Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    The prequels are still worse than the new trilogy.

Jar Jar alone is worse than the new trilogy.
    You are starwars-ing wrong.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Mesa disagree. Mesa think it you that star wars wrong.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Pacman to me.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Do you think NASA's Mars program has been worth the money?
    Must have been the Russians who did it.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    It's funny because the prequels really are a godsend compared to current star wars.. we never knew how good we had it.
    Someone wasn't alive when the prequels were current. People loathed the prequels with a passion when they came out. Just wait, it 10 to 15 years, people will love te sequel trilogy too. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

And on topic, this is nothing but a cool thing to observe ... like a potato chip that looks like Abraham Lincoln or something like that. People are going to read too much into it and I can't wait for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you understand the hatred some fans have of Jar Jar.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Someone wasn't alive when the prequels were current. People loathed the prequels with a passion when they came out. Just wait, it 10 to 15 years, people will love te sequel trilogy too. Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

And on topic, this is nothing but a cool thing to observe ... like a potato chip that looks like Abraham Lincoln or something like that. People are going to read too much into it and I can't wait for that.

- - - Updated - - -

its fine to hate jar jar, but to love mickey mouse star wars is unforgivable.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    its fine to hate jar jar, but to love mickey mouse star wars is unforgivable.
    I can literally take complaints of the sequel trilogy and either apply them to the ORIGINAL trilogy or show how a similar logic can but used against the original trilogy.

The hate of the "Mickey Mouse" Star Wars is irrational because it seems to stem from no consistent source.

Also, the person you replied to didn't say that he "loved" the sequel trilogy but rather that the Sequels are better than Prequels because they lack Jar Jar. You don't know his opinion on either, just that Sequels > Prequels. It would be like me saying "McDonals is better than Chick-fil-a." It tells you nothing outside I rate one higher than the other, that's it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I can literally take complaints of the sequel trilogy and either apply them to the ORIGINAL trilogy or show how a similar logic can but used against the original trilogy.

The hate of the "Mickey Mouse" Star Wars is irrational because it seems to stem from no consistent source.

Also, the person you replied to didn't say that he "loved" the sequel trilogy but rather that the Sequels are better than Prequels because they lack Jar Jar. You don't know his opinion on either, just that Sequels > Prequels. It would be like me saying "McDonals is better than Chick-fil-a." It tells you nothing outside I rate one higher than the other, that's it.
    i don't care about others hate, i care about my hate, and it simple. The story after the battle of endor I that grew up reading through the books of the expanded universe have been tossed aside like they were trash. that's what i dislike them, i don't care that they decent movies, i don't really care about the SJW aspects. To me that bastardly mouse stole the true Future of star wars.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't care about others hate, i care about my hate, and it simple. The story after the battle of endor I that grew up reading through the books of the expanded universe have been tossed aside like they were trash. that's what i dislike them, i don't care that they decent movies, i don't really care about the SJW aspects. To me that bastardly mouse stole the true Future of star wars.
    Oh, you are one of those ... yeah, you are worse than the ones complaining about SJW aspects. Good day.

Oh, and before you go "YOU MUST NEVER READ THE EU" or something like that ... I literally own every adult novel from the original expanded universe and have read them all. There is a lot of good there, but anyone who knows that story knows it was a total mess.
    –The Sith Code

Oh, you are one of those ... yeah, you are worse than the ones complaining about SJW aspects. Good day.

Oh, and before you go "YOU MUST NEVER READ THE EU" or something like that ... I literally own every adult novel from the original expanded universe and have read them all. There is a lot of good there, but anyone who knows that story knows it was a total mess.
    and yet so much better than the lies put out by that mouse.

7+ Year Old Account
    and yet so much better than the lies put out by that mouse.
    There was no way that the House of Mouse could have made more Star Wars movies with the current state of the EU at the time of purchase. It was a mess, they were left with two options: A) Cut the EU down or B) Cut it out completely. They chose B because it was the simplest choice.

EU characters have started entering canon. The biggest being Thrawn in Rebels and his new stories.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Rewatch the prequels. They are bad, but not new starwars bad. That was my point, nothing to do with nostalgia lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rewatch the prequels. They are bad, but not new starwars bad. That was my point, nothing to do with nostalgia lol.
    I have literally watched all of Star Wars canon movies and TV before every new movie.

There is no logically consistent complaint against the sequels that doesn't in kind apply to the prequels.

I lived through the prequel hate, those were the Star Wars movies I had as a teenager to young adult.
    It is pretty much nostalgia period.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    I have literally watched all of Star Wars canon movies and TV before every new movie.

There is no logically consistent complaint against the sequels that doesn't in kind apply to the prequels.

I lived through the prequel hate, those were the Star Wars movies I had as a teenager to young adult.
    It is pretty much nostalgia period.
    You and everyone else that isn't 12 bro. Calm down. It's not nostalgia, you can disagree with my opinion but prequels are 10xxxx better than modern star wars.

7+ Year Old Account
    You and everyone else that isn't 12 bro. Calm down. It's not nostalgia, you can disagree with my opinion but prequels are 10xxxx better than modern star wars.
    Do you like not see the hypocrisy in your post?
    –The Sith Code