Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    I legit just don't understand why they can't just invest in a WoW2 or another MMO at this point instead of continuing to lower stats and levels every expansion essentially destroying the entire point of an MMO which is to increase your characters power.

Think about it this way, they continually put more and more time into fixing and adjusting the current game engine instead of putting that effort into building a new one...
    Because you would have to give up the character you spent (in some cases) 14-15 years playing, building, and living with, for a new world that may be totally different and nowhere near as much fun as this one. That's a big investment to put into something like that. Are you ready to give up everything you've worked for, and accomplished, and achieved, just so you can have flashier graphics and some shiny new stuff?
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling will be the same but its kind makes sense to reduce those numbers for almost the same reason they do stat squish, to simplify things in a matter of how players look at the numbers. When you have this complex game which a lot of players play you want the game be somewhat accessible to veteran and new players alike. And even if lowering the levels doesn't actually reduce the leveling time, mentally it ease you in someway.

They should reduce it to 30 so that it takes 3 or more expansions to get back to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Cool message. Very intelligent and thought out response! Wow!
    i don't need to respond intelligently to someone with skin so thin he can't handle a level squish

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    i don't need to respond intelligently to someone with skin so thin he can't handle a level squish
    You literally have no argument. Try harder.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Unfortunate if that is a case, because that is likely someones job.

Although it would seem weird for someone to jump the gun or misunderstand. If the misunderstand that means that from the Q&A to this point they believed a level squish was happening and prepared a survey to put out without anyone telling him. Jumping the gun means he really jumped the gun (Unless the announcement about a level squish was coming before blizzcon) and that more than one people probably had been jumping the same gun.
    Why in gods name do u assume those accounts would perish? Some will conti ue to play/pay. Will be fewer realms, but will be dedicated guilds so wow never goes away.

the squish is fine , our level should never have gotten above 100 to begin with. Just like the damage ,it start to become ridiculous after a while if not toned down .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    You literally have no argument. Try harder.
    i don't need one
    the squish is happening , you said you'll leave if they do it : bye then
    Last edited by naeblis495; 2019-06-17 at 07:20 AM.

level squish sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    What would a "Wow 2" offer that couldn't just be added to WoW and changed in a future patch or expansion?
    Better graphics, a new game engine, and a fresh start and clean slate

Personally, I don’t think it will matter because the people ruining wow currently are the same people that would make WoW 2.0

Now., if they managed to get the vanilla wow team back together and gave them a crack at wow 2.0, I’d be all in favor of it but the team there for the last few years just doesn’t get it and would fumble and stumble in the same areas

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    I disagree with this. Imagine trying to market a game as old as WoW1 and keep in the mainstream without suffering loss in numbers...I mean they already are and it's failing.

Making a new game would do much more good than bad in terms of bringing in an audience. Let's be a realistic for moment, most people who play WoW1 now would certainty try out a WoW2 even if for how little of time and knowing Blizzard would have some sort of grandfathering in strategy where old WoW1 players would get special perks or whatever to reward those who play for so long. Either way even if most verterna WoW1 players stopped playing or weren't interested in a WoW2, how would that leave them in any better spot than they are now bleeding sub numbers every expansion/month.

My point being that a next gen WoW2 highly outweighs any detriments on top of bringing way more new players than it would lose.
    It's simply time.
    Hell, why not both? Why can’t we have wow 2.0, but the pets and mounts can be earmarked to carry over like a family heirloom

If the only thing holding us back from wow 2 is people wanting their collections; then let the collections be the only thing that carries over and start wow 2.0

Wow 2 is overdue and if the only thing stopping it is people wanting their fluff; let them keep it

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why in gods name do u assume those accounts would perish? Some will conti ue to play/pay. Will be fewer realms, but will be dedicated guilds so wow never goes away.
    At one point did I talk about accounts perishing?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Are you sure?

Haha, all joking aside, yea it's a dumb argument, if the wow team wanted to make the level go to 999 they could, there's no real limiting number that would be reachable.
    LMAO I forgot about this. Perfect response