Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    The sicker the community gets the faster this spiral occurs. The only way to fix it is to nearly overload the area with a massive police presence till the community can expunge its criminal element for those obeying the law.
    yeah there are plenty of social economic problems with these shit whole places, with no solution that wont take a huge amount of effort and time to rectify
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    its also not exactly relevant to my post.

- - - Updated - - -

the fact that it got to such a point is the problem but that seems to be flying over peoples heads.
    Pretty unreasonably simplistic to blame the actions of one group on another so easily.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Bunch of thugs acting violently because a violent criminal got what he deserved color me shocked! I wonder how many stores will get robbed in this "righteous demonstration"? Every one of them should be rounded up and charged with assault with a deadly weapon for each officer injured.

You want to protest fine, do it without hurting people or robbing stores. Scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck them and that thug they are protesting over.

If you come at the cops with a deadly weapon you are going to get shot. These people are not martyrs they are retarded criminals and the gene pool is better off with them gone.

I also find it funny body cams instead of showing police corruption just show how full of shit criminals are so now BLM want them gone.
    https://policy.m4bl.org/end-war-on-b...s-surveillance

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I believe it is something akin to a death spiral. The community is extremely impoverished and is turning to crime to cope. The police are then seen as a ever larger threat as they attempt to wrestle back control from the gangs that provide a vital revenue stream to the community.

The sicker the community gets the faster this spiral occurs. The only way to fix it is to nearly overload the area with a massive police presence till the community can expunge its criminal element for those obeying the law.
    so you just have some bull shit theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Pretty unreasonably simplistic to blame the actions of one group on another so easily.
    no group is being blamed for the actions of another.

police/community degradation is built upon by both sides the question is rather either side will take steps to try and course correct. as it is now the police have pushed things further into ruin with things like the war on drugs and some less then legit shootings. instead of actually looking at the problem that lead to break downs like riots people want to just blame criminals even though the problem isn't limited to the criminal element and instead effects the whole community the police have to interact with.

police need to have a level of trust and respect within the community they operate to avoid things like this. steps can be taken by both sides to help build that but neither want to take those steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    It's irrelevant. As long as these retards see it's a black man, they'll take issue even if it's a serial child rapist murderer the police shot dead.
    This is rather common behavior for social progressives. They ignore all other details and facts except for what lets them feel victimized and righteously angry.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have only one thought seeing these pictures.

USE A PROPER TESTUDO FORMATION YOU FUCKERS! You have shields, use them fucking right!
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

5+ Year Old Account
    If I had been one of the cops I might have feel tempted to gun down the rioters.

Props for their restraint and professionalism.

You guys don't understand.
    He was ramming the task force vehicles because he was running late for the college he was thinking to attend sometime in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yeah there are plenty of social economic problems with these shit whole places, with no solution that wont take a huge amount of effort and time to rectify
    UBI would sure go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Yeah, clearly the cops should be beating anyone who walks up to them, and shooting anyone who might have the slightest potential of being dangerous. /nod
    Clearly they should let angry crowd try to kill them without using some serious force to deter them from further attacks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post

USE A PROPER TESTUDO FORMATION YOU FUCKERS! You have shields, use them fucking right!
    Even the Romans knew how to use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marshalls and cops are not the same thing. They tend to be the ones actively seeking out dangerous individuals with a strong likely hood of being armed and dangerous in pursuit of a warrant, while police officers are there to keep the peace. They also are not local at all (I believe they are federal), so these people attacking their own community is sheer insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    It's irrelevant. As long as these retards see it's a black man, they'll take issue even if it's a serial child rapist murderer the police shot dead.
    This exactly. If it was black Hitler-Stalin-Mao all rolled into one existed, killed millions of people (even if they are black) they would STILL riot if police shot him. If a black man shoots 10 black men it's all good, if a cop shoots a black criminal all hell breaks loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    UBI would sure go a long way.
    Yeah - how about only Democrats pay to support the UBI, then we can do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this comic fits this situation(kind of?)

Let me guess he dindu nuffin wrong ....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    This exactly. If it was black Hitler-Stalin-Mao all rolled into one existed, killed millions of people (even if they are black) they would STILL riot if police shot him. If a black man shoots 10 black men it's all good, if a cop shoots a black criminal all hell breaks loose.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - how about only Democrats pay to support the UBI, then we can do it.
    Nah, that's not how society works.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post

Funny, my first thought was: PULL YOUR GODDAMNED PANTS UP YOU IMBECILES. Like, seriously, every one of those pictures with the "rioters" has some slackwit with their pants practically falling off.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-06-14 at 09:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dindu Lives Matter!