Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait, republicans are against politicians who commit sexual crimes now? Fine by me! I hope they now support impeaching and imprisoning Trump for sexually assaulting dozens of women.

Put any dem in jail that does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Was he ever convicted of such? It is telling how some want to overlook that fact.
    Dude HE MARRIED ONE OF THE EVIDENCE openly bragging about stalking her at a school dance when he was in his 30s because that is what normal 30 year olds do attend teenage dances and drool over little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i suggest you look into that, because you are wrong.
    I have, that is why I am pretty sure I am pretty close.

Let's use his words, and see if you want to read into it more to be sure that you are wrong even more.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd Or more specifically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan Talking about his KKK days.

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[19] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[11]

Now, he says specifically right there in 1952 that after a year, he stopped paying his dues, became disinterested and dropped his membership. You might get 2 years out of him if he joined in 1944 from this quote:
    I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[11][18]
    But even then, he hasn't been in the KKK since 1946, and he died in 2010. So he wasn't in there for almost 70 fucking years. And you guys are STILL HARPING that he was a grand wizard because you saw a Facebook meme that states that it was true. Even though it was just his head photoshopped on a picture of someone else. Meanwhile for decades after leaving the KKK he spent a good portion of that time championing civil rights.

But hey, if you want to be ignorant and believing lies, you do you. It hasn't stopped you before, certainly won't stop you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

Let's use his words, and see if you want to read into it more to be sure that you are wrong even more.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd Or more specifically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan Talking about his KKK days.

Now, he says specifically right there in 1952 that after a year, he stopped paying his dues, became disinterested and dropped his membership. You might get 2 years out of him if he joined in 1944 from this quote:

But even then, he hasn't been in the KKK since 1946, and he died in 2010. So he wasn't in there for almost 70 fucking years. And you guys are STILL HARPING that he was a grand wizard because you saw a Facebook meme that states that it was true. Even though it was just his head photoshopped on a picture of someone else. Meanwhile for decades after leaving the KKK he spent a good portion of that time championing civil rights.

But hey, if you want to be ignorant and believing lies, you do you. It hasn't stopped you before, certainly won't stop you now.
    Because it is all about projection with them. They can do it but they know it's wrong to so they have to call out others for doing so on the other side to make them seem like they are in the right. Byrd spent 70 years apologizing and fixing civil rights issues, but he was a dem so his 1 maybe 2 years in the KKK 70 years ago was bad. But David Duke. A Grand wizard, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, is welcomed in the GOP no questions asked. And then this texassrules guy has the never to call out a dude found guilty of a misdemeanor.

There are shitty people on both sides. However more often than not we sweep them out. The GOP keeps them around and encourages the behaviors. If anyone cannot see that, then they are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

thanks for proving it was more than a year? lol great job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Because it is all about projection with them. They can do it but they know it's wrong to so they have to call out others for doing so on the other side to make them seem like they are in the right. Byrd spent 70 years apologizing and fixing civil rights issues, but he was a dem so his 1 maybe 2 years in the KKK 70 years ago was bad. But David Duke. A Grand wizard, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, is welcomed in the GOP no questions asked. And then this texassrules guy has the never to call out a dude found guilty of a misdemeanor.

There are shitty people on both sides. However more often than not we sweep them out. The GOP keeps them around and encourages the behaviors. If anyone cannot see that, then they are lying.
    the harm the right wing has inflicted upon me is nothing in comparison to the constant harm of the left. you can play your omg the right is so evil because to YOU that is where the harm comes from, to me, it has been the left that has attacked me for who i am, for what i am. We are enemies, we always will be.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Why hasn't this story been non stop talked about here on the fake outrage forums for leftists?
    Democrats and leftists aren't the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    the harm the right wing has inflicted upon me is nothing in comparison to the constant harm of the left. you can play your omg the right is so evil because to YOU that is where the harm comes from, to me, it has been the left that has attacked me for who i am, for what i am. We are enemies, we always will be.
    Poor persecuted you. Please show us on the doll where the mean Democrat hurt you.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Poor persecuted you. Please show us on the doll where the mean Democrat hurt you.
    Mostly, my skin for its color, but also my penis and tesitacals. Generally they will tie my arms and legs and gag me and I must suffer their whims with out recourse, other times they just laugh at me when i mention what they are doing is wrong and causing harm.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Now now its not like the OP is being a hypocrite, we already know he doesn't care the Republicans have no problem with Moore or what he did.

