Metallica is the band of rogues.

i can't think of any better musicians than Metallica fits playing rogue when listen to. does anyone have a favorite kinda rogue music they listen to?

military marching songs

i love metallica songs when playing my rogue. Classics like Fadeleaf to black and Nothing stealth matters

15+ Year Old Account
    ....no, not really lol, I think that's just your own personal music preference lol.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    i love metallica songs when playing my rogue. Classics like Fadeleaf to black and Nothing stealth matters
    Im more of a Backstabbath kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    Im more of a Backstabbath kind of guy.
    that also works

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    i can't think of any better musicians than Metallica fits playing rogue when listen to. does anyone have a favorite kinda rogue music they listen to?
    How? A very loud heavy metal band, that often uses pyrotecnics and the word "YEEAAAAAH!", doesn't exactly scream (pun intended) a bunch of sneaky bastards. Sure, I suppose that sub. rogue could call himself a "Phantom Lord", but that's just stretching.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Metallica fits Arms/Fury warriors better.

Especially the song "One".

when Metallica started they were just rogues. alcoholica! rogue plays very well with Metallica. the frayed ends of sanity.

When on prog, I usually listen to Classical (Piano). But if it's a chill night, usually 90's hiphop... Kick in the Door, Deadwrong, Illmatic, etc...

More like... warriors.

Although I get your point, I think that only happens in PvP. Though I'm more like a trance listener(thanks Akrios for that). I'd rather defeat people while being calm cold-thinking assassin than just rampaging on them(metallica).

Rogues do it from behind anyway:

Closing also this.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.