Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My sega and vidya games.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

https://www.amazon.com/Construction-.../dp/B07JZJ49F6

maybe not this specific one, but one very much like it. and now i'm kinda tempted to buy one, cause reasons

edited - with this as a runner up. again, not this specific set, but one very similar to it

https://www.amazon.com/Becks-Plastil...dp/B00BMKM1A4/

I got to make myself variety of toys
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-06-13 at 05:43 AM.

150 in 1 electronics kit - kept me busy for ages in the late 1970s.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Either Eitech or very similar USSR/Russian construction sets. I like Lego, but metal stuff feels sooo much better.

Stuff like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    I had Vinny from "The MC Mice from Mars" :P Was my favorite!

My old PC. I spent countless hours playing Red Alert 2, Rise of Nations, Age of Mythology. If not the PC then definitely just those little bags of plastic army men, i could spend days setting up mock battles in my head with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    lame. we all know Chance was the best.

i was all about GI Joes. and Ninja Turtles. in fact, they became friends after the Great Turtle GI War. turns out COBRA hated both of them and was doing clandestine shit behind the scenes...

- - - Updated - - -

did you have the music playing dagger?
    of course i did

In order
    Lego
    Game boy
    SNES
    PC
    My dick

does nintendo 64 count

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    I don't see how video games are not going to be 99% of the responses.
    I guess I'll be part of the 1%? It's a toss-up between old train sets and the black-and-white TV, as there wasn't much in the way of computers and video games in the homes yet. I went for those two because I'd build train towns while watching TV. I have fond memories of using pliers to operate the knobs on the TV since they were all broken off... glad to see antennae are coming back in style, although they're much better nowadays.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    In order
    Lego
    Game boy
    SNES
    PC
    My dick
    Ordered by age (discovery/realization)?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had all three of the Centurians; Ace McLeod, Jake Rockwell, and Max Ray. POWER EXTREME !!!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

1990's Meccano Set.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Ordered by age (discovery/realization)?
    As my parents introduced me

Lego and Playmobil.

Action figure of He-man with his battle cat.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Probably my Super NES. I got that for Christmas around age 6. That thing could keep me busy for a long time. It was technically a Christmas present split between me and my brother, but I played it a lot more than he did. Our parents came up with something where the Super NES was mine, but the TV was my brother's, and since you couldn't use the Super NES without the TV, that kinda forced us to share.

I was also all about Power Rangers from like age 10-13 and had a pretty good sized Zord collection.

edit: also I had a toy Al Capone sort of gun. I can't remember enough about it to explain its inner workings, but it made machine gun sounds and threw sparks around when you pulled the trigger. That thing was badass. Something like that would probably be hard to find these days, I imagine (this was like late 80's/early 90's).
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-06-14 at 02:35 PM.