could probably beat Trump in a fistfight. It takes little physical prowess to boast about bullshit and wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Have you seen that man? a 70 year old man with makeup to make him look 60? Not even physically fit? Jesus even I could probably beat Trump in a fistfight. It takes little physical prowess to boast about bullshit and wave.
    Trump would win easy as that,jb is just a weak gay babyface.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trump would win easy as that,jb is just a weak gay babyface.
    cmon, use logic. His music may suck but he's still in his 20's and at least somewhat physically fit. But based on your post count, I'm probably just talking to a Trump gag fan.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Exactly. Stunt work is more like high level dancing than actual fighting.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I see you're still the chipper ignorant savage we've all grown to love. Hi!

I'm sure glad you're the only person in the world that doesn't understand that toughness has a considerable amount to do with fighting. Keep on truckin' through the willfully ignorant life you lead. We love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Exactly. Stunt work is more like high level dancing than actual fighting.
    Sigh... you people make me weep. Do stunts have anything to do with toughness and being able to get injured and keep on going? Does that sound like something else that is mentioned in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Bieber's physique is from mma training. He is not bulked up like a bodybuilder or something, but what is there is chiseled. Funny shit how many people is this thread seem to toss up "Cruise does his own stunts!!!!", as if that means much in regards to fighting. Who you gonna put your money on - A 25 year old with some mma training or a nearly 60 year old who does a few stunts?
    Just because he went to get some MMA training doesn't mean he's automatically a bad ass killing machine.

Hey guys! Hello! Canada here. We gave you Bieber (you're welcome) but got nobody in return. I think you 'Murican's need to 'pony up' and give us an equal replacement to match Bieber's significant stature.

So who will it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Hey guys! Hello! Canada here. We gave you Bieber (you're welcome) but got nobody in return. I think you 'Murican's need to 'pony up' and give us an equal replacement to match Bieber's significant stature.

So who will it be?
    You can have Chris Brown
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Bieber will come with his sissy mma moves and then cruise will counter with his baddass hidden kung fu moves

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pay to watch that, and put my life savings on Tom Cruise too.

I mean, I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise, but I'm pretty sure he could beat the snot out of frat boy Justin Biebs without breaking a sweat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyhealz View Post
    Ah you are probably right. Make bieber great again
    Problem is, to make Beiber great again assumes there was a point in the past where he was great.
    Putin khuliyo

Talented wrestler in high school and a lot of fight training to make his movies look believable, also been trained by ex-marines.

I'll put my money on Tom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post

So who will it be?
    You get the kardashians, all of them. Good luck, have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Talented wrestler in high school and a lot of fight training to make his movies look believable, also been trained by ex-marines.

I'll put my money on Tom.
    While I'm sure he would take some MMA lessons as well before fighting Bieber, I'm fairly confident the biggest difference would be that Cruise is a glutton for punishment (to the point of being downright stupid if the rumors are to believed), where's I'm not sure that Bieber has that mindset in an actual fight. I would probably think different if he had some MMA cred under his belt, but so far I've only heard about (fancy) lessons.