10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so stuff I'm interested in;
    Fire Elmblem-Nintendo
    FF7R-PS4
    Cyberpunk 2077-PC
    BotW2-Nintendo
    Star Wars: Fallen Order-PC
    Doom Eternal-PC
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Wait what? *googles* OH wow are they just going full on Dark Souls now or something? I wonder if this is going to be set immediately after the first or another 100 years thing.
    Seeing as both Link and Zelda are in the trailer, I am going to guess that straight after the first game, or at least close to it, bar some time magic shenanigans.

I'm excited about FF7 but I'm debating on getting it at release because of this "multiple chapter" nonsense. Might just wait for the "gold edition" with everything included.

They brought in Kirkhope to do the reveal music for Banjo. I hope they keep him on board for the rest of the tracks.

Any Sega Saturn players who brains melted with the announcement of Panzer Dragoon remake?

Guess not

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That tells us nothing? Nope. Any game that doesn't show gameplay I don't give a shit about. CGI trailers just don't cut it with me anymore.
    That's one way to look at it. But it tells me the setting and the general theme. Supernatural shit in Tokyo. It can be a text adventure and it would still interest me somewhat. But I doubt it is.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I'm excited about FF7 but I'm debating on getting it at release because of this "multiple chapter" nonsense. Might just wait for the "gold edition" with everything included.
    Well episode 1 will come in two Blue Ray Disks. That's kinda a lot.
    Last edited by Wangming; 2019-06-11 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I don't know anything about Elden Ring except that I need it. Right now, please.
    Honestly What more is needed if you are a SoulsBorne fan? SO Excited for that game!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    They brought in Kirkhope to do the reveal music for Banjo. I hope they keep him on board for the rest of the tracks.

I like that the music still has that Smash Bros vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Honestly What more is needed if you are a SoulsBorne fan? SO Excited for that game!
    OMG, I missed the xbox panel so I didn't even see this.

Just wow, i'm hyped.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am so close to replaying it, but if I do I 100% it in 1 sitting

10+ Year Old Account
    How much longer do I have to wait for Halo to finally be on PC?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilent Soul View Post
    Couple of months. Reach testing is set to start in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilent Soul View Post
    Original announcement was that MCC would be out during 2019, but since they're doing one game at a time, it might delay into 2020.

Though one would think it'll be fully out before Infinite.

Is there any word on a new Heroes of Might and Magic, modern or futuristic Anno, or The Sims game? Anything similar to FF 1-8 in the works?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Is there any word on a new Heroes of Might and Magic, modern or futuristic Anno, or The Sims game? Anything similar to FF 1-8 in the works?

Nope, nope, nope and not really.

They are remastering FF8 and FF7 remake was shown. There did also gave us Songs of Conquest. Indie game that looks like a classic HoMM. I'm actually hyped for it:

Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-12 at 01:20 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nope, nope, nope and not really.

They are remastering FF8 and FF7 remake was shown. There did also gave us Songs of Conquest. Indie game that looks like a classic HoMM. I'm actually hyped for it:

I want to see game play before I get excited about this. That guy spoke for 2 minutes and still said nothing; he managed to turn me off by conveying there's not much to the game.

I hope game play, the battle system in particular is unchanged for ff8 remaster.

Is there any word on a new Heroes of Might and Magic, modern or futuristic Anno, or The Sims game?
    No words on a Heroes game, Anno 1800 just came out so don't expect anything new there for a couple of years, and Sims 4 is still getting expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No words on a Heroes game, Anno 1800 just came out so don't expect anything new there for a couple of years, and Sims 4 is still getting expansions.
    There's no futuristic-building anything on the way at all? Anything similar to ps megaman or old school warcraft 2? No new mmos?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2019-06-12 at 03:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no futuristic-building anything on the way at all? Anything similar to ps megaman or old school warcraft 2? No new mmos?
    For futuristic building the only thing I can think of is Per Aspera.

https://www.pcgamer.com/per-aspera-game-trailer/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Any Sega Saturn players who brains melted with the announcement of Panzer Dragoon remake?

Guess not
    As someone that completely ate up all things Panzer Dragoon, this trailer looked like hot garbage. I was extremely disappointed that I am really not interested in it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.