His point is to just accuse the Democrats of being as shitty as his own party without realizing Democrats aren't defending blackface.
    The hilarious thing is if this had been Republicans they would have defended them tooth and nail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly, my skin for its color, but also my penis and tesitacals. Generally they will tie my arms and legs and gag me and I must suffer their whims with out recourse, other times they just laugh at me when i mention what they are doing is wrong and causing harm.
    Okay, I'm a white dude too.

You aren't being attacked by the left for being a white man. That's delusional crap.
    Putin khuliyo

Okay, I'm a white dude too.

You aren't being attacked by the left for being a white man. That's delusional crap.
    of course you aren't, you are with them sharing in on the mockery, holding your tools of torment in hand, waiting for a chance to prove you aren't a bad "white" person like the rest, least you become the next example.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    of course you aren't, you are with them sharing in on the mockery, holding your tools of torment in hand, waiting for a chance to prove you aren't a bad "white" person like the rest, least you become the next example.
    Have you considered talking to professionals about your persecution complex?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Have you considered talking to professionals about your persecution complex?
    Do you tell that to everyone who speaks up about injustices done to them? or just white right wingers whom you hate and want to harm anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I just don't misinterpret calls for greater diversity as being "persecution against whites."
    Putin khuliyo

No, I just don't misinterpret calls for greater diversity as being "persecution against whites."
    When it's only used in situations where whites are over represented, it pretty clear what the intention is despite what lofty morals one claims. Sort of like how when the republicans push for voter ID to stifle minority votes...its not hard to see what they intend.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you tell that to everyone who speaks up about injustices done to them? or just white right wingers whom you hate and want to harm anyways?
    Are you assuming i should want to harm you and/or that i should hate you? Why should either be the case?

Are you assuming i should want to harm you and/or that i should hate you? Why should either be the case?
    You are actively trying to harm me by claiming i hold a mental disorder. Using such reasoning as a club to silence me...seem pretty apt to assume you hate me for some reason (most likely because i wont kowtow silently to the abuse of the left wing) and desire to harm, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested such a thing. Again, i ask you, do you ask the same question of all those who speak out about injustices against them or is it something you save only for white right wingers whom you hate and wish harm upon?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are actively trying to harm me by claiming i hold a mental disorder. Using such reasoning as a club to silence me...seem pretty apt to assume you hate me for some reason (most likely because i wont kowtow silently to the abuse of the left wing) and desire to harm, otherwise you wouldn't have suggested such a thing. Again, i ask you, do you ask the same question of all those who speak out about injustices against them or is it something you save only for white right wingers whom you hate and wish harm upon?
    Attacking you for who you are?

This is not merely about injustices, you apparantly believe (or sound like you believe) that the left is out to get you for what you are

Apparantly persecuting you for being a white male

And that was what i commented on, it is borderline paranoid (though not in [a] psychological kind of way, that was facetious) [wrong abbreviation for some reason]

There are a great many things that can go awfully wrong with how equality is being handled but most of it, on the left or the right, willl go wrong because people think not of the consequences or implications not because the left is out to get you
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2019-06-14 at 04:16 PM.

Attacking you for who you are?

This is not merely about injustices, you apparantly believe (or sound like you believe) that the left is out to get you for what you are

Apparantly persecuting you for being a white male

And that was what i commented on, it is borderline paranoid (though not in [a] DMV kind of way, that was facetious)

There are a great many things that can go awfully wrong with how equality is being handled but most of it, on the left or the right, willl go wrong because people think not of the consequences or implications not because the left is out to get you
    ok, so you are blind to the left's active and vocal racism, dismiss my experiences with it out of hand as insanity and then tell me i'm at fault. Yeah... dude, you sound like the GOP defending their own racism. No its real, and it has impacted many folks myself included. your disbelief in it is just your own arrogance in wanting to control the live of those you have deemed lesser than yourself, fuck those who get in your way. The left in the US has built it boat on fixing problems from minorities that WHITE folks caused, it was a good and needed thing...but now it's grown into something worse than what it was meant to combat, and i will not stand quiet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    It's hilarious that a thread about democrats is flooded with b-b-but what about the republicans! by the usual bad faith posters on this forum. Pretty sad guys.
    As opposed to the two 1000 page long threads where the few times Republicans summon the balls to post, they go "WHAT ABOUT HILLARY, WHAT ABOUT STEELE, WHAT ABOUT OBAMA, EMAAAAAAAAAAILS" while the crimes of Trump and numerous Republicans are aired out and ignored by those very same posters. If you guys want to shit on Democrats, go ahead, but only after you take a dump 10x bigger on Republicans. Or are you the usual hypocrite?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"