Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    I think you missed his point: why is she making it easy for us to come and destroy stuff instead of maybe just drowning us / not letting us down there?
    It would be a spoiler for me to reveal why. But in the raid you will see. You can also learn from the Azshara voice lines from the patch which are available on youtube.

But let's be honest, it's ultimately because players complained a lot about Vashj'ir in Cataclysm and so they've made the zone barely underwater, even though they are a race that live underwater. lol.
    Let my cries chill the living...

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    bullshit timing
    You mean the timing everyone expected?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Launching right before Shadowbringers? Blizzard please, we know why you're really putting it out that week

Nice trailer, but the game is still in a poor place design wise so no thanks, Blizzard. All of the art looks amazing though, great job once again art team. I'm sorry your work is wasted on such crappy game design

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamas View Post
    I cannot watch Ion moving his hands. My nerd empathy meter goes into hyper drive, and I feel so embarrassed for him. They really should train him to act more human.
    agreed lol

Just in time to pad their Quarterly numbers, no shock there.

Quote Originally Posted by meganite View Post
    agreed lol
    Talking with your hands like that is quite common, I know I do it.

First patch I'm not coming back for. I almost feel sad.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    First patch I'm not coming back for. I almost feel sad.
    Same here

10+ Year Old Account
    its my birthday then, so thats hype.

I really wish it was a week later, they picked the week i'll be out of town for 3-4 days, unfortunate.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    About damn time, why did this take so long?
    Because it is the biggest patch ever.. maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    This is Ion's best form of communication directly to the player. No Q&A nonsense where community managers pick the questions. He tackles what he believes are hot issues at the moment within the community and game, and lays it out for us with thoughtful insight.
    Yeah, well, maybe I'm salty when it comes to Ion Hazzanexcuse, but his navel gazing and long winded "insight" are usually just kerfuffle to bamboozle you to not look at the dents in the game, just the new shiny part he's focusing on.

I won't bother saying more, I've said enough on the subject in the past. The only thing that matters is if players think this is compelling enough to keep playing until the next big patch. Ion droning on endlessly about his "philosophy" and "Grand Scheme™" won't have much impact there, if it's a boring grind.

And, to sprinkle more salt...I expected more for a raid focused on and featuring a massive lore character like Azshara. It's just underwhelming in how boring it is, in lore and gameplay. Battle for Dazaralor was WAY more interesting, even when not actually playing the game. Battle made me think - foolishly, perhaps - that the WoW team had their mojo back. Whelp. I guess, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Because it is the biggest patch ever.. maybe?
    Every patch is the "biggest patch ever".

Honestly there's not really THAT much in this patch to make it stand out over other patches, lot of copy/paste in the zones,etc.

Well, one day classic will be available and they'll have me for at least a month.

I'm still not going to bring a dps warrior to high M+ keys.

Still dead talents, none of them are addressed.

Yes!!! So excited.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Based on what? The content that will be available at the launch isn’t broke and is ready to be played - they’re not going to really care about some other mediocre mmo.

- - - Updated - - -

We left them all unattended in the Tomb - Naga literally walked in and got it. It’s explained in the 8.2 quests, although that’s pretty much it.
    So essentially "we needed to make the story work, so we made it work without any logic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Maybe one day it'll actually fulfill it's name and gives us overarching mmo news instead of just WoW news. There's a lot more decent out there now then just wow.
    Then you fail to understand the origin of the name. It's called MMO-Champion because World of WarCraft is the mmo champion. Even if hypothetically WoW had only one million subscribers, that would still be more than any other competition out there.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I really wish it was a week later, they picked the week i'll be out of town for 3-4 days, unfortunate.
    No dice. It'd mean the patch would be released just two days before the Fourth of July holiday, when people will be off work and/or traveling for family/community events.

I wouldn't have minded if Blizzard had chosen July 9th, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn