Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Mechagnomes are so awesome and we will get these abhorrent furries, yet everyone still shouts "HORDE BIAS!!!".

- - - Updated - - -

Broken arakkoa are mix of both majestic and witch-like. I'd love them to be playable.
    Just give them both to Alliance. Everyone's happy

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Mechagnomes are so awesome and we will get these abhorrent furries, yet everyone still shouts "HORDE BIAS!!!".

- - - Updated - - -

Broken arakkoa are mix of both majestic and witch-like. I'd love them to be playable.

- - - Updated - - -

They have no fur, sorry.
    You clearly don't understand what Furry means then.
    It's about anthropomorphic races, not specifically them having fur, nor are anthropomorphic animals Furries unless they literally partake in the fandom.

Plenty of Furries fantasize and play around with personas that are reptiles, birds, dragons, dinosaurs, even koi fish.

Broken Arakkoa would also qualify as a race for Furries, so...

But Furries are such a small part of mankind that it's hardly an issue. Vulpera appeal to me, and I wouldn't touch the furry fandom with a 10 foot pole.

Fuck Mechagnomes. The Alliance can have them, they're abominations, worse than regular Gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I hope so

Like Pandaren, Vulpera have the hidden benefit of scaring weirdos away from the game
    Huh? More like attract wierdeos.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    They're adorable fluffy foxes. If you think they won't be popular you have a serious disconnect from the human race my friend.

I'm with you on the Sethrak though.
    Small foxes, the same kind of pedo shit goblins are
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    They are happening, Sethrak are not.

Time that people get over it.

Sethrak are also "Furry deviant shit", they're anthropomorphic animals.

- - - Updated - - -

I've reserved pretty much every in-game Vulpera name on my server at this point. Also got 2 million gold worth of Battle.net balance (adding more each month) that'll go towards race changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Me, but I don't come cheap. >:3
    Sethrak are not furry. Sure they are animals but they are not some cute little deviant bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    "Furry deviant"

You have an anime pfp. lol
    And? Manga are great, furries are not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Because they're just not happening. There's no evidence to support them. I hate it since I think they'd be an amazing addition (and they'd be Horde), but we have no sign of them being worked on for that purpose. :-/
    not really

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post

Are you OK? I'd lean towards no, considering you think there's anything pedo about fully grown creatures in a fantasy setting just because they're small in stature... LOTR is pedo shit then?

And Sethrak qualify 100% to the Furry fandom, they're anthropomorphic animals. You and others being ignorant doesn't change that fact. At least do what I did and learn about it before hating. I hate, but from a point of actual knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    not really
    They would be, the Horde have far more to do with them.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's about anthropomorphic races, not specifically them having fur, nor are anthropomorphic animals Furries unless they literally partake in the fandom.

Plenty of Furries fantasize and play around with personas that are reptiles, birds, dragons, dinosaurs, even koi fish.

But Furries are such a small part of mankind that it's hardly an issue. Vulpera appeal to me, and I wouldn't touch the furry fandom with a 10 foot pole.

Fuck Mechagnomes. The Alliance can have them, they're abominations, worse than regular Gnomes.

Dr. Furries knows her stuff

Dr. Furries knows her stuff
    If you're going to be against something, be against it through knowledge rather than dumb ignorance.
    That's my motto.

I don't know what you see in Vulperas. I respect it, but i really don't like them. lol

5+ Year Old Account

alliance saved verriks life in addition to their peaceful and tactful nature fitting more the alliance.

And alliance needs cool stuff too you know? Doesnt it get old to get pampered and catered to all the time from blizz as a horde?

alliance saved verriks life in addition to their peaceful and tactful nature fitting more the alliance.

And alliance needs cool stuff too you know? Doesnt it get old to get pampered and catered to all the time from blizz as a horde?
    And the Horde still does far more for the Devoted than Alliance does, so...

I play both factions, so I don't have to sit on the teeter-totter of perpetual whining about faction favoritism unlike you.
    Have to say though that Void Elves and Kul Tiran Humans clearly got far more development love than any Horde races in terms of customization options and of course, new model in the case of Kul Tiran. The Vulpera will balance it if anything. Playable Nightborne might've sparked a lot of whinge, but they're an underwhelming realization of the Nightborne we saw during Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    I don't know what you see in Vulperas. I respect it, but i really don't like them. lol
    Different strokes and all that. Good thing that we can choose our races and ignore those we don't want to play, whilst having many options all the same.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-13 at 05:06 PM.

There's nothing interesting about Vulperas other than that they're little furry foxes, even their questlines completely get face slapped by Sethrak questlines and their vibe overall in that area.

Hell, even turtles are far more interesting than vulperas.. Ask most people what's the appeal of vulperas, they'll answer ''Yey, cute little foxes''.

Blizzard should focus on adding OG races but there's probably not that much money in it like for this furry race, so i guess thats the reason.

Because they're just not happening. There's no evidence to support them. I hate it since I think they'd be an amazing addition (and they'd be Horde), but we have no sign of them being worked on for that purpose. :-/
    After what happened when people datamined the new Vulpera models in BfA beta, I'm pretty sure Blizzard learned to hide their in-development stuff better. I wouldn't be surprised if they have an almost fully-developed playable Sethrak sitting in a locked folder somewhere. And I wouldn't say there's no sign: they've got the Heart of Azeroth animation and there's the fact that they've had their tabard models adjusted to work better despite no Sethrak NPCs wearing tabards.

And as far as the story goes, I think void elves prove that anything can be whipped up in an afternoon if they really want something to happen. I agree that mechagnomes are more likely, unfortunately, but considering the enormous backlash already happening against that before they're even announced, I hold out a small spark of hope that Blizzard will use common sense for once.

Have you considered seeking help? Every post you make on these forums is some next level cringe.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Only one problem, their god is aligned with Zuldazar. Meaning the genocidal ones would be the only ones up for grabs, could have a nice story too, being driven off the island having to relocate and becoming allies of pure convenience.

]
    Different strokes and all that. Good thing that we can choose our races and ignore those we don't want to play, whilst having many options all the same.
    We still need to see them on the cities and outside world and raids and dungeons and whatnot, i really don't like them, as i said i respect others that do, but me alone, nah, never would happen.

After what happened when people datamined the new Vulpera models in BfA beta, I'm pretty sure Blizzard learned to hide their in-development stuff better. I wouldn't be surprised if they have an almost fully-developed playable Sethrak sitting in a locked folder somewhere. And I wouldn't say there's no sign: they've got the Heart of Azeroth animation and there's the fact that they've had their tabard models adjusted to work better despite no Sethrak NPCs wearing tabards.

And as far as the story goes, I think void elves prove that anything can be whipped up in an afternoon if they really want something to happen. I agree that mechagnomes are more likely, unfortunately, but considering the enormous backlash already happening against that before they're even announced, I hold out a small spark of hope that Blizzard will use common sense for once.

Have you considered seeking help? Every post you make on these forums is some next level cringe.
    There's always the possibility, you're right, and we can hope, but until then Vulpera and Mechagnomes are far more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    We still need to see them on the cities and outside world and raids and dungeons and whatnot, i really don't like them, as i said i respect others that do, but me alone, nah, never would happen.
    Well, that's an MMORPG for you. It will never pander to just 1 person.

Yet then, Vulpera are small and have fur. I hate this kind of fantasy races. I accept big mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, squids and so on but I can't stand little furry creatures reminescent of Teemo.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Sethrak are not furry. Sure they are animals but they are not some cute little deviant bullshit.

And? Manga are great, furries are not.
    Equally as cringy. To those that aren't weebs, you all are lumped in the same category.

They're adorable fluffy foxes. If you think they won't be popular you have a serious disconnect from the human race my friend.

I'm with you on the Sethrak though.
    They are happening, Sethrak are not.

Time that people get over it.

Sethrak are also "Furry deviant shit", they're anthropomorphic animals.

- - - Updated - - -

I've reserved pretty much every in-game Vulpera name on my server at this point. Also got 2 million gold worth of Battle.net balance (adding more each month) that'll go towards race changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Me, but I don't come cheap. >:3
    Are you OK? I'd lean towards no, considering you think there's anything pedo about fully grown creatures in a fantasy setting just because they're small in stature... LOTR is pedo shit then?

And Sethrak qualify 100% to the Furry fandom, they're anthropomorphic animals. You and others being ignorant doesn't change that fact. At least do what I did and learn about it before hating. I hate, but from a point of actual knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahhahahaha point of actual knowledge about pedo spawns for degenerates

Hobbits are not cute, they are weird looking smaller ma with oddly placed hair and warped body features. But yes if someone draws a cute hobbit I think it's some loli pedo shit.

If anything then Sethrak would be scalies not furries, muh educatiun, also they don't aim at child like depiction.

You be right homie, I meant gnome instead of goblin. Cringe all you want, free of charge.