Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I don't agree with how absurd some of her arguments are but lets not kid ourselves and say her complaints with W3 where just "because tits". In fact I don't think her biggest problem was with nudity at all, it's the fact characters like Ciri are out there sword fighting in heels and every woman in the game besides Ciri is dick drunk for Geralt. I don't even care if they're sexist things or not they're actually pretty dumb things that hurt the serious tone the game is going for.

She is for the most part an idiot though... Anyways 2077 is stylized enough that CDPR can do stupid shit like the above and get away with it without it being out of place. It was just dumb in Witcher, so don't be me wrong she is right about one in a million things for the most part.
    She bitches and moans all the time about not enough female characters; Ciri is one of the most popular, well-received female characters of all time. She's fun to play, interesting, and *super* powerful. But of course Anita won't admit that because, tits. I can guarantee you she doesn't play through the games she criticizes. All of her criticisms are extremely surface level.

Also yeah, what Endus said. When you're a desirable dude you're naturally going to attract some people. So what? I'm sure playing female V in Cyberpunk is going to attract some guys as well. Should I be offended over that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Ciri is one of the most popular, well-received female characters of all time.
    And she also wants to be taken serious as a bad ass character in a game with a serious tone while sword fighting in heels.

Sorry if it was anime I could take her serious, but it's not anime so I can't take her serious. Shit is dumb and it sounds like the she is doing her job if shes triggering you so bad that you think it's just "tits".

Also lol @ the excuse about Geralt being a "desirable man" when the reality is the Witcher was always written even in the books as a male power fantasy so obviously queen feminazi is gonna take issue with it.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-06-17 at 03:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    And she also wants to be taken serious as a bad ass character in a game with a serious tone while sword fighting in heels.

Sorry if it was anime I could take her serious, but it's not anime so I can't take her serious. Shit is dumb and it sounds like the she is doing her job if shes triggering you so bad that you think it's just "tits".

Also lol @ the excuse about Geralt being a "desirable man" when the reality is the Witcher was always written even in the books as a male power fantasy so obviously queen feminazi is gonna take issue with it.
    So....should I be offended when guys want to fuck my female main character in CP2077? Oh, the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    So....should I be offended when guys want to fuck my female main character in CP2077? Oh, the horror!
    I don't care what offends you or Anita tbh. You just seem to be mad at the obvious shit, radical feminist had problem with male power fantasies SHOCKER my dude.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-06-17 at 04:36 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what offends you or Anita tbh. You just seem to be mad at the obvious shit, radical feminist had problem with male power fantasies SHOCKER my dude.
    So because I point out something that's pretty stupid, I'm mad. Gotcha

oh, christ. I stopped taking Anita seriously a while ago, but the last straw was her review of Uncharted 4 and Elena Fisher's role and portrayal in it. Anita sees what she wants and expects to see. context and actual reality has VERY little to do with it. is CD project red perfect when it comes to their depiction of women? no. not really. but Anita is NOT the right person to advise them how to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Is Anita even relevant anymore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I think we all are kind of "dick drunk" for Geralt. No homo ... or maybe a little
    All of the homo*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Hasn't been for a couple years, but she will be for like 5 minutes now

10+ Year Old Account
    A better question is was she ever actually all that relevant?

It seems that every now and again she will find a way to insert herself into situations just to squeeze a tiny bit more of the spotlight and of course she is still pretty good a baiting people into arguing with her in hopes they will harass her and she can play the victim card again.

Never was, but she can cause damage without being relevant, she just needs to find the uninformed people that help to a platform. Best way is to just ignore her as much as possible.

Also I wish CDPR had released a bit more info at E3, that way they could have drowned out all the bullshitters in the peanut gallery.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, Night City region will be surrounded by wastes called Badlands, and you can even start your game there:

https://www.vg247.com/2019/06/17/cyb...dlands-nomads/
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    So, Night City region will be surrounded by wastes called Badlands, and you can even start your game there:

That's pretty awesome. Your character's background will have a decent impact on gameplay and story, at least at the start of the game. I wonder how many starting options there are and if effects other things as the game goes on.

Wait, I thought they weren't using the roles from the TTRPG. But you can still choose to be a nomad? And it changes your starting location?

Holy hell, is this Cyberpunk game kind've like the CoD franchise minus appending this years specific catchphrase to it, or has this game seriously been in development since at least 2013? There's no way it's the latter?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Wait, I thought they weren't using the roles from the TTRPG. But you can still choose to be a nomad? And it changes your starting location?
    It's all background, you are still Solo.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Holy hell, is this Cyberpunk game kind've like the CoD franchise minus appending this years specific catchphrase to it, or has this game seriously been in development since at least 2013? There's no way it's the latter?
    It was "in development" since 2013 but that was all planning/art/writing/general design. In other words pre production. The game entered full development and actually started being made into a game when they completed Blood & Wine which was more then 3 years ago, and will have been almost 4 years when the game releases.

7+ Year Old Account
    She is nothing more than a parasite trying to claw back into relevance.

It's all background, you are still Solo.
    Your a mercenary with a fluid class system that draws from solo (combat), techie (mechanical) and netrunner (hacker.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    I honestly am not sure what you mean by "CoD franchise minus appending this years specific catchphrase to it" but as someone else already said, it has been in really early planning for awhile but entered actual pre-production in early 2016 and full production soon after. It seems that the team working on this is even larger than the one that worked on The Witcher 3. Lets hope that means no dreaded "crunch" this time around...

Fuck's sake, she talks like mafia. "Oh kiddo, nice activity you got here. It would be a shame if something happened to it. Maybe you should give me some money for protection,eh?"