Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wake up, take a leak, make a sandwich, put said sandwich on the grill, feed my dog, eat sandwich, bath + brush teeth, walk dog, move dog's bed from the bedroom to the living room, take my bike, go to work.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wake up, stop being naked, get into the car and drive to work. I dont eat breakfast so that saves me time. Less stress in the morning is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmayer View Post
    Oh... you even have a dog. Isn't it hard for you to do the same every morning? I would rather sleep as long as I could
    Main reason I got a dog was to have a better social life/routine and exercise. It is a golden retriever, if I don't wake up to give her food/attention, she will just climb the bed and kick my face.

I am the kind of person who won't do nice stuff only for me, hence the dog. I also invite people to my house to play board games, it gives me a lot of incentive to keep it clean and somewhat organized.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Shower, brush teeth, dry, clothes, run out door late for tram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    On work days: get up at 5am, shower (always end it ice cold), brush teeth, then off to work. (I don't eat. Breakfast)
    Days off: wake up when the baby does, cold shower, brush teeth, feed daughter, and go for a walk with her and the dog. (Sometimes eat breakfast, mostly not)

That's pretty much the same every time.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    I wake up then proceed to masturbate for a solid 4-5 hours.
    Living the dream.

Feed 5 of my cats hard food
    Feed my 1 cat that has digestion issues canned food

Brush my teeth, floss, mouth wash while the canned food cat is eating isolated in the bathroom with me.

Change the litter box

Shave legs then shower

Put on work clothes, fix hair, go out the door.

Takes an hour at most unless I'm slacking.

I go through the 5 Stages of Waking Up
    1. Denial
    2. Denial
    3. Denial
    4. Denial
    5. Extreme Hostility

Get up, water the cannabis plants and make sure they are healthy, shower, dry off for 15 minutes then get dressed, take the dogs out for a few minutes to do their thing and set them up for the day, get my food, get my laptop bag, then lock up and make sure everything is off and wait for my ride.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wake up. Put clothes on. Put stuff in backpack. Go to work. I wake up at 7am and I'm to work by 7:20 (and it's a 12-15 minute walk).

Wake up - Snooze - Snooze - Turn Off Alarm and get up - Pee - Dress - Breakfast, usually a smoothie / scrambled egg with toast / toast - gym - shower - make-up, dress - work.

Wake up, take a shower, look at memes, head to school, repeat from Monday-Friday, the time I wake up depends on when I have classes, if I have classes in the morning I wake up at 7:30, if I have classes later I usually wake up at around 10:30-11:00.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up by alarm or the parent alarm. Bathroom, then shower, then brush my teeth. Coat myself in a layer of deodorant/aftershave, get dressed and drive to work. Food can wait until Lunch to stave off chances of feeling ill.
    Non work days usually involve moving to the PC, turning it on and sitting there a few hours
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Wake up as late as humanly possibly. Usually about 5:30am. Work starts at 6am. There is a 9-10 minute commute. I quickly shower as fast as I can, pop contact lenses in, go to work. Girlfriend makes me something, I eat it on the drive to work. I usually drink an energy drink or a 12 oz can of diet soda.

On weekends. Wake up after sleeping for 8-10 hours, and immediately play video games all day.

I'm actually planning to start running again on Friday (and drinking tea instead of soda). My knee injury is long gone.

Wake up at 0430, use the exercise bike for ~30 minutes of intense cycling, eat a light breakfast, shit/shower/shave/brush teeth. In at work by 0600.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up at 09:30 am make a fat coffee with caffeine levels that would give a heart attack to most people
    10:00 Go for a quick run or just some indoor exercising .
    10:30 Shower
    11:00 Check on the most urgent work related tasks for the day
    12:30 Proceed to shitpost on mmoc

Has been so for the past 10 years:

Wake up 3am or 4am to pee always.....

Wake up at scheduled work time 620am or 8am get dressed in appropriate attire for the day 10 mins. Go to bathroom put on deodorant and cologne. Go to kitchen get lunch box put it in gym bag to with shorts and tshirt to take to work. Leave total of 20 mins after waking up. Eat breakfast on the road or wait till work to eat yogurt.

Wake up at 6am, have a pee, followed by brushing my teeth, feed my cat, go to the gym for an hour Mon - Fri, shower there, my gym is in my work. I only eat breakfast on a weekend where my morning routine is do what I want in any old random order.

3+ Year Old Account
    Wake up-Self Cleaning-Eating breakfast-Wearing Clothes-Go upstairs to find a shard bike-Go to work.

Take shower, make shake, consume shake and vitamins, scroll reddit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.