View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Tom Cruise and Justin Bieber?

Voters
226. This poll is closed
  • Tom Cruise

204 90.27%
  • Justin Bieber

22 9.73%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don’t know why people underestimating Bieber so much, he’d destroy Tom Cruise lol. Who cares if he does his own stunts or whatever, he’s like 60 years old and 5 feet tall. Pretty uncool of Bieber to even challenge him really, he’s probably older than his father.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tom Cruise would easily win..... dude does his own stunts and I can almost guarantee he is much fitter and stronger than Beiber

Bieber already totally defeated Orlando Bloom in single combat so my money's on him. Dude won't stop until he beats EVERY SINGLE actor that Hollywood has to offer.

Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

1. Tom Cruise Has Been Fighting Since Before Bieber Was Born

Cruise comes into the proposed match with three decades of experience on Bieber. His former high school wrestling team captain Tom Jarrett told The Daily Mail that the actor was always a great performer on their school’s wrestling team. “I think wrestling gave him some focus and a way of dealing with his aggression,” Jarrett said.

Since then, the Mission: Impossible star has become known for doing his own stunts, which includes fight scenes. As Variety notes, Cruise is willing to take on stunts that would terrify most normal people. For a scene in Mission: Impossible — Fallout, Cruise jumped out of a plane 106 times to get all of the right shots. That might not equate to winning a bout against Bieber, but it certainly shows that Cruise is no coward.

2. Bieber Was Punched by Orlando Bloom in 2014

In 2014, Bieber was spotted swapping blows with actor Orlando Bloom in an Ibiza restaurant. A video showing Bloom punching Bieber went viral, but a spectator told The Mirror that there is more to the story. Anastasia Skolkova was eating in the restaurant and described the scene.

“”Justin said something when he came in which was aimed at Orlando, who then jumped onto a sofa to try and get at Justin.” Skolkova said. “There were actually two moments when it turned violent, it wasn’t just the one punch thrown.” However, video of the incident shows Bloom taking a swing at Bieber, and the “Baby” singer running away. Based on this clip, Bieber doesn’t seem like he could take Cruise.

3. Floyd Mayweather Has Said that Bieber Could Be a Professional Boxer

Former boxer and boxing promoter Floyd Mayweather is one who might just put his money on the Biebs. In a 2014 video, Mayweather told TMZ Sports that he thinks Bieber has what it takes to be a professional boxer. “Justin Bieber’s a true champion,” Mayweather said.

When asked what Bieber’s best move is, Mayweather replied, “Every move.”

4. Nobody Knows Why Bieber Challenged Cruise to a Fight, but the Internet Has Lots of Theories

We may never know for certain why Justin Bieber decided to challenge Tom Cruise, but that hasn’t stopped Beliebers and Nonbeliebers from speculating.

One Twitter user wrote, “I think he just streamed Top Gun for the 1st time last night, and thinks Tom’s 26.”

Comedian Jeff Dunham chimed in with a theory of his own. “Justin Bieber got on Twitter and challenged Tom Cruise to a fight… And THAT’S why kids should say no to drugs. Even Trump said this guy needs to stop tweeting.”

Clerks filmmaker Kevin Smith just might be the voice of reason in all of this. He tweeted some sound advice for Bieber. “You wanna control Cruise in this match? 1) Don’t fight him on a couch: he can be bouncy. 2) Make sure you’re fighting the actual Tom Cruise, because he’s king of impossible rubber mask reveals. 3) If he slides into the Octagon in Wayfarers and undies, go for his parents’ Porsche.”

5. Oddschecker Says Cruise Is a Favorite to Win

In a June 10 release, Oddschecker wrote that Cruise is an early favorite to win, with odds of 8:11. However, they noted that 74% of folks who have put down early bets have their money on Bieber.

BetOnline, however, favors Bieber at -200 with Cruise at +150.

As for their stats, the two are fairly evenly matched. According to Entertainment Weekly, Bieber stands 5’9″ and weighs in at about 146 lbs. Cruise is 5’7″ and weighs between 148 and 170 lbs.
    Last edited by Shadowferal; 2019-06-12 at 02:57 AM.

when you become old enough, you realize you can just choke people out instead of actually fighting them.. i believe its wisdom and experience which tom cruise may have

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Justin Bieber challgened Tom Cruise to a fight. Who would win in your opinion?

