Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can anyone tell me whats so interesting about vulperas?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Vulpeera are:
    Cute
    Tough
    Smart
    Greedy
    Fun

But most of all, more options never hurt.

Also, when they are made hunters, you can make a toon be Rocket Racoon from Guardians of the Galaxy.

I want Sethrak...

What happens in the "story" really has no impact on who gets what.

We as alliance helped save the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne. But they still went to the Horde even after both races we're wary of conflict still stayed with the Horde after their Warchief went bonkers.

So it doesn't matter if one side helps rebuild their entire power structure and get their people back onto their feet.
    or
    Save an entire group of people from a horrible addiction which threatened to turn them into feral monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Equally as cringy. To those that aren't weebs, you all are lumped in the same category.
    Of course not. There are as many genres of anime and manga as there are ideas. Furries on the other hand are all about werd suits tails and pervertes behaviors. It is not even comparable. Watching series about mecha and gasping over man in bear suit. For fuck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Of course not. There are as many genres of anime and manga as there are ideas. Furries on the other hand are all about werd suits tails and pervertes behaviors. It is not even comparable. Watching series about mecha and gasping over man in bear suit. For fuck's sake.
    You make some large assumptions about people who play gnomes or want to play a vulpera. As far as calling them pedos and furries.

You like manga. I assume you are into hentai.

whys it checking for the same prerequisite as kul tiran and void elf

are vulperas actually going alliance x_x

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    You make some large assumptions about people who play gnomes or want to play a vulpera. As far as calling them pedos and furries.

You like manga. I assume you are into hentai.
    Of course he's into hentai, the worst kind with tentacles and shit.
    Otherwise he wouldn't be so quick to deflect onto other subgroups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    What happens in the "story" really has no impact on who gets what.

We as alliance helped save the Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne. But they still went to the Horde even after both races we're wary of conflict still stayed with the Horde after their Warchief went bonkers.

So it doesn't matter if one side helps rebuild their entire power structure and get their people back onto their feet.
    or
    Save an entire group of people from a horrible addiction which threatened to turn them into feral monsters.
    They received heavy criticism for that.
    And the only faction that both Horde and Alliance partake with regularly so far in BfA has been the Tortollan, they're not slated to be playable. All the others = faction specific.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mischretzen View Post
    whys it checking for the same prerequisite as kul tiran and void elf

are vulperas actually going alliance x_x
    No, Kul Tiran and Void Elves are playable races, that's where the similarities end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, the one allied race I definitely do not want. What a waste. God forbid we get something that actually reinforces the core themes of the Horde like Ogres, Forest Trolls, Mok'nathal, Taunka or something. Nope, instead we have to have these things polluting the faction.

As someone who plays on a roleplaying server, I truly hope more furry garbage like Vulpera is not added to the game. There are so many other races that can be added with more identity like the Mok'nathal for example.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Great, the one allied race I definitely do not want. What a waste. God forbid we get something that actually reinforces the core themes of the Horde like Ogres, Forest Trolls, Mok'nathal, Taunka or something. Nope, instead we have to have these things polluting the faction.
    Seriously, why won’t Blizzard just add Orges already to the horde. I need my Shrek. Shrek the ogre mage

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Because I can count to two. No way in the world this shit of a race will get traction.
    I bet you said the same about Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Yeah....and people still hate Pandaren. Their racials are crap and they look terrible. When I see someone playing a pandaren, it's like seeing a god damned unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I hope so

Like Pandaren, Vulpera have the hidden benefit of scaring weirdos away from the game
    More like attracting weirdos to the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Pandaren are, to this day, one of the least popular races in game.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It's not my most wanted race, but it's definitely more interesting than another re-skinned Elf.

Ogre bard. Ogre bard tootin' on a tiny penny whistle. "GWAAAaaaaaaaaarrrrrr p'tooot!"

I like'm all; ogres for their lumbering and brutish yet somewhat wise ways, tuskarr for their warm-heartedness and their skills and principals, mok'nathal would totally symbolize the horde with their beefy and exiled aesthetic - in a way that only us various horde races banding together can truly exemplify.

But I also like the horde silhouette to be varied, and a smaller, quick race could round out the team nicely.

I'd also love the crooked and cool, shadowy and clever, trinkety arakkoa. They have a place in my heart and on our team, if we could be so lucky!

What a horde we'd be with all these fantastic silhouettes, color schemes and personalities / aesthetics. Together we're truly a cozy den of bedraggled misfits and mongrels!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    But I also like the horde silhouette to be varied, and a smaller, quick race could round out the team nicely.
    We already have Goblins for that. There's no reason to shove garbage onto the faction for the sake of diversity.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why are some people who don't like Vuplera crying so hard "If they become an allied race then….".
    You don't have to play them, right? But there are people who would.
    I am in de middle, mostly because I play Alliance, but if they come, I will make a Vulpera character.

The thing is, most people like to be unique.
    And its nice to play something different.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    More like attracting weirdos to the game
    This is the secret, Captain. The people who think are weirdos... The people who are obsessed with furry shit or whatever...

They are already here.

The Vulpera will only remind the rest of the players of this, and since there's a part of the playerbase that instantly links Vulpera with the... weirdness (which is frankly very ignorant), this is an opportunity to weed out the ignorant.