Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Have you considered that letting the state decide who lives and dies at their whim is a bad idea for numerous reasons?
    Did you see the statistic a few weeks ago that something like 45% of women married to police are domestically abused?

I am not happy with police culture in the US.

Having said that I know there are situations where there is no alternative to violence, dead hostages, 5 alive at gunpoint, sniper not allowed to kill the kidnappers?

ps. If you really care about helping destitute people big brother big sister for a kid and help them stay in school, make sure theyre getting enough to eat.

Have you considered that letting the state decide who lives and dies at their whim is a bad idea for numerous reasons?
    Not when it comes to people who are hurting others and won't surrender themselves to the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Oh since we're doing stereotypes, I guess you're a racist, overweight incel.
    Incels are always skinny as far as I have seen... nice try. I can tell you what I'm not - bald at 30 and having to wear a bandanna to hide my shame. Or dumb enough to wear black in the Texas sun.

This guy could have chosen to live but didn't,not even for the sake of his baby and now there is one black single-parent household more.Sounds kinda stereotypical if you ask me.

Its doesn't matter what kinda skin color you have,if you do what he did and specially with his attitude....you are going down.

If government forces rely on the people to “peacefully protest” without the threat of violence, then they win. I’m glad people are getting in touch with their primal side again. We need it.

Don’t ever give in to their attempts to render the people helpless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Incels are always skinny as far as I have seen... nice try. I can tell you what I'm not - bald at 30 and having to wear a bandanna to hide my shame. Or dumb enough to wear black in the Texas sun.
    Ah dang you got me. If I don't post a picture, your statement stands, and if I do, I actually spent time posting a picture to counter some random right-winger on the internet.

I think I'd rather have your statement stand if that's the best you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    I know you want it, live off others, wouldn't have to leave the house except to buy more bread, peanut butter and jelly and ramen. On perhaps UBI would be high enough you could have ot delivered?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have to deal with it, same way you have to deal with Trump now and until 2024. It will be one more nail in the coffin of the West.

"also my mom doesn't pay me nothing but good job making yourself look foolish" Look over that sentence... who looks foolish here?
    not sure what your implying by that? you were the foolish one assuming i mooch off my parents. also don't count your chickens before they hatch cruor.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Again, why do you get to decide who lives and who dies?

- - - Updated - - -

It's interesting how, when it comes to the rights of fascists, people say "protecting the rights of the worst of us ensures the rights of the best of us". But when it comes to street crime, all bets are off.
    so your saying cops should never be able to shoot a criminal if he is running around shooting cops and civilians we should just "respect his right to life" and let him continue his rampage. do you also think terrorists like the ones in the munich olympic massacre were just upset individuals who could be talked down? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    If government forces rely on the people to “peacefully protest” without the threat of violence, then they win. I’m glad people are getting in touch with their primal side again. We need it.

Don’t ever give in to their attempts to render the people helpless.
    I don't agree with you, but it is interesting to note how many of these same people who are up in arms of protest against perceived civil right issues with police departments (who at times are literally investigated by the FBI for these issues and entire departments have been founding forging crimes onto black people) is seen as crazy and ridiculous. Yet many of these same people want the 2nd amendment so they can kill their government...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    He was a violent criminal. He had it coming.
    Yet other countries can take down violent people without killing them.

Out of a long list of people that mattered... Rosa Park.

About add your name to the list?

Instead of as inmate 512456.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Violence is, to many, a last resort chosen when acting civilized gets you nowhere. I mean it is always easy to just assume that the people who riot just exploded on the first thing that ticked them off, but it is certainly possible that said community has reacted civil to racism - real or perceived, know too little of the case to tell - to no avail. Being civilized usually does not enrage racists, but rather makes them feel more powerful, since an enemy that does not fight back is perceived as weak.

Do you really want to treat someone with kids gloves who has already shot a member of the public 5 times and is in the process of ramming your car and your partners cars, has already said they will have to kill him in a facebook video, and is exiting a vehicle with a weapon, do I need to tell you why that is a bad idea? I mean give me a break, this dude from everything we have seen so far was not a good person, he was in the stolen vehicle when the US Marshals stopped him. Him exiting the vehicle with a weapon that has already been used is going to get him shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Yes they cause more death/damaged but this isn’t about that it’s about community police relations and the degradation of them. A criminal causing deaths isn’t gonna to make a riot happen but many of the things the police have done to lose trust can and will.

- - - Updated - - -

So just like every post on here?
    And in many cases because of the types of crime and community in an area, police have no choice but to perform actions that citizens in those areas deem unfair. Not every disagreement is because police did something wrong. THAT is the majority of the erosion.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    And in many cases because of the types of crime and community in an area, police have no choice but to perform actions that citizens in those areas deem unfair. Not every disagreement is because police did something wrong. THAT is the majority of the erosion.
    The majority of the erosion has been from things like the war on drugs and other cases of the police abusing the community’s some times years in the past. Theses community’s didn’t start out on such a state they have had a long history of police and government abuse and have adapted to it by holding them in contempt.

Crime isn’t what lead to things like this every community has crime it has been the unfair treatment by the police and government over years and years and how the community has reacted to the adversarial role they have taken. There is room for both sides to help undo that erosion but to pretend that the police/government haven’t been the bigger driving force to causing it is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so your saying cops should never be able to shoot a criminal if he is running around shooting cops and civilians we should just "respect his right to life" and let him continue his rampage. do you also think terrorists like the ones in the munich olympic massacre were just upset individuals who could be talked down? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
    The police are perfectly capable of apprehending criminals alive when they're murdering minorities.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me the problem here is to let the citizenry police their own communities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Do you really want to treat someone with kids gloves who has already shot a member of the public 5 times and is in the process of ramming your car and your partners cars, has already said they will have to kill him in a facebook video, and is exiting a vehicle with a weapon, do I need to tell you why that is a bad idea? I mean give me a break, this dude from everything we have seen so far was not a good person, he was in the stolen vehicle when the US Marshals stopped him. Him exiting the vehicle with a weapon that has already been used is going to get him shot.
    Given that we treat people who are literally committing crimes against humanity with kids gloves, I don't see why not.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Seems to me the problem here is to let the citizenry police their own communities.
    A libertarian would probably agree with you, but we have an obligation to take care of the innocent. We can't abandon the good people in those areas because they are controlled by the bad.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

A libertarian would probably agree with you, but we have an obligation to take care of the innocent. We can't abandon the good people in those areas because they are controlled by the bad.
    It's cute that you think the police do any of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Violent criminals are shot to death even in sweden but people usually don't throw a tantrum over it when it happens.
    Seems like they do actually take it seriously over there.

Violent criminals are shot to death even in sweden but people usually don't throw a tantrum over it when it happens.
    Example. Post a story.

Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2019-06-15 at 11:31 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, why do you get to decide who lives and who dies?

- - - Updated - - -

It's interesting how, when it comes to the rights of fascists, people say "protecting the rights of the worst of us ensures the rights of the best of us". But when it comes to street crime, all bets are off.
    Violent action justifies a violent response, and a person with a history of violent behavior warrants a more swift switch from peaceful apprehension to end the threat. No one is determining who lives and dies, I couldn't care less whether or not this person lived or died from their gunshot wounds. The police ended a threat that was real, he also happened to die. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    Violent action justifies a violent response, and a person with a history of violent behavior warrants a more swift switch from peaceful apprehension to end the threat. No one is determining who lives and dies, I couldn't care less whether or not this person lived or died from their gunshot wounds. The police ended a threat that was real, he also happened to die. Good riddance.
    Funny that this isn't your tune when Nazis get punched...

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, if you don't want to be racially stereotyped, then, well, don't fucking live up to it. Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.