Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How to fix Bfa in 1 minute

Most of them should be baseline anyway!

Enable 2 talents per row, instead of 1 + enable PvP talents inside dungeons and raids. Shouldn't cause a class imbalance since all can do the same and it would give players a more interesting and fun game play rotation.

Is Blizzard {removed} for not having thought of this, and instead trying to come up with new ways and {removed} at it? Can't find a better explanation other than {removed}.

Edit: I know this is not enough to truly fix BfA, as this has nothing to do with content, but GAMEPLAY is what makes or breaks it IMHO. Maybe for more content, they could just scale the whole world including raids and dungeons to max level as an option to turn on for challenge and rewards or off for the ability to faceroll solo old content.

Edit: Felt sorry for all the awesome devs working at Blizz and removed the negativity! Love this game!
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2019-06-15 at 02:32 AM.

Would not fix anything.

And if you want 2, why not all 3? And just remove the talent trees all together? Same logic.

Even if I had all the talents of my spec at the same time it would still be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Enable 2 talents per row, instead of 1. Shouldn't cause a class imbalance since all can do the same and it would give players a more interesting and fun game play rotation.

Is Blizzard dumb for not having thought of this, and instead trying to come up with new ways and miserably failing at it? Can't find a better explanation other than incompetence.
    Next time try using one of these - --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-06-14 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

I was expecting something in the lines of "go click uninstall", was actually surprised... tho, no offense, but your "solution" isn't doing shit for the state of the game! :P Sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Current talen trees are so dumb, that 0, 1, 2 or 3 talents per row makes absolutely no change.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

"Here's a few extra talents". Yes this fixes the lack of creativity and content in BFA. How did no one ever think of this!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    "Here's a few extra talents". Yes this fixes the lack of creativity and content in BFA. How did no one ever think of this!?
    I was not talking about content, but game play. That is a whole other mess for another post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Current talen trees are so dumb, that 0, 1, 2 or 3 talents per row makes absolutely no change.
    sorry, but i disagree with this statement. I am happy with the talents and most people are, the problem started with the removal of legion leggos and artifacts...

10+ Year Old Account
    sorry, but i disagree with this statement. I am happy with the talents and most people are, the problem started with the removal of legion leggos and artifacts...
    No. The problem started, when they scrapped the old talents and gave us shit.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No. The problem started, when they scrapped the old talents and gave us shit.
    Exactly. The talents before were more MMO-like, and were even more exciting, because you could upgrade them each level.

Enable 2 talents per row, instead of 1 + enable PvP talents inside dungeons and raids. Shouldn't cause a class imbalance since all can do the same and it would give players a more interesting and fun game play rotation.

Is Blizzard {removed} for not having thought of this, and instead trying to come up with new ways and {removed} at it? Can't find a better explanation other than {removed}.

Edit: I know this is not enough to truly fix BfA, as this has nothing to do with content, but GAMEPLAY is what makes or breaks it IMHO. Maybe for more content, they could just scale the whole world including raids and dungeons to max level as an option to turn on for challenge and rewards or off for the ability to faceroll solo old content.

Edit: Felt sorry for all the awesome devs working at Blizz and removed the negativity! Love this game!
    yeah man if your gunnna bait atleast come up with something abit better... do you even understand how insanely broken some specs would become?

nightfall to allow you to pop off shadowbolts here and there for free
    deathbolt to allow you to do massive damage
    writhe in agony for more agony stacks
    absolute corruption for longer corruption to give deathbolt more damage
    demon skin plus dark pact to make you invsisible
    phantom and sow for ultimate aoe
    grim sac and haunt for even more damage then creeping death and dark soul misery, cause shards wont matter.

pair that all with curse of shadows 20% extra damage and rot and decay.

you suddenly have a 100% uptime on 5UA, 15 agony, corruption, then pair with deathbolt and stuff it becomes immortal and insane dps
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-06-13 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Exactly. The talents before were more MMO-like, and were even more exciting, because you could upgrade them each level.
    and i agree...and i bet blizz does too...and thats why i believe the lvl squish is coming and with it the old trees.

and i agree...and i bet blizz does too...and thats why i believe the lvl squish is coming and with it the old trees.
    I'd like to see that. Would be really nice to get that back. And the level squish? Count me in!

Removing CDs from gcd would be a start, then give the Azerite traits to the neck and make it a talent like kind of like the artifact weapon, that way you can get rid of the Azerite armor and bring back tiers

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah man if your gunnna bait atleast come up with something abit better... do you even understand how insanely broken some specs would become?
    i understand, but obviously blizz wouldnt give us 2 per row without a reshuffle and some other changes anyway. I don't see how having both an aoe and a single target ability at the same time would break the game...it would just make it more fun and everyone would be able to do the same.

i understand, but obviously blizz wouldnt give us 2 per row without a reshuffle and some other changes anyway. I don't see how having both an aoe and a single target ability at the same time would break the game...it would just make it more fun and everyone would be able to do the same.
    thing is your saying "in 1 minute" which redoing these entire skill trees would take FAR longer then 1 minute, and would just come to the exact same problem, cause then even then classes would still be OP compared to otherts.

i think my fix is better.
    Shut down the servers.
    pull up the wrath of the lich king game files. Find the files with the classes and skills. "ctrl-c". Go into bfa files, "ctrl-v". On the overwrite prompt. Press yes.
    start up servers
    Profit

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Shut down the servers.
    pull up the wrath of the lich king game files. Find the files with the classes and skills. "ctrl-c". Go into bfa files, "ctrl-v". On the overwrite prompt. Press yes.
    start up servers
    Profit
    I'm not quite sure would I like WotLK or MoP classes, but yeah, either of those would make me happy

That would fix almost nothing I have a problem with. Unless they add my artifact ability as a pvp talent.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Shut down the servers.
    start up servers
    Profit
    I wouldn't do the argent tournament grind again with a gun to my head.

it would give players a more interesting and fun game play rotation.
    Maybe Blizzard would prefer that you roll an alt. Try another class/spec instead. Maybe they think it's a better option than trying to mash two different game play systems together and hope it works in '1 minute'.

Quote Originally Posted by parasight View Post
    Maybe Blizzard would prefer that you roll an alt. Try another class/spec instead. Maybe they think it's a better option than trying to mash two different game play systems together and hope it works in '1 minute'.
    Maybe they do, so what? Players choice first.