No one knows why the Bieb'er would do this - he is arguably insane, but even this really comes out of left field. So, given the relative insanity of both these two specifically and the entertainment industry in general, let's have a poll to see which one you all think would win.

My vote is squarely on Tom Cruise. The Bieb' might think he's all that and a cup of [whatever] with his "MMA" training, but Tom Cruise has been there, and done that - and the proof is in his stunts. That crazy idiot has done stunts most professional stuntmen won't or can't - including that 6.5 minute breath hold in one of the Mission Impossible films (the 5th one?) and the time he did a 100 mph motorcycle ride scene with no helmet. And while stunts don't directly translate to fighting prowess, they certainly do equate to toughness. And let's be honest, has the 'Bieb ever had to be tough in his life?

Thoughts?
    Stunts or no stunts, Tom Cruise is fucking insane. The guy would kill him.

Why is a 40-year old lesbian challenging Tom Cruise? This is absurd.

LOL at the people who think this has even the slightest chance of happening. I guess it's fun to hypothesise them fighting in the octagon, but come on, it'll never happen.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    I don’t know why people underestimating Bieber so much, he’d destroy Tom Cruise lol. Who cares if he does his own stunts or whatever, he’s like 60 years old and 5 feet tall. Pretty uncool of Bieber to even challenge him really, he’s probably older than his father.
    56 and 5' 7".
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know enough about either of them to feel comfortable putting money on who'd win a 1v1 fight between the two.

I do remember reading that Tom Cruise does his own stunts, including a lot of pretty crazy ones. So there's definitely some craziness/toughness involved there. Also there's the age difference. The older you get, the less fucks you give. Less fucks given = usually an advantage in a fight. So I'd probably lean more towards putting my money on him.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-06-14 at 02:30 PM.

22 ppl currently voted bieber would win, HAHAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    22 ppl currently voted bieber would win, HAHAHAHA
    Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video.
    That first guy, I thought going for the knees in MMA was illegal?

Pretty sure I have seen the same lanky Asian guy get taken down in a double arm bar from the floor while he was standing up. Being tall is great leverage - against you.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    That first guy, I thought going for the knees in MMA was illegal?

Pretty sure I have seen the same lanky Asian guy get taken down in a double arm bar from the floor while he was standing up. Being tall is great leverage - against you.
    Could be. I am not a fan of MMA. Much prefer boxing. In some cases, size can make a difference, which is why in boxing, they do have weight divisions. Endurance also can make up for some physical short comings in size and height. Do not think there are any clear cut standards which will always apply in all scenarios. But those who think Bieber would win based on him being younger, taller and heavier alone, in my opinion, could be very wrong. I do not bet on sports, but if I did on this scenario, my money would be on Cruise.

Cruise is closer to 60 than he is to 50, so it's a dick move to say you want to fight him. Still would give it to tommy though.

5+ Year Old Account
    If Bieber wants to haf any chance of winning, he has to know wrestling, it is the most important skill in actual combat..

Your striking, stand-up is entirely pointless if u can't defend yourself from take-downs, you will just end up like this boxer..

James Toney talked so much smack "boxing is superior to mma!" then met olympian wrestler n mma fighter randy couture..

the Biebster has trained mma right? He needs to put on some weight, take some enhancement drugs, train wrestling 24/7 n he could win...easy. But that's cheating..or he could be clean, train wrestling, make cruise carry his weight, wear him out, but that's such a dick move n boring way to win..honestly, I doubt Biebster has enough time to train if he starts now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some people may feel that way because Bieber is taller and weighs more then Cruise does. Maybe they should watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxeucA0xbY
    Uhm...that first fight isn't a "small guy"...that's Crocop and he's a heavy-weight fighter n striker...
    He is known for murdering people in the ring with his kicks..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-12 at 03:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ooh, I hope we get another Uwe Boll situation where they actually fight.

Are they selling tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Pastafarianism
    all hail the great spaghetti monster

Justin Bieber would get knocked tf out, can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm...that first fight isn't a "small guy"...that's Crocop and he's a heavy-weight fighter n striker...
    He is known for murdering people in the ring with his kicks..
    But he is smaller than the bigger guy he fought. Same as the example of Mike Tyson and the guy he fought. Which was the point. Bigger does not always mean you will win.