Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Lampard allegedly replacing Sarri.

Lamps vs. Ole on day 1? Yes please.
    Another rookie manager taking on a top-6 team.

Argentina...

Messi for argentina

(Atlas, titan that holds up the world for the less cultured British lot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Messi for argentina and Barca
    Not that difficult either if you're a godlike footballer who serves under two inept managers whose sole tactical masterstroke is to send as many balls to said footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Sarri gone. Enjoy two seasons of rookie manager Frank Lampard. I heard the last Frank who came in as a rookie in the PL got bullied out before Christmas.

Not that difficult either if you're a godlike footballer who serves under two inept managers whose sole tactical masterstroke is to send as many balls to said footballer.

- - - Updated - - -

That's Sarri gone. Enjoy two seasons of rookie manager Frank Lampard. I heard the last Frank who came in as a rookie in the PL got bullied out before Christmas.
    It's almost like Chelsea are trying to find an excuse because they know they will be crap this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Another rookie manager taking on a top-6 team.
    That doesn't have to mean anything though. When Pep got handed the manager position of Barcelona he had done 1 season as manager for the B-team. In contrast to that both Lampard and Solskjaer had more experience under their belt when getting the big job (or in Lamps case being heavily connected to it).

Honestly today it feels a lot less important about "manager experience" than it used to be like 10-15 years ago. Personally I kinda like seeing these "wildcard"-type manager picks because I'm so tired of managers like Mark Hughes who keeps getting jobs even though he turns every club he's been to into garbage. But yeah "experience".

Pogba 2-3 years into a 5 year contract "I feel like I need a new challenge"

Oh fuck off you donkey.

They love the "I need a new challenge" cop out.

Why do footballers have to be such PR little bitches. Just say what you're thinking "the job is a lot harder than I thought and the fans dont fall over themselves in love with me because they can tell I cant be fucked in 80% of games so I wanna go win easy titles in La liga so when im a useless pundit on france's version of sky TV I can say "look how many trophies I won""

I mean the Pogba thing is laughable but Griezmann is even worse in my opinion. Make a big deal and put out a video "i'm staying lads, signing new contract" then less than a year later "yeah already decided i'm going now". This type of modern footballer who will sell themselves like a prostitute in amsterdam where you can tell it's only about the PR and the money is just so unlikable IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally hope Pogba does go and United get back at least what they paid for him. I mean he has his decent moments but as Bobby C said, he just can't be fucked half the time and has tantrums when it's not going his way. Don't want it, don't need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pogba going would be great, can't stand his attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Pogba going would be great, can't stand his attitude.
    Reminds me of how the president of PSG recently came out saying he's fucking done with the superstar behavior and wants the "boys" in the squad to man up or they can go.

Goes hand in hand with some of the young kids not listening to Tuchel and acting all spoiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of how the president of PSG recently came out saying he's fucking done with the superstar behavior and wants the "boys" in the squad to man up or they can go.

Goes hand in hand with some of the young kids not listening to Tuchel and acting all spoiled.
    Yup, there is a cancer in football.

And they're getting Herrera on a free, one of the few players at utd that gave a shit but utd couldnt pay him what he had earned we needed to tie down Jones and Young

also if he wants a challenge then hes at the right club.

Try win the league or champs with utd thats a challenge isnt it. kek
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-06-17 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Yup, there is a cancer in football.
    Maybe dont pay 100 million+ € for a 18 year old player that won nothing but got good stats will be a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Maybe dont pay 100 million+ € for a 18 year old player that won nothing but got good stats will be a start.
    Indeed, money is ludicrous right now for youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    And don't put them on 10+ million per year salaries either.

In other news, a certain Mr M. Platini has been detained and questioned by French police conducting an investigation into suspicion of bribery and corruption surrounding the awarding of the 2022 FIFA World Cup to Qatar.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-06-18 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact Ed Woodward is still in charge of transfers gives me no hope for the future.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Messi for argentina

(Atlas, titan that holds up the world for the less cultured British lot)
    Atlas held up the sky, not the earth. Post from a Brit (With Greek background)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Atlas held up the sky, not the earth. Post from a Brit (With Greek background)
    Thats right my bad. Also the heavens not just the sky

So mata resigned a 3 year contract. I know people love Mata here but he doesnt fit Ole's system and barely played.

So Herrera/Valencia have left, Pogba/Lukaku are sending out love letters to the footballing world to get out.

And we've signed one young welsh winger when we've never been short on attacking options on the left.

And theres what 3 weeks left till pre-season?

Utd clearly have no plan

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats right my bad. Also the heavens not just the sky

So mata resigned a 3 year contract. I know people love Mata here but he doesnt fit Ole's system and barely played.

So Herrera/Valencia have left, Pogba/Lukaku are sending out love letters to the footballing world to get out.

And we've signed one young welsh winger when we've never been short on attacking options on the left.

And theres what 3 weeks left till pre-season?

Utd clearly have no plan
    Well he signed a 2+1 year contract and it seems that United and Palace have reached an agreement over Bissaka as well, but ye not the most impressive first month of the transfer window.

Not like Arsenal and the others have had a good start to the transfer window either tho. Not sure what the english top teams are doing....