Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hope Europeans don't mind a sudden influx of Iranian refugees in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    I hope Europeans don't mind a sudden influx of Iranian refugees in the near future.
    I would load them right up to the US we know how much Trump loves brown people /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Best of luck selling that load of horse crap again after Iraq any government joining will be voting themselves out of office. Iran would make Iraq look like a cake walk considering the size and the complexity not to mention the cost in terms of lives. Also let's be frank there is no plan there never is maybe we can hang another mission accomplished banner up.
    1: Obviously you are not familiar with the Gulf governments.
    2: Going to war does not require boots on the ground.
    3: The US military (the Navy in particular) has no desire to engage in hostilities with Iran.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    EFA that for you!
    You really need to get an understanding of the region......

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    You really need to get an understanding of the region......
    Any 'Understanding' of the region that thinks launching a war with Iran is a good idea is bat shit insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its almost like those 2 regional powers are opposed to eachother. I wonder who Iranians consider a threat to the region.
    Everyone that opposes their view of Islam or the Persians being in charge of the region (in a simplistic view).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So is there anything new?
    Skroe's theory, even if he is lately way too much into USA Glorious USA mode, is actually reasonable alternative to the usual USA FALSE FLAG/IRAN DID IT blah blah.
    P.S.
    People, what did you expect from recon plane footage? 4K footage? Has Hollywood movies really skewed your perception about surveilance capabilities that much?! It is almost like you believe CSI zoom in too. Oh, wait...
    What Skroe said is by far the most likely truth.

The US military is not going to reveal what their true image intelligence (or electronic intelligence) capabilities are, that would be stupid beyond belief......

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone that opposes their view of Islam or the Persians being in charge of the region (in a simplistic view).
    Persians have a greater claim to be in charge than say Americans who live on a different continent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Without them releasing anything, its just blind trust. But hey, we know your dear ol' US can do no wrong, your leaders can make money off this or further some weird doomsday cult shit. Who cares about the people living in the region?

- - - Updated - - -

Its gonna be Vietnam 2.0 if they put boots on the ground. Wishing the best to the Iranians.
    Blind trust? No. It is professional trust.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    A threat to oil prices. Those Gulf states are wealthy because their oil. Iran being able to trade their oil without crippling sanctions means those gulf states are now poorer. Especially true for Saudi Arabia.
    This isnt about oil prices. This is about those in power wishing to remain in power.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Any 'Understanding' of the region that thinks launching a war with Iran is a good idea is bat shit insane.
    I am not saying its a good idea. The US Military is not saying its a good idea. There is no doubt that only the idiots in the White House could possibly think its a good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Persians have a greater claim to be in charge than say Americans who live on a different continent.
    And I am not talking about America being in charge.........

My guess is it's a rogue group inside the government that caused this attack, and Iran's leaders were kept out of the loop for plausible deniability.

Trump doesn't seem to want a war with Iran, maybe his advisers do but that's for another discussion. The most Trump should do is introduce more sanctions if they find more concrete proof that it was Iran.

False flag operation by the US to appease their Israeli and Saudi overlords, boost Trump re-election chances and as always control the global oil business.

It’s all way too convenient for team Trump, which consists of famous anti-Iran war hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    My guess is it's a rogue group inside the government that caused this attack, and Iran's leaders were kept out of the loop for plausible deniability.

Trump doesn't seem to want a war with Iran, maybe his advisers do but that's for another discussion. The most Trump should do is introduce more sanctions if they find more concrete proof that it was Iran.
    Where the fuck have you been? Ok, first off, the video doesn't show a boat attacking the tanker. It shows a boat removing something, what is it? We don't know, could be explosives but we don't know. Then you have the owner of the Tanker saying the eye witnesses saw something fly into it, not something placed on it. They would have seen something placed on it since this attack happened IN BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT.

And how can you say Trump doesn't seem to want war with Iran? He hired the biggest fucking warhawk out there as his National Security Adviser in Bolton. He removed the Iran Agreement that they were abiding by for no fucking reason, and is now pegging this attack on them, with NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Where the fuck have you been? Ok, first off, the video doesn't show a boat attacking the tanker. It shows a boat removing something, what is it? We don't know, could be explosives but we don't know. Then you have the owner of the Tanker saying the eye witnesses saw something fly into it, not something placed on it. They would have seen something placed on it since this attack happened IN BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT.

And how can you say Trump doesn't seem to want war with Iran? He hired the biggest fucking warhawk out there as his National Security Adviser in Bolton. He removed the Iran Agreement that they were abiding by for no fucking reason, and is now pegging this attack on them, with NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.
    well it wasn't Saint Nick that caused the attack now was it? The video most likely shows evidence of someone removing a defective limpet mine from the tanker. (why are there limpet mines on a tanker?)

Eye witness testimony is extremely unreliable. You could say that oh this happened just a few days ago so obviously it's still reliable but that's not always true. People can panic and forget things especially during a disaster and especially if the witness thought he might die
    source https://www.psychologicalscience.org...-evidence.html

Trump has pulled out of Syria for the most part. He left a few troops in there but he's been very anti war so far. Mostly saber rattling at this point. Trump has even stopped military exercises with South Korea as a means to lower tensions with NK and SK. It seems like their deal failed but still, can't blame a guy for trying to deescalate things.

The Iran deal is a joke. It wasn't ratified through congress and Trump is fully within his power to end it. If Obama wanted the deal to stay concrete he should have passed it through congress. Even Democrats voted against it because they knew it was a pile of garbage. Ben Rhodes, who was best known for writing science fiction short stories before being promoted to head of the NSA for no reason, boasted about creating an echo chamber with the journalists in order to bolster support for the Iran deal.
    source https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/m...licy-guru.html

Even if the Iranians were complying with the deal, they were no where near completion of a nuclear bomb and strengthening their economy doesn't help anyone.

You probably know that Iran sanctions terrorist attacks all over the world. Their government used most of the money sent to them in the Iran deal to sponsor terrorism.
    source https://www.state.gov/countering-ira...bal-terrorism/
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...nsor-of-terror
    https://www.rferl.org/a/u-s-again-na.../29498883.html
    No one in the world seems to dispute this. The odd thing is Iran appears to have been fighting against ISIS, but since ISIS is nearly defeated they are close to irrelevance. The Iranians are now upset that they are feeling the economic pinch due to the sanctions, and they are most likely running out of money. They want to appear strong to their people so that's why a sneak attack would make sense for them.

I highly doubt Trump would go to war with Iran. Nobody seems to support it, only Bolton wants it and maybe Pompeo but aside from those two people it's a moot point.
    Last edited by announced; 2019-06-18 at 06:08 AM.

well it wasn't Saint Nick that caused the attack now was it? The video most likely shows evidence of someone removing a defective limpet mine from the tanker. (why are there limpet mines on a tanker?)

Eye witness testimony is extremely unreliable. You could say that oh this happened just a few days ago so obviously it's still reliable but that's not always true. People can panic and forget things especially during a disaster and especially if the witness thought he might die
    source https://www.psychologicalscience.org...-evidence.html

Trump has pulled out of Syria for the most part. He left a few troops in there but he's been very anti war so far. Mostly saber rattling at this point. Trump has even stopped military exercises with South Korea as a means to lower tensions with NK and SK. It seems like their deal failed but still, can't blame a guy for trying to deescalate things.

The Iran deal is a joke. It wasn't ratified through congress and Trump is fully within his power to end it. If Obama wanted the deal to stay concrete he should have passed it through congress. Even Democrats voted against it because they knew it was a pile of garbage. Ben Rhodes, who was best known for writing science fiction short stories before being promoted to head of the NSA for no reason, boasted about creating an echo chamber with the journalists in order to bolster support for the Iran deal.
    source https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/m...licy-guru.html

Even if the Iranians were complying with the deal, they were no where near completion of a nuclear bomb and strengthening their economy doesn't help anyone.

You probably know that Iran sanctions terrorist attacks all over the world. Their government used most of the money sent to them in the Iran deal to sponsor terrorism.
    source https://www.state.gov/countering-ira...bal-terrorism/
    https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...nsor-of-terror
    https://www.rferl.org/a/u-s-again-na.../29498883.html
    No one in the world seems to dispute this. The odd thing is Iran appears to have been fighting against ISIS, but since ISIS is nearly defeated they are close to irrelevance. The Iranians are now upset that they are feeling the economic pinch due to the sanctions, and they are most likely running out of money. They want to appear strong to their people so that's why a sneak attack would make sense for them.

I highly doubt Trump would go to war with Iran. Nobody seems to support it, only Bolton wants it and maybe Pompeo but aside from those two people it's a moot point.
    I will answer your first question, we don't know what they were, or why there were limpet mines on the hull.

First off, with the track record of Trump, Bolton and Pompeo lying, I will go with the Japanese owner of the boat, especially since the Japanese PM was in Iran at the time of the attack to negotiate. What would Iran gain by getting rid of one of their few trade partners they have? Especially at the time of such a high ranking figure sitting in their country? Also, you don't just make shit up like things "flying at the ship". The attack was in broad day light, they would see ships coming from miles around.

The latest counts so far for Troops in Syria is about 2000. That isn't a "few". For someone so "anti-war", he sure has been doing everything he can fucking do to start one. Including terminating the Iran deal that had no reason other than a few pictures from one of the actors that might be behind the attack, Netanyahu. Since Trump likes pictures, he took the fucking bait.

If the Iran Deal was such a joke, why is Iran and every other country that signed the deal still part of it?

I mean there is still no evidence that Iran did this. Other than Trump and Pompeo's fat mouths.

1: Obviously you are not familiar with the Gulf governments.
    2: Going to war does not require boots on the ground.
    3: The US military (the Navy in particular) has no desire to engage in hostilities with Iran.
    - Familiar enough to know that Saudi Arabia and Israel are the only ones stupid enough to "join in" but we are going to be the ones bearing the cost.
    - Really? what other magical way do you know of that you can make sure Iran is no longer a "threat".
    - They follow orders and it wouldn't take much for war to break out given how the Trump administration has escalated this. An accident or mistake on either side and there you go that's why Pompeo has a giant boner the situation is set up to blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Blind trust? No. It is professional trust.

We call that blind trust in the rest of the world, biud.

Kind of a moot point what Trump wants his hate boner for everything Obama has painted him into a corner where war is inevitable. The thing everyone advised him to do is to use the Iran nuclear deal as a start off point using our very willing allies to negotiate a bigger better deal. At the moment Iran has no reason to make a deal the US cannot be trusted, the people that put their lives on the line in Iran to get that deal done have lost power and have egg on their face. He has two of the most bomb Iran people running the show, the question is not if but when we are going to war with Iran. Best of luck convincing the American people let alone the world that Trump isn't responsible for this because he is the one who walked away.

And I am not talking about America being in charge.........
    Persians have lived there forever, it's the Arabs who are the invaders. The Saudis have no right to be in charge of the region.

I bet Salman ordered this, just like he ordered the Khashoggi incident.

5+ Year Old Account
    - Familiar enough to know that Saudi Arabia and Israel are the only ones stupid enough to "join in" but we are going to be the ones bearing the cost.
    - Really? what other magical way do you know of that you can make sure Iran is no longer a "threat".
    - They follow orders and it wouldn't take much for war to break out given how the Trump administration has escalated this. An accident or mistake on either side and there you go that's why Pompeo has a giant boner the situation is set up to blow.
    Why would Saudi Arabia and Israel want a war? the sanctions on the oil industry are crippling and will do more than a bombing campaign ever will, situation going hot would see Israel fighting on two fronts vs Islamic Jihad/Hamas down south and Hezbollah up north and a high posibility of ballistic missile fire from Iran, Saudi Arabia will more than likely deal with missile fire on their oil industry (including transporation hubs) and vastly increased hostilities from Houthi's, and similar scenarios apply to other Gulf countries, US presence over there is merely a deterrent, there is absolutely no desire to go hot over there, by neither side, Mullah's hardline play will not last long in either scenario, they are absolutely not suicidal and will budge sooner than later and i wouldn't be surprised if it's already happening through 3rd parties (Japan, EU countries)

Quote Originally Posted by Kante View Post
    Why would Saudi Arabia and Israel want a war? the sanctions on the oil industry are crippling and will do more than a bombing campaign ever will, situation going hot would see Israel fighting on two fronts vs Islamic Jihad/Hamas down south and Hezbollah up north and a high posibility of ballistic missile fire from Iran, Saudi Arabia will more than likely deal with missile fire on their oil industry (including transporation hubs) and vastly increased hostilities from Houthi's, and similar scenarios apply to other Gulf countries, US presence over there is merely a deterrent, there is absolutely no desire to go hot over there, by neither side, Mullah's hardline play will not last long in either scenario, they are absolutely not suicidal and will budge sooner than later and i wouldn't be surprised if it's already happening through 3rd parties (Japan, EU countries)
    Saudi Arabia and Israel have always wanted the destruction of Iran it's even more so now that hard liners like Bibi and MBS are in charge. It has nothing to do with doing what is logically best for the region. The ultimate goal is war always has been and they want the US to fight it for them. Also third parties cannot move the US has made it pretty clear they want total capitulation from Iran something that will never happen nor can the US ever be trusted to keep its word after what they did.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-06-18 at 03:54 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Saudi Arabia and Israel have always wanted the destruction of Iran it's even more so now that hard liners like Bibi and MBS are in charge. It has nothing to do with doing what is logically best for the region. The ultimate goal is war always has been and they want the US to fight it for them. Also third parties cannot move the US has made it pretty clear they want total capitulation from Iran something that will never happen nor can the US ever be trusted to keep its word after what they did.
    Despite the hawkish rhetoric by all sides involved none wants to pay the catastrophic price of such a confrontation, it will come down to an agreement and largest part the sides would bargain about would be the "saving face" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kante View Post
    Despite the hawkish rhetoric by all sides involved none wants to pay the catastrophic price of such a confrontation, it will come down to an agreement and largest part the sides would bargain about would be the "saving face" part.
    Bolton and Pompeo don't care about prices, they don't have to pay it out of their own pockets.