Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Milkshake Vs Nazi's Bank Account

There's like a dozen different ways to punch a literal nazi. In the face, ego, pride, and also the bank account.

Daily Beast Contributor Wins $4.1 Million From Neo-Nazi for ISIS Smear

After Dean Obeidallah wrote a Daily Beast article condemning President Trump’s approach to white supremacist terror in 2017, the neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer website falsely accused Obeidallah of being behind an ISIS attack.

Now The Daily Stormer’s founder is being forced to pay him millions for the smear.

Obeidallah, a comedian and radio host, sued Daily Stormer founder Andrew Anglin for defamation, and on Wednesday a judge ordered Anglin to pay $4.1 million in damages.

“The judge apparently found what they did so atrocious he gave them the most he could in punitive damages,” Obeidallah told The Daily Beast.

Anglin’s future will likely include another unfavorable judgement, stemming from a harassment campaign that targeted a Jewish woman and her family.

He’s still in hiding, presumably outside of the U.S.

Perhaps a milkshake early on would be the kindest thing one could do for a nazi.

*We're referring to rhetorical face punching of nazis. Thanks Cap!

A milkshake does indeed feel like the gentler way of letting them know that they're assholes.
    Good on Obeidallah!

On the other hand, it's not a sin to punch a Nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not both?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Holy shit, that's actually really, really good!

It opens up so many possibilities!

Very exciting.
    Not really, it doesn't. The Daily Stormer KNOWINGLY posted a false story, which is libel or slander not sure which is which one is written, the other spoken.

Don't punch Nazis, don't assault them in any way... unless they try to do the same to you first. If you want to deal with them, put a giant neon arrow above their head, pointing down at them. Don't hit them for what they say, make sure everyone knows what they said, make them own it.

Not just Nazis, if left wing SJWs did something similar, they could get sued too.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Not just Nazis, if left wing SJWs did something similar, they could get sued too.
    I'll wait til that happens. Until then, you can't make the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

Perhaps a milkshake early on would be the kindest thing one could do for a nazi.

*We're referring to rhetorical face punching of nazis. Thanks Cap!

Does a nazi's milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Sure, libel and defamation is to be treated the same for everyone.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    SJWs win again!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    On the other hand, it's not a sin to punch a Nazi.
    Technically not a sin to punch anyone.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Also why waste a milkshake....why?
    Would you really be willing to drink a milkshake from a machine that 99% of the time does not work?

I would just like to point out that you are drawing equivalency between Nazis and people who advocate for social justice.

Also... I thought there were no Nazis in America. You said maintained that emphatically on several occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I would just like to point out that you are drawing equivalency between Nazis and people who advocate for social justice.

Also... I thought there were no Nazis in America. You said maintained that emphatically on several occasions.
    yes well when folks like Milo are considered nazis by your fellow "advocate for social justice" it seem fairly proper to use.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Does a nazi's milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
    More like the opposite. Milkshakes are like Nazi pest control, it keeps the yard free of them.

Milkshakes also have a secondary effect. It causes Nazi-Adjacent posters on social media to turn into pretzels. Or the shape that cockroaches make when they die. Curled up and belly exposed.

Milkshakes, the machine that kills fascists.

@Elegiac can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Victims: 0

But good progress! Keep the revolution going, lol. 0 victims is exactly the way I want things to stay, like any person that still has some functioning brain matter left.
    The best way to combat assholes is to be an asshole, that way they will be nice!.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    More like the opposite. Milkshakes are like Nazi pest control, it keeps the yard free of them.

Milkshakes also have a secondary effect. It causes Nazi-Adjacent posters on social media to turn into pretzels. Or the shape that cockroaches make when they die. Curled up and belly exposed.

Milkshakes, the machine that kills fascists.

@Elegiac can confirm.
    But milk is a symbol of white supremacy, So in fact he would be standing with the Nazis.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I'll wait til that happens. Until then, you can't make the comparison.
    https://www.apnews.com/a9b095a4bf9040ed86b814fc9f889c0f Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    yes well when folks like Milo are considered nazis by your fellow "advocate for social justice" it seem fairly proper to use.
    The token gay guy, jew, black person doesn't change the nature of a group.

Milo is either mentally ill or just a grifter, scamming for attention and an income. Same for the likes of Candice Owens and a massive extent Ben Shapiro.

Even the daddy of Reich wing academics, Jordan Peterson. It's noteworthy that his fame as a public intelectual is exclusively rooted in one act of trolling trans people.

Unlike other public intellectuals of the sort of Zizek, Chomsky, Harris (who let's be honest, is hugely "controversial" for the left, tho nobody actually questions his status or importance as an intellectual), Hitchens etc who have had a wide ranging set of of works, ideas, publications and contributions, Peterson has become known for one thing and one thing alone, sticking it to the libs.

So yeah, my point is that Milo is an attention seeking grifter within a resurgent fascist movement within western politics, much akin to nearly every other token your kind likes to point at in your attempts to legitimize yourselves.

I at least have some respect for the likes of Spencer and Bannon, they might be fascists, but they are at least relatively up front about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Don't punch Nazis, don't assault them in any way... unless they try to do the same to you first. If you want to deal with them, put a giant neon arrow above their head, pointing down at them. Don't hit them for what they say, make sure everyone knows what they said, make them own it.
    I still think punching Nazis is a patriotic duty of every self respecting person living in literally any country.

We should take advantage of any and all opportunities to punch them.