View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    I shall resist making comments about The Mediterranean Temperament.
    At least they show a reaction. I'd rather take honest temperament from a Greek (and boy, do they have one) than fake politeness any day of the week. See, I can go and have an drink with the Greek afterwards. I couldn't go and have a drink with JRM without punching his face in if you paid me a million Euros.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    The should probably hurry up then, they've only got until October.

Yeesh. It's looking increasingly dodgy; they already rejected over 400 votes for being likely fraudulent.
    A certain amount of ballots being rejected for mismatches in signatures or information is to be expected, so far it seems less like anything especially nefarious happened and more that they're going through everything with a fine-toothed comb so as to make sure that any claims to the contrary are without grounds. When you have a very polarized group of people and high emotional investment in a very close election, it's for the best to be absolutely certain of the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I couldn't go and have a drink with JRM without punching his face in if you paid me a million Euros.
    JRM? Can't match a name to the initials.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Jacob Rees-Mogg.
    Oh, him. Right.

The idiot who threw a milkshake over Farage has been ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work and to pay £350 in compensation to Farage.

I wonder what Vincent Vega would make of a three hundred and fifty quid shake?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-48675804

And in other Farage related news the Brexit Party has been asked to check the legality of all past donations.

https://twitter.com/BBCPolitics/stat...76607701676032

Such a waste of good milkshake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Such a waste of good milkshake
    It went to a worthy cause. Making a fascist look like a sad weasel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    And in other Farage related news the Brexit Party has been asked to check the legality of all past donations.

I distinctly recall several people predicting BXP would run into problems with campaign finance donations. You know, exactly like what happened to Farage's last vehicle of personality in UKIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    The idiot who threw a milkshake over Farage has been ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work and to pay £350 in compensation to Farage.

I wonder what Vincent Vega would make of a three hundred and fifty quid shake?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-48675804

That was so worth it, remind me if I ever visit the Uk to do the same.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2019-06-18 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeesh. It's looking increasingly dodgy; they already rejected over 400 votes for being likely fraudulent.
    They rejected those before the the vote was counted, and the reason for rejecting some of them is potentially problematic as far as I'm concerned.
    Who knows what outdated signature they had to compare them to, normal peoples signatures sometimes change with time.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2019-06-18 at 04:03 PM. Reason: was incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    The study by YouGov found that the governing party’s membership, now thought to number just over 100,000 people...
    According to Google the UK has a population of 66 million. The governing party makes up just .02% of the population. Think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    According to Google the UK has a population of 66 million. The governing party makes up just .02% of the population. Think about that.
    In all honesty, really I need to try and not think to hard about this. Blood pressure and all that.

C4 & BBC should not be granting the leadership contenders the opportunity to 'debate' on national tv. It gives a sense of democratic legitimacy to a process that has none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You know, this is a problem inherent in two party systems. Their membership has disproportionate power. And it really doesn't have to be this way. Last time our conservatives had a leadership challenge, they opened elections to the public. There was a nominal fee but it was fairly minor.
    Nonsense. If they did that they might actually end up with a premier who has a democratic mandate - nothing about Brexit is supposed to be democratic.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Is it me or is Jeremy Hunt's pin missing the cross that represents N.Ireland?

- - - Updated - - -

Where's the tech, what is the tech. Why is it I know there'll almost certainly never be this tech during our lifetimes. Why are these people acting like the EU are going to cave in to their insane ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or is Jeremy Hunt's pin missing the cross that represents N.Ireland?
    *sunglasses*

O'lluminati Confirmed.

Rory Stewart, only one that talks some kind of sense about the tax and the brexit party guy asking question attacked him. Talk about brexit party stupidity.

Rory Stewart, only one that talks some kind of sense about the tax and the brexit party guy asking question attacked him. Talk about brexit party stupidity.
    This is just a farce.

The idea that any could now serve in a cabinet where another was PM is comical.

Boris is saying he's been misrepresented by the media despite having written about Muslim women in the Telegraph:

I would go further and say that it is absolutely ridiculous that people should choose to go around looking like letter boxes.

Clearly misrepresented.

- - - Updated - - -

But Jeremy Cunt is married to a Japanese, *cough* sorry, Chinese (he can never remember) wife so he's not a racist. So, that's all good.

- - - Updated - - -

Erin - 15, Glasgow, climate striker - has, in about 20 words, shown BJ up for being the disingenuous, lying, morally-bankrupt cunt that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry - to explain to non UK people - that was mine and Kallisto's pointless and meandering commentary on a televised debate between BJ, Gove, Cunt, Javid & Stewart, which as you'd expect was truly dreadful.

I guess the real winner of tonight's debate is Jeremy Corbyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conservative and Unionist Party.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters