Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    To me, Pokemon is indecipherable, but after reading these last several pages, I am to understand many are upset because Pokemon previously collected in other forms of the game may or may not(unclear) be available to recruit in the new Pokemon game coming up? Is that right?
    Yeah, in pretty much every previous game you've been able to transfer the pokémon you've had for years to the new game, usually after beating it. It looks like that won't be possible this time, as they just don't have the models for most of them on the switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah, in pretty much every previous game you've been able to transfer the pokémon you've had for years to the new game, usually after beating it. It looks like that won't be possible this time, as they just don't have the models for most of them on the switch.
    Understood. I would suspect that as big as Pokemon is, Nintendo will step in if there is a major complaint, perhaps with patches after the fact. I will follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Understood. I would suspect that as big as Pokemon is, Nintendo will step in if there is a major complaint, perhaps with patches after the fact. I will follow it.
    The kicker is, they do have models for every single Pokemon from 001 to 809. They already exist in USUM (well Meltan and Melmetal are only in Lets Go). Fully modeled and fully animated.

SS use the exact same models as Gens 6, 7, Pokemon Go and Pokemon Lets Go. Those models were ridiculously high quality for 3DS. They just decided to not include majority of Pokemon just because fuck us that's why.

Hey look so there not going to use the Poke'Bank App, Just like I said they wouldn't.....

Here is my shocked face......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sword and Shield are officially dead games.

No Megas.

No Z-Moves.

NOT EVEN FUCKING EVERY POKEMON
    Both of those things just made it so easy to insta-gib everything. Fuck em both

10+ Year Old Account
    BotW sequel is cool. I hope it is a major content update with a new world (dark) to explore and not a stand alone game.

No Metroid news is very sad. I was at least hoping to hear about the rumored MP Trilogy Remaster.

The duckhunt troll was brilliant!

I really hope this leads to Rare Replay being on the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hey look so there not going to use the Poke'Bank App, Just like I said they wouldn't.....

Here is my shocked face......
    Technically, there is.

You can send ANY Pokémon to Pokémon Home. But you can only send less than half of them into Sword and Shield, leaving rest useless in the storage limbo they have no way out from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, there is.

You can send ANY Pokémon to Pokémon Home. But you can only send less than half of them into Sword and Shield, leaving rest useless in the storage limbo they have no way out from.
    And once the sub runs out -- bye bye forever.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    BotW sequel is cool. I hope it is a major content update with a new world (dark) to explore and not a stand alone game.
    lol what, you think it's gonna be DLC or a game update?

Oh my dear, sweet child.

You're paying $60 for this. They literally even said they stopped making DLC for it to work on the sequel lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im actually more hyped for boogerguys than the direct. Granted i was omega hyped for gen 7 and it was awful.

Technically, there is.

So you can use 40% of it.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you can use 40% of it.....
    Technically all your data moves forward. You just can only bring X Pokemon into Sword/Shield. They wouldn't bring all your data forward if they weren't going to allow you to use Y Pokemon in the future(after typing this I realized it might be confusing so just to clarify X and Y are placeholders and not referring to the actual Pokemon games lol).

So yea they will probably all be used in future games, just not in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Technically all your data moves forward. You just can only bring X Pokemon into Sword/Shield. They wouldn't bring all your data forward if they weren't going to allow you to use Y Pokemon in the future(after typing this I realized it might be confusing so just to clarify X and Y are placeholders and not referring to the actual Pokemon games lol).

So yea they will probably all be used in future games, just not in this one.
    The Pokemon will still be stuck in the useless app for years before next game, or hell, NEXT GENERATION comes around and they can have their little chance to be included in the game.

The Pokemon will still be stuck in the useless app for years before next game, or hell, NEXT GENERATION comes around and they can have their little chance to be included in the game.
    I don't care either way, never cared about bringing over pokemon in the first place or used it. But for the people that do their Pokemon they have been using for over a decade won't poof overnight and they're still there when the time comes that they can be used again. So I don't see a reason for a melt down over it, the bank still did what it was intended to do- if anything blame game freak for cutting corners on the development of Sword/Shield more then anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Christ let them go. I didnt bitch when you couldnt bring them in from gen 2 to 3. Fresh starts make the best pokemon games

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I don't care either way, never cared about bringing over pokemon in the first place or used it. But for the people that do their Pokemon they have been using for over a decade won't poof overnight and they're still there when the time comes that they can be used again. So I don't see a reason for a melt down over it, the bank still did what it was intended to do- if anything blame game freak for cutting corners on the development of Sword/Shield more then anything.
    Ether way I'm half correct.

You can't use all ur Pokemon from the Poke'Bank in the next game. Now I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they let u trade from the GO series over.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Fucking Christ let them go. I didnt bitch when you couldnt bring them in from gen 2 to 3. Fresh starts make the best pokemon games
    You're welcome to your fresh start. No reason you have to bring stuff over from old games. However in postgame people like to have the mon they've been playing with for years, nothing wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Generation 3 was the worst because of that, and after Ruby I dropped whole series untill HeartGold came along.

Time drop this shit for good.

Generation 3 was the worst because of that, and after Ruby I dropped whole series untill HeartGold came along.

Time drop this shit for good.
    Gen3 had far more issues.

Im not sure what more you expect.
    Like I said this has been done before as an early gate, I'll hold off until further confirmation.