Thread: Gofundme

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gofundme

Hey guys been lurking these forums since the launch of wow but never made a post. Quit wow back in cata but still come here for world news (lol) off topic forums like video games and still to follow blizzard products. I don't know if this is allowed and if it isn't I understand so go ahead and delete it/infract me but I just had a baby with my BF 2 months ago and things have been tough.. I won't spell it all out again here but here is a link to my gofundme page

You don't need to donate but if someone could share it around that would be extremely helpful as we are far too embarrassed to ask for help on our own FB pages.. and yes I know it seems sketchy so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a cent.. but hey we had to try at least! Thank you!

<snip>
    Last edited by Radux; 2019-06-14 at 11:08 AM.

Don't have kids if you can't afford it.

I'm not going to donate to you, but if you are that hard done by you should "shop" at a food bank. I volunteer at one, good for people that need help.

Salvation Army and Goodwill are also agencies in place that can help you.

There you go, food, furniture, appliances, clothes and amenities, cheap as hell or free.
    Last edited by Thirza; 2019-06-14 at 03:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowheadstalker View Post
    My switch list keeps getting larger and larger

Pokemon
    Fire emblem
    Dragon Quest
    Links awakening (played that so damn much on my gameboy!!)
    Maybe astral chain (need more info!)
    Ni no kuni
    Trials of mana (and the collection!!! such a great co-op game I played when I was little)

Feels like I am forgetting 1 or 2! And this doesn't even include the couple I want for the PC/Ps4
    Day 1 buy for me. CD project red is one of the very few companies left that I have faith in.
    I can't wait to get and play this! Wc3/TFT Were some of the best days! (well top 5 maybe!)
    Welllll if you work in a hospital like me most people lose their sense of smell sooooooo they might not even know lol

Get out of here with your fake ebegging.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-06-14 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Figures, good catch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Done and done.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

I'm always skeptical whenever a new account rushes 10 posts in a single day and the OP is a good example as to why.

Sheesh hilarious how you "never posted" yet have a couple of posts talking about buying games..... All I have to say is get your priorities straight... if the sad sobbing story is indeed true.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to sound harsh, but you're talking about having been around since Cata while posting on an account that has 11 posts and no 'x year member' tag. It's very sketchy and frankly unethical to go to a community that you have not been a part of to ask it to give you money ahead of asking for help from people who know you and theoretically care.

At the very least, if you're going to be going to internet communities, you should be going to ones that you're a participant in.

Doesn't Canada have a superior safety net to what we have in the US?

I am quite certain that you have the resources at your disposal to apply for and receive Government aid.

High CBD cannabis will help with those seizures btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowheadstalker
    with my BF 2 months ago
    1) Do you even realize this isn't wowhead?
    2) Does your husband pulling 40K a year and getting up at night to take care of your baby to protect you from your seizures know you actually had your boyfriend's baby?
    3) Since everything else about your story is bullcrap, why exactly would I give you money?
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2019-06-14 at 04:26 AM.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Go Scam Us more like it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

I am quite certain that you have the resources at your disposal to apply for and receive Government aid.

A note on this. Yes, the Canadian safety net is probably better than the US, but it's not even close to keeping up with the rising costs of having a baby. There is still a very real child poverty problem in Canada. I still think this Gofundme is beyond sketchy though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have epilepsy and my biggest trigger for seizures is lack of sleep/being tired and I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 months ago.
    GG, you will have seizures 24/7 now since having a baby is not an easy job and you will have to wake up at nights etc. = lack of sleep/beeing tired. Why would a person make a baby with such stuff?

15+ Year Old Account
    I reported that gofundme. Dont ever lie about being a mother in need again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    Don't have kids if you can't afford it.

I'm not going to donate to you, but if you are that hard done by you should "shop" at a food bank. I volunteer at one, good for people that need help.

Salvation Army and Goodwill are also agencies in place that can help you.

There you go, food, furniture, appliances, clothes and amenities, cheap as hell or free.
    We can afford kids.. that's not the issue we just can't afford him taking time off work without any pay. Right now he is back to work while still doing night duties and it is very draining on him.. that is all.. thank you though

- - - Updated - - -

Damn videogames and i thought you were one of the nicest people on these forums lol i don't see what linking all those posts are for?? I had to make 10 posts before i could post a link so that's why this isn't my first post... anyways since everyone seems to be listening to you if you want i can send you pics or our fb if you promise not to share it with anyone but then tell everyone i am legit.. if not i understand thanks though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'm always skeptical whenever a new account rushes 10 posts in a single day and the OP is a good example as to why.
    Had to do it to post a link unfortunately sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Go fund yourself.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The King in Yellow View Post
    Sheesh hilarious how you "never posted" yet have a couple of posts talking about buying games..... All I have to say is get your priorities straight... if the sad sobbing story is indeed true.
    Had to make 10 posts to post the link sorry also that is just my wish list we buy all our games on sale but again I'm not begging for money cuz we can't afford the baby but because i want my hubby to take time off (and that we can't afford )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    This is going to sound harsh, but you're talking about having been around since Cata while posting on an account that has 11 posts and no 'x year member' tag. It's very sketchy and frankly unethical to go to a community that you have not been a part of to ask it to give you money ahead of asking for help from people who know you and theoretically care.

At the very least, if you're going to be going to internet communities, you should be going to ones that you're a participant in.
    I have been reading this forum since it launched but yes never responded sorry. I didn't so much expect anyone to donate but just to get the word out there that's all sorry thank you though

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i currently have a year off he had 2 months off the first 2 months were great he did all nighttime duties (he still does even though he is back to work which is why i made this) right now he's feeding him actually and i should be sleeping but he woke me up and i wanted to check this post now I'm just upset and responding to everyone.

Other than that there is no other aid. His work won't pay him anymore to be off. He could possibly go on EI and take away from my time i think but i do remember them saying you need to tell us how much time you want off at the start can't change it later but maybe that was just if we wanted to take the year or the extended year and a half sorry (wheres edge when you need him!)

Also thank you that was an option so far I am currently on 1250 kepra twice daily and it seems to finally be helping so long as i get my sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    1) Do you even realize this isn't wowhead?
    2) Does your husband pulling 40K a year and getting up at night to take care of your baby to protect you from your seizures know you actually had your boyfriend's baby?
    3) Since everything else about your story is bullcrap, why exactly would I give you money?
    Yes i know i didn't want to be mmochampionstalker lol plus i assume that would be taken but i use to visit wowhead daily as well

Hahaha yea we aren't married but we constantly refer to each other to others as husband and wife etc

You don't have to i only asked for a dollar or a share but it's fine i didn't have high expectations anyways. Apparently after 3 months babies should start sleeping through the night so maybe it will get better soon anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    GG, you will have seizures 24/7 now since having a baby is not an easy job and you will have to wake up at nights etc. = lack of sleep/beeing tired. Why would a person make a baby with such stuff?
    We knew it would be hard but we wanted a baby.. luckily he is doing all the night time duties so i can sleep although i do help sometimes when i feel bad and he works early the next day etc when i am extra tired though i take extra kepra and lorazepam especially if i have any twitches (usually warning signs to something bigger to come)
    So far though it's been good! I haven't had a seizure since i found out i was pregnant!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I reported that gofundme. Dont ever lie about being a mother in need again.
    I'm not and i would never like i said i can take any pic you want and i still have pics of me in the hospital for my EMU test

My brother has epilepsy.

There are 100's of different medications to try. I can't remember what he takes but it stopped his seizures completely. Now you have given birth there is no reason to not be on medication. Problem solved. Please don't say they don't work. My brother had a real hard time with this, having seizures daily, he tried a bunch of different meds and the 1 he uses now works. He hasn't had a seizure in years.

I'm sorry but welcome to the real word where random people don't give other random people money because they have some plight. We all have shit going on.

speaking of, anyone wanna send me some money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys been lurking these forums since the launch of wow but never made a post. Quit wow back in cata but still come here for world news (lol) off topic forums like video games and still to follow blizzard products. I don't know if this is allowed and if it isn't I understand so go ahead and delete it/infract me but I just had a baby with my BF 2 months ago and things have been tough.. I won't spell it all out again here but here is a link to my gofundme page

You don't need to donate but if someone could share it around that would be extremely helpful as we are far too embarrassed to ask for help on our own FB pages.. and yes I know it seems sketchy so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a cent.. but hey we had to try at least! Thank you!
    Don't multiply if you cannot afford it. Easy peasy.
    Take you disgusting begging out of here.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure why not.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis