Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I leveled my Priest pretty fast o.o. Shield > Pain > 1x Smite > wand to death. It’s actually pretty fast honestly
    It’s not necessarily fast but it’s smooth as butter. No downtime, you can handle bad pulls, all that, but you have no downtime as a Druid either, and you get 20% move speed before you hit 25, and then 40 move speed at lvl 30, better dps, uptime and survivability are as good if not better, and traveling is so much faster.

I’d never debate that Druid is the better class in a raid lol, but I personally love the Druid play style and I’m just pointing out that they are super strong levelers

15+ Year Old Account
    As a druid lover and someone who is maining a druid in classic, if I was playing classic just to heal than I would roll a Priest no doubt.
    Only reason to play druid is to do multi roles, why put up with the 1-60 frustration of having no regular rez?
    Priest toolkit is far better for healing and you will be VERY sought after.

Also, don't forget Benediction/Anathema!
    https://classic.wowhead.com/guides/h...in-benediction
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    It’s not necessarily fast but it’s smooth as butter. No downtime, you can handle bad pulls, all that, but you have no downtime as a Druid either, and you get 20% move speed before you hit 25, and then 40 move speed at lvl 30, better dps, uptime and survivability are as good if not better, and traveling is so much faster.

I’d never debate that Druid is the better class in a raid lol, but I personally love the Druid play style and I’m just pointing out that they are super strong levelers
    Oh absolutely. With Feline Swiftness AND the ability to stealth

5+ Year Old Account
    I was personally very bored with leveling a Priest in Vanilla. Druid however, so much fun! Priests will be dime a dozen, if you can get as good as can be with a Resto Druid with gear as well obviously and set yourself apart I would think you could really make a name for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Are you referring to stacking with, say, sunder armor from a warrior?
    ya . im not sure but i know rogues expose armor diddnt stack and if they did a strong enough one the sunder would get the "a more powerful version" message if i remember correctly.

this was on live vanilla though and not pservers.

Balance/Feral bring crit auras which make bringing 1-2 of each quite valuable.

Feral druid is what sold me into buying WoW originally. I didn't care that it was considered a broken spec. It was fun to play. (I was only doing PVE anyway)