View Poll Results: Trade Your Soul For an Impossible Burger?

Voters
47. This poll is closed
  • YES

13 27.66%
  • NO

34 72.34%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Trade Your Soul For an Impossible Burger?

It would have to be a California Style Impossible Burger, ya know... with avocado!

Rick Wiles warns that plant-based meat alternatives like the Impossible Burger are part of a satanic plot to change human DNA and "create a race of soulless creatures".

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles warned on his “TruNews” program last night that the rise of companies like Impossible Foods, which is developing plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products, is part of a satanic plot to alter human DNA so that people can no longer worship God.

“When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger,” Wiles said. “You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.”

Unfortunately I already traded mine to Slaanesh for some rave-fueled degeneracy back in the 90's.

It's meat taken from a cow's muscle and grown in a lab. So the guy in the OP article is fundamentally wrong, it's real meat as *** intended.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    It's meat taken from a cow's muscle and grown in a lab. So the guy in the OP article is fundamentally wrong, it's real meat as *** intended.
    Somebody is wrong about Impossible burgers, somebody named you.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL hahahahaha LMFAO. Thank you @Slacker76.

I needed this oh dear god. Yeah 400 million is too many
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Wow thats some religious nutcase, why aren't people like that in mental hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    It would have to be a California Style Impossible Burger, ya know... with avocado!

Rick Wiles warns that plant-based meat alternatives like the Impossible Burger are part of a satanic plot to change human DNA and "create a race of soulless creatures".

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles warned on his “TruNews” program last night that the rise of companies like Impossible Foods, which is developing plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products, is part of a satanic plot to alter human DNA so that people can no longer worship God.

“When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger,” Wiles said. “You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.”

Unfortunately I already traded mine to Slaanesh for some rave-fueled degeneracy back in the 90's.
    He is right! Plant-based "meat" is the work of the DEVIL!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    ?? Impossible Burger is plant-based. Apparently it's pretty good. I thought it was kind of funny the conservatives over at BlazeTV make fun of vegan food, they did a blind taste test and ended up picking the Impossible Burger as the real one. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bungee: Free food!
    Skeptic: Now, bungee, did you miss the part where you have to trade your soul?
    Bungee: I'm agnostic.
    Skeptic: Well, but don't you think you should play it safe?
    Bungee: During my time as an NCO I overheard more than once that I was a soulless bastard.
    Skeptic: Be that as it may, there are even a few NCOs who have birth certificates showing their father and mother actually were married. You should still be careful.
    Bungee: Look, I'm a retired lawyer.
    Skeptic: Right, I see. Free food it is then.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    im waiting for a impossible steak.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I haven't even tried an impossible burger yet, but I'll gladly trade my measly soul for meat that doesn't require killing animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    I haven't even tried an impossible burger yet, but I'll gladly trade my measly soul for meat that doesn't require killing animals.
    Unfortunately, when you farm plant foods, you're required to kill animals as well. Sure the animals that are killed are less cute-- bugs, mice, gophers, etc., but all kinds of farming has animal harm. Either you kill them, or they eat your plants.

I wouldn't trade last night's crap for a meatless burger, let alone anything of value.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles warned on his “TruNews” program last night that the rise of companies like Impossible Foods, which is developing plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products, is part of a satanic plot to alter human DNA so that people can no longer worship God

Sounds like a guy who jacks off into the mayo jar to videos of afraid animals being slaughtered.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I wouldn't trade last night's crap for a meatless burger, let alone anything of value.
    But let's say you couldn't tell the difference in a blind taste test. It would simply be irrational to say that it has to come from a slaughtered animal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    But let's say you couldn't tell the difference in a blind taste test. It would simply be irrational to say that it has to come from a slaughtered animal.
    What do you mean? They're fundamentally different foods with different nutritional profiles. As long as there are different protein compositions, one would also have to consider food sensitivities and allergies, which are much more common against plant foods.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    What do you mean? They're fundamentally different foods with different nutritional profiles. As long as there are different protein compositions, one would also have to consider food sensitivities and allergies, which are much more common against plant foods.
    True those are legitimate reasons. Meat is hard to beat when it comes to protein. The allergy problem makes sense.

Sure you can take my soul, I'm hungry.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really saddens me that people like this exist in the world. So many things I want to say about it, but I just recently came back from a ban, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Jokes on them! I’m a ginger and already have no soul!
    Too bad James Brown is no longer with us.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

why is someone in america always trying to screw someone or other people in america.