10+ Year Old Account
    + 12

Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    From my limited research isn't curls supposed to be good for the elbows?!
    I should start doing forearm isolation, all I do now is grip-work as I'm working up with my deadlifts. Need to get the size gain too
    Curls can help build forearm muscles, as do all gripping exercises, but doing them wrong can lead to elbow pain. Example: don't grip with finger tips, don't try to curl your wrists, and don't overload your pinky. Also if doing preacher curls, make sure your triceps are resting on the pad and not the tips of your elbows. All those things can lead to elbow pain.

For size gain, higher rep ranges help with that. For me, 8-10 reps per set seems to work pretty well and I still build good strength. I also add drop sets to the end of every exercise for recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 7

Friendly reminder to clean your computer. I just used some canned air and ALL the dust!
    My main PC needs to be cleaned badly. I am going to need all the air cans.

I need more ink on me. Why do reputable sources with good artist take their carefully practiced and perfected artist craft to another level....
    I have yet to get my first tattoo. I had a really cool idea that I had my artistic friend quickly sketch up and was going to go with that at some point, but we had a falling out and now I don't want a tattoo that has any connection to her.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well the beard has me there - I am single.
    It's ok, I am too

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    + 6.

What happened to regular Joyful?
    Joyful evolved into Sadful

- - - Updated - - -

Took out my crappy 11 year old camera tonight and played with long exposure shots of the night sky. The camera is old and has limited settings, but I am making good progress on the type of shots I am trying to take.
    Managed to get a couple good shots of the big dipper and the stars in the background of "mountain" near my parent's place. A better camera and some decent photo editing will get me the type of shots I am looking for one day.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I have yet to get my first tattoo. I had a really cool idea that I had my artistic friend quickly sketch up and was going to go with that at some point, but we had a falling out and now I don't want a tattoo that has any connection to her.
    Take the image to a artist and have them redo it? Keeps the original idea but it isn't her design! Win/win.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 14

Take the image to a artist and have them redo it? Keeps the original idea but it isn't her design! Win/win.
    It would have to be completely different tattoo in order for that to work

10+ Year Old Account
    +11

Been a horrible day, but I've been rewatching a show that is both adorable and hilarious. Happy fun times with Mitsuboshi Colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

Why such a bad day?

It would have to be completely different tattoo in order for that to work

r i p

Understandable though.

10+ Year Old Account
    r i p

Understandable though.

It's too bad because I thought it was a pretty cool idea. It was a combination of like 4 different tattoos that I liked.
    I was showing her different tattoos I liked and we came up with an idea to incorporate all of them on my leg/calf. The front was a native american hawk design with its wings wrapping around my leg back to my calf, a bear paw between the wings on my calf, a triangle design underneath that, and a triangle above the bear paw with mountains, forest, and moon inside.

- - - Updated - - -

We played with some different ideas and she drew up a sketch in a few seconds that I will try to find.

- - - Updated - - -

The hawk https://imgur.com/w3DlYbM

The bear paw https://imgur.com/ywYT0Lw

Triangles below the bear paw https://imgur.com/GRaaFXS

Small tattoo above the bear paw https://imgur.com/fMJ7h9I

Quick sketch of everything together, but switch places with the triangles and bear paw, also triangles would be different https://imgur.com/DHWNHKq
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2019-06-19 at 03:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

It's too bad because I thought it was a pretty cool idea. It was a combination of like 4 different tattoos that I liked.
    I was showing her different tattoos I liked and we came up with an idea to incorporate all of them on my leg/calf. The front was a native american hawk design with its wings wrapping around my leg back to my calf, a bear paw between the wings on my calf, a triangle design underneath that, and a triangle above the bear paw with mountains, forest, and moon inside.

- - - Updated - - -

We played with some different ideas and she drew up a sketch in a few seconds that I will try to find.

- - - Updated - - -

The hawk
    The bear paw
    Triangles below the bear paw
    Small tattoo above the bear paw

Quick sketch of everything together, but switch places with the triangles and bear paw, also triangles would be different
    Damn, that's a really nice idea!
    I'd say get a general idea and go to a tattoo shop and talk there. They're usually very good at interpret and make a nice design of a few scattered ideas If you want a tattoo that is haha

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

approve my post mods! I replied to pOO

+ 6

Sorry, I was working. Your post should be visible now.