Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

Me after seeing Seiken Densetsu 3 in english for the very first time.
    Isnt the English Rom already 20 years old ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Annnnndddd there's already Lewds of Gooigi.

Thanks internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    lol what, Platinum doesn't do bullshot cinematics.
    Dude, I am looking for literally any news about Bayonetta 3. Would you kindly stop putting words in my mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Dude, I am looking for literally any news about Bayonetta 3. Would you kindly stop putting words in my mouth?
    You literally got news about it when they announced Astral Chain back at the last direct. They literally said Bayonetta 3 development was still going as expected.

Platinum is not going to show you the game until it's much, much closer to release. That is how they work.

Wait....did Nintendo just announce BotW2!?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    Smash is just a travesty that shouldn't have 2 spots in a direct after last years 5 centuries long E3 "totally not smash direct"

I just hoped at least a tiny cameo from Tetsuya Takahashi or Monolith in general, but well BoTW2 is quite ok...
    I wanted that too but maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I wanted that too but maybe next year
    I didn't expect XC1 or XCX ports like most in the community, but hey even something tiny like last years Mythra costume would have been awesome... I don't know maybe give us Pneuma in full, guess they've moved on by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Ewyup.

And from the looks of things, it's well in development.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom007p View Post
    This E3 wasn't spectacular but there are definitely a few games that caught my attention. Those games being Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077, Watchdogs Legion and Halo Infinity. Beyond that though no other games struck me as interesting
    Not even Ghostwire Tokyo?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know a lot of the conferences were boring, but at least none of the publishers did something that really pissed me off like Nintendo. So no, Nintendo did not win E3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Not even Ghostwire Tokyo?
    That tells us nothing? Nope. Any game that doesn't show gameplay I don't give a shit about. CGI trailers just don't cut it with me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You literally got news about it when they announced Astral Chain back at the last direct. They literally said Bayonetta 3 development was still going as expected.

Platinum is not going to show you the game until it's much, much closer to release. That is how they work.
    "It's still happening" is not news. It being cancelled would be news. It getting a release date would be news. They could unveil the plot, new characters, etc.

Platinum has two games that were announced after Bayonetta 3, Babylon's Fall and Astral Chain, and they are also releasing before it. So forgive me for wanting something more than "news" the game is still happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That tells us nothing? Nope. Any game that doesn't show gameplay I don't give a shit about. CGI trailers just don't cut it with me anymore.
    Only 1 game of those you mentioned showed any gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Only 1 game of those you mentioned showed any gameplay.
    And I care about none of them except Cyberpunk, which I got all the gameplay I need when they did that 40min something gameplay video. Show me some gameplay. It really doesn't have to be much. Just show enough to give me a feel of how it plays. Trailers are nice to introduce somethhing I guess, but they're definitely not something to excite me.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Annnnndddd there's already Lewds of Gooigi.

Thanks internet.
    That would be a bit slow since Gooigi was already a thing in the DS remake of Luigi's Mansion.

BUT BANJO BABY, BANJOS BACK AND HE LOOKS NORMAL AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ewyup.

And from the looks of things, it's well in development.
    OMG, lol. I have been reading about it. Wow! Day 1 of course, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That would be a bit slow since Gooigi was already a thing in the DS remake of Luigi's Mansion.
    That requires people play the game rather than watch the directs. Artists can move fast, but a lot of them don't even play the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Wait what? *googles* OH wow are they just going full on Dark Souls now or something? I wonder if this is going to be set immediately after the first or another 100 years thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

BUT BANJO BABY, BANJOS BACK AND HE LOOKS NORMAL AGAIN.
    I mean I don't play Smash but I'm super glad that the start was a fake out. No one should have to play as the shitty Banjo and Kazooie.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Wait what? *googles* OH wow are they just going full on Dark Souls now or something? I wonder if this is going to be set immediately after the first or another 100 years thing.

I mean I don't play Smash but I'm super glad that the start was a fake out. No one should have to play as the shitty Banjo and Kazooie.
    I assume they wanted to reuse some assets from BotW to build a sequel with altered mechanics. To me, it looks like OOT -> MM. We all know how well MM was received, so hopefully we will get something like that with BotW2.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    That requires people play the game rather than watch the directs. Artists can move fast, but a lot of them don't even play the games.
    I believe Gooigi was shown in the direct that announced Luigi's Mansion remake? I could be wrong, but he was part of the tacked on multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Honestly I really appreciate how they did it. Copied the K Rool reveal, which was another long time requested character, but on top of that a lot of Donkey Kong games were made by Rare so it's a really nice throwback to show a Rare developed character being revealed in that